Interesting characters on a2k

BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 10:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My the big bad bullies [interesting characters] have come out to play in force on this thread.

We are indeed lucky................
Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 03:33 am
@BillRM,
You obviously know little to nothing about the event. Try reading Michner's book on Kent State, one of the few pieces of good writing that he did.
Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 04:02 am
I was at Fort Knox that day. I was going to the Cook School mess hall--the food wasn't great, but there was always a wide selection, and it was all you could eat. They were building a new tank motor pool, and we walked over the construction site to get to the Cook School mess hall. I head a strange noise, and when i went to investigate, i found a GI, badly beaten, under some bushes. A guy walking by said i should leave him alone, or it might happen to me. I asked why, and he said "He's probably National Guard." When i said "So?" he told me what had happened that day. I left the guy there, but i called the orderly room to report it when i got to the mess hall.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:46 am
@Setanta,
I remember how that story was spin at the time but then and now it seem a clear case of young untrained troops facing an out of control "mob".

My university bowed down to the "correct" political views of these sad events and decided to shut down the university down for a day.

The students of the engineering school told the University that we either wish for classes that day or pro-rated refund on our tuition.

We was told that anyone in the engineering school that wish to do so including the instructors was free to do so under a voluntary bases.

Every one of the instructors and at least the norm number of students show up for classes that day in the school of engineering.

We was not at all that popular and ways of annoying us was found such as the cutting off of students funds for our magazine however no one attempted to beat us up.

Guess they fear that we would used the slide rulers that we all carry on our belts as a weapon. Wink
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 10:07 pm
There was one lady here for a while who confessed that she and her mate were in disagreement about the whole bedroom thing. The way they resolved it was to put a bagel in the toaster with the handle jammed so it wouldn't release and then waited for the fire alarm to go off, then they'd quit that thing they were doing. She was interesting.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 10:12 pm
@blatham,
You fib.
blatham

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:04 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You fib.

You don't remember Ophelia Buttons? She was something. And the arrangement I've just recounted worked well for some time, she said, but then the hubby (bean counter type whereas Ophelia definitely was not) calculated the cumulative cost of all the bagels Ophelia was purchasing.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 06:50 am
Welcome aboard.
You'll soon find many interesting characters here.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:09 am
@BillRM,
Yes, Bill, I'm the "BIG BAD BULLY" who fights for the rights of all humans. I'm nasty as hell, because I believe any words I use doesn't come close to the racial bigotry and hate against minorities, women, gays and lesbians that I observe almost daily. I don't believe that one ethnicity or race is superior over another, and killing children is wrong in all cases. It comes from being a minority who lived through discrimination in the US, put into concentration camps because we looked like the enemy, and a parent who has two children.

Yup, I'm a "BIG BAD BULLY." I like it that way!
BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Yes, Bill, I'm the "BIG BAD BULLY" who fights for the rights of all humans.

Except for Jews who we should rethink if the holocaust was a bad thing or not and surely they do not have a right to defend themselves from over 2,000 missiles with a total of 1.2 millions pounds of explosives surrounded with ball bearings and counting.

Equally so far to 40 percents of the total explosives drop on London by V2 attacks during ww2.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:26 am
@BillRM,
It's not about 'defending themselves.' IT'S ABOUT EQUAL RIGHTS.
BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's not about 'defending themselves.' IT'S ABOUT EQUAL RIGHTS.

As in the human right not to be attacked and the human right to do whatever is needed to end those attacks on your women and children?

Oh I forgot Jews are not consider human by you and have no human rights.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:35 am
@BillRM,
The attacks will end when the Palestinians properties are returned, gain equal legal rights and freedoms, and live like real humans in the land of Israel.

Crimes will remain like in any country whether resided by one majority or two; there is no country in this world free from crime. Jews can't keep blaming the Palestinians for all their problems, when their primary goal to to eliminate them - hundreds at a time - including their children. Their history is the proof/evidence/fact.
BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:09 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The attacks will end when the Palestinians properties are returned, gain equal legal rights and freedoms, and live like real humans in the land of Israel.

Sure they will, in your dreams as the only thing that allowing them free rein into Israel is to made it far far far easier to murder Jews.

When the borders was open they used that freedom to carry on suicide attacks that killed thousands of Jews.

Most of the hardships they are going through is of their own doing.

Hell the one Muslim nation that took the Palestinians in learn to regret doing so and needed to spend a river of blood to removed them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:20 am
@BillRM,
I know "in my dreams." The Jews of Israel are terrorists out to diminish the Palestinian population and living space. Those are the FACTS from history.
roger

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

My guess is the attacks will end when or if there is no more Israel. On of the reasons they hate America is that we are occupying their "Holy Lands". What if that is a reason for hating Israel?
Germlat

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:11 pm
@roger,
I don't see it that what Roger...there's been a great deal of tragedy there. I don't think it all that black and white. There are a Jews who don't agree with the genocide of ...yep...even...Palestinians.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:17 pm
@roger,
You wrote,
Quote:
My guess is the attacks will end when or if there is no more Israel.

Since most countries recognizes Israel as an independent sovereign country, it will not disappear. The people will not disappear, but how they acknowledge each other as equal partners in their country is the only basis by which they will ever have peace. I don't see that happening. The Jews with their super military power will continue to kill innocent Palestinians and steal their lands. The world really doesn't care.

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:19 pm
It's interesting how various characters have directed this thread
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:22 pm
@neologist,
True.
0 Replies