Looking at yourself too much?

Jones92

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 08:13 pm
Is it possible to look at yourself so much that upon look at any picture of yourself, you immediately notice all the bad things?

Like, I struggle with my appearance. As such, I take pictures of myself because the mirror doesn't really reflect what I look like, and I constantly want to know what I look like in different lighting. I've probably taken thousands of pictures (I have OCD as well), and yet when I show someone a picture they say I look nice. Is it possible that I've taken so many pictures of myself in different angles and whatever that they don't see what I do? Because, even though I've taken so many pictures of myself, I still don't know what I look like. I am incapable of saying "I look good", and yet I have no problems saying to other people that they look nice when I genuinely think they do.

When I see a picture of myself, I see what's bad because I'm overly exposed to what I look like. Can someone help me out? If you need a picture then just ask and I'll upload one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,662 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lyric Dreamer

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 03:55 pm
@Jones92,
There is something said in Chinese philosophy...
3 days without a book..
Dare not look into your reflection.
The content of you is what make you attractive.
0 Replies