SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:44 am
@Ragman,
Pointing out female superficiality does not make me a misogynist. If that's what logic is, then any female who's ever complained about men is a man hater.

And you seem to enjoy making fun of my gynecomastia, so yeah bullying is the correct term here. I've lived my whole life dealing with bullies like you who make fun of things that people have no control over!
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:40 am
@SadTiger,
Why? Because girls can be huge jerks also.

So the real question is: why to bother? If she does not wants to take time to learn the great person you can be then why waste your time and effort?

Time is priceless, it can never come back. Do not expend thinking on someone that do not worths it.
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:15 am
@SadTiger,
See this is the thing. If you're a "grown up", you understand different maturity levels right? Yet you're sad someone you hardly knew blew you off. Maybe she does t like you enough to date you , but doesn't know how to say no. Are you going to hold that against her? So what ...she didn't know how to say no. Everyone grows at a different pace...some never do. I think it's idiotic to internalize it and make it personal..work on your self-esteem. Everyone experiences rejection..it's part of life. but--it's up to you to decide wether or not it happened because you weren't good enough.
chai2

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:33 am
If women are so superficial, why do you want anything to do with them?
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:18 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
If women are so superficial, why do you want anything to do with them?

Because i'm male and can't help having an inborn attraction to women. Jeez, if it was as easy just stopping liking girls wouldn't life in general be easier?
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:22 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Maybe she does t like you enough to date you , but doesn't know how to say no. Are you going to hold that against her? So what ...she didn't know how to say no.

Imagine the roles reversed. If i had lied to a female and then fled, she would be telling all her girfriends what an A1 douche I was and they'd all be saying "you go girl." It's always OK when females do it
ossobuco

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:26 pm
@SadTiger,
This is the wrong thread of yours for me to say this, but many men, not just you, have gynecomastia, which I figure you have read about, and if not, look it up. There as many aspects to it, and treatment/s. I highly wish you investigate the potential help you can get and stop with the poor me business.

Your thread about sympathizing with Rodger and the massacre thing, re women, was chilling.

I hope you get some surcease for feeling so badly about yourself and start getting to feel ok.
Germlat

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:31 pm
@SadTiger,
The roles reversed you say? My dear it happens all the time. Tons of guys who never call the girls back...No difference. If the attraction is not there, are you going to get angry due to an immature response? This was a first date...get a grip.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:49 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
My dear it happens all the time. Tons of guys who never call the girls back.

Those guys are made out to be jerks. When girls do it, it's seen as OK behavior. Nobody says "What a bitch". It's a double standard.
ehBeth

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:54 pm
@SadTiger,
SadTiger wrote:
men have to spend thousands on a diamond ring to marry.

Diamond rings are not a requirement for marriage.
0 Replies

SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:56 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
There as many aspects to it, and treatment/s. I highly wish you investigate the potential help you can get

I've tried literally everything I possibly can! i can't afford surgery. Won't ever be able to. If I spend money there, no money for food, gas, insurance, rent. I exercise literally everyday.

Quote:
Your thread about sympathizing with Rodger and the massacre thing, re women, was chilling.

i only sympathize with the pain and rejection, not the killing. But I was very upset when I heard about that whole thing, and didn't put much thought into what i wrote there. You should try to understand how hurtful women have been to me my whole for something I can't control at all. All the comments and jokes. Being called "bitch tits" Having women make up made up things to reject me after i see the look on their face when the see me with my shirt off. It's lying. I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm just saying I understand his pain
ehBeth

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:59 pm
@SadTiger,
SadTiger wrote:
Yesterday was the last day of the semester. I asked her out on a date while we were walking into class

can I ask why you waited until the last class to do this? seems kind of odd to me.

Quote:
I have worked closely with a woman who I have spent a lot of time with.

didn't you get her phone number while this was going on? 10/20/30/40 years ago I was getting people's phone numbers (e-ddresses now) when I worked with them in classes.
Germlat

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:01 pm
@SadTiger,
Not at all...I've met many girls who came across as jerks. Guys too. It's not any kinder wether it's guys or gals. Don't internalize it and you'll be ok.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:06 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
can I ask why you waited until the last class to do this? seems kind of odd to me

I was nervous. You know it's easier i suppose. I was scared to have to see her all the time if she was cruel to me and we still had class. No, no number. No reason to. we only worked togheter during school hours. I supose I could facebook her, but then I'd be "creepy". Angry as i am about her lying, I still respect everyone's boundries. I don't chase people after they reject me. No matter how hurt i feel
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:10 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Don't internalize it and you'll be ok.

Beleive me i try hard not to. I get up everday and try to make the most of it. It's just really hard. I just get sick being lied to. I get sick of being treated awful for reasons i can't control. It wears on a person.
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:11 pm
@SadTiger,
Give the anger up...why are you making it about you? Maybe she's just an immature, silly person who has no idea how to say no.
ehBeth

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:15 pm
@SadTiger,
Sounds to me like you both might have been nervous about this.

Or maybe one or both of you is a jerk.

I don't know which is true, but my bet would be on two people who were nervous/uncomfortable.

You don't know for sure what caused her to rush off without confirming a get-together. You've chosen to assume the least positive (for you).

Maybe I'm wired wrong, but I'd be worried that something had happened (illness at home/problem at work/upset stomach) to the other person rather than assuming they're slighting me.
ehBeth

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:19 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
Maybe she's just an immature, silly person who has no idea how to say no.

I was just wondering if SadTiger would have preferred what I once did when someone I didn't realize was interested asked me out. I was so startled I started laughing and said "are you kidding? No.". It made for an extremely awkward working relationship.

I should have known better/handled it better but really, I wished I'd had some preparation for what he was going to say.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:20 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Give the anger up...why are you making it about you? Maybe she's just an immature, silly person who has no idea how to say no.

You are probably right. I'm sure she's immature. Still I was scared to ask her out but did it anyway. I liked her.

It's not anger though, it's hurt. If's she's just immature, then I guess there's some excuse like that for all the women who've done the same kind of thing to me.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:23 pm
@SadTiger,
I can't afford my water and gas bills, low as they are. Don't whine to me. There may be places that can help you if you would get out of your poor me stupor and check around.
0 Replies