SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:51 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
you repugnant goof.

So I'm a "repugnant goof"? Ok, nothing insulting there at all.

Quote:
Did you even get her phone number?

No. She said she'd make arrangements with me after class. Then she fled.

Quote:
Maybe she was stressed for various other reasons and forgot your date request.

How gullible do you think I am or she is? She knew that if she ran off, she wouldn't ever have to see me again because the semester was over. She knew she wouldn't have to deal with my hurt feelings and instead chose the easy way out by lying to me. Do you often "forget" date requests like the way some people forget what they had for lunch lunch last Tuesday? If so then that's pretty shitty because that's someone putting their heart out on the line and you treating it like like it's nothing. Like it's something that gets offered to you on a daily basis.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:53 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
You're just picking on him because he has large breasts! Are you envious?.

Oh, that's not at all insulting. Please, continue to make fun of my genetic disorder.

And thank you!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:53 am
@SadTiger,
SadTiger wrote:

How gullible do you think I am or she is? She knew that if she ran off, she wouldn't ever have to see me again because the semester was over. She knew she wouldn't have to deal with my hurt feelings and instead chose the easy way out by lying to me. Do you often "forget" date requests like the way some people forget what they had for lunch lunch last Tuesday? If so then that's pretty shitty because that's someone putting their heart out on the line and you treating it like like it's nothing. Like it's something that gets offered to you on a daily basis.

How long have you been an active member of the X-Men since clearly you are a pretty successful clairvoyant and you can read her mind perfectly? You do not have the right to make this level of assumption.

This level of delusional thinking is pretty scary. Almost sociopathic.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:59 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
How long have you been an active member of the X-Men since clearly you are a pretty successful clairvoyant and you can read her mind perfectly? You do not have the right to make this level of assumption.

It's called having some intuition and not being a ******* idiot and having prior experience with being made to feel like less than human.
Ragman

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 06:52 am
@SadTiger,
Why not wallow in self-pity a bit longer? Your main problem is your own attitude about yourself.

Is turning to faceless anonymous strangers on the Internet and then arguing with their advice...is doing that better than seeking out mental health counseling?
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:07 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
is doing that better than seeking out mental health counseling?

Ok, so I need mental health counseling because other people judge me based on my gender and/or because of physical characteristics/conditions that I have zero control over (including yourself when you made fun of me)? Even though I maintain an otherwise healthy physique, and a positive attitude towards anyone and everyone I meet. Even though I go out my way to be energetic and enthusiastic and dare I say "fun" and excited to literally everyone I encounter?

Um, Ok.

Ragman

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:29 am
@SadTiger,
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

You clearly have demonstrated you have a misogynist viewpoint. If you consider that positive and fun and healthy, I sure as hell don't. Good day!
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:34 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Ok, let's say I need some counseling. Does that in any way erase the superficiality of anyone who would judge me based on solely physical attributes? Does that erase the outright deceit of people who would lie to someone's face simply to avoid having to be honest with them and tell them that they're not interested in going on a date?

0 Replies

chai2

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:35 am
What tsar said.

Maybe she forgot she was supposed to talk to you after class.

Call her.

Next case.
jespah

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:37 am
@chai2,
No, chai, this woman's momentary forgetfulness requires a condemnation of EVERYONE WHO'S EVER HAD OVARIES!!!!
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:38 am
@chai2,
Quote:
Call her.

Don't have her number. Pay attention.

And it wasn't a mistake. I'm not dense. I know an intentional blow off when i encounter one.
chai2

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:39 am
@SadTiger,
Well then, **** her and feed her fried chicken.

You'll get my bill in the mail.
0 Replies

chai2

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:40 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

No, chai, this woman's momentary forgetfulness requires a condemnation of EVERYONE WHO'S EVER HAD OVARIES!!!!

oh....sorry....I forgot.

obviously I have ovaries.
0 Replies

SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:45 am
I work my ass off at my job, at school, and to stay in top physical shape. But i would probably trade all my hard work in exchange to just be able to be accepted no matter how much I sluff off and let myself go because I'm automatically "valuable' because of my gender. Just being able to float by on "cruise control" and still have "value" in society. That must be a lot of fun.
tsarstepan

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:02 am
@SadTiger,
SadTiger wrote:

Quote:
is doing that better than seeking out mental health counseling?

Ok, so I need mental health counseling because other people judge me based on my gender and/or because of physical characteristics/conditions that I have zero control over ....

No. You need counseling because you are clearly not coping well with rejection and/or erroneously perceived rejection. A lot more people need therapy but they let pride and stubbornness get in the way.

My therapist tells me ad nauseum that I need to take care of myself while not projecting what I think other people are thinking about me. I too am always assuming what people think of me (without actually having proof of it). Took me years before getting the help I needed. A lot of heartache could have been avoided if I ignored my pride and got help from others a long time ago.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:19 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
you have a misogynist viewpoint

Pointing out women's bad behavior when they flat out lie equals misogyny?

In what universe does that make sense? If men flat out lie and someone points that out would you call them a man hater?
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:23 am
@SadTiger,
Quote:
... to stay in top physical shape.

Wait..a moment ago...you said you were fat? which is it?
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:26 am
@tsarstepan,
I think there's some truth to what you're saying her, but
Quote:
I too am always assuming what people think of me (without actually having proof of it)

I have proof of it in many instances. Women have flat out rejected me for superficial reasons many, many times. And I'm not a "picky" man at all. Read my gynecomastia post. I would argue that women are more superficial than men are. Just one example (of many possible); men have to spend thousands on a diamond ring to marry. Women aren't socially obligated to spend anything on their groom.
SadTiger

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:30 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
Wait..a moment ago...you said you were fat? which is it?

I never said I was fat. Ever. Read again. I'm skinny. I exercise constantly, have an extremely low body fat percentage, and am toned and "cut" all over my body except my chest.

You're just bullying me. I'm used to it. Nothing new. i have nothing to prove to you.
Ragman

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:35 am
@SadTiger,
Give it up. It's all about you and your suffering. Bullying? Get a grip!

Continue on with your pity party if you want. You clearly don't listen to others advice. Why bother asking for advice? Get counseling or not...but when you ignore your own distorted view of the world (misogyny), you do so at your own peril.