Israel's Reality

BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Look how tiny and insignificant Israel is on the world map, so if they were snuffed out like a candle the rest of the world would hardly notice they'd gone

Snuffing out would be one hell of a task as other then the US I know of no nation that could projected enough military force into the middle east to do that snuffing of Israel including the UK with their world class military and three hundreds or so nuclear weapons as a last resort.

My guess that there would not be a great deal let of the middle east after that snuffing have been done.

footnote England is hardly a large nation in total land area either but had one hell of a large foot print in history for the last few hundreds years.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:11 pm
Quote:
BillRM said: Interesting claim and my bet is that you are talking about some events that happen before 1948 and the formal birth of Israel but I could be wrong.

Israeli terrorists captured two Brit sergeants and hung them in cold blood, then booby-trapped their bodies-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

Quote:
BillRM said: Did not Israel once joined in with your nation and France in a military take over of the Suez canal as one example that come to mind.

Yes but only because the Suez canal was on Israel's doorstep. The whole show was a fiasco anyway-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis
BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
How do US and Brit taxpayers feel about their taxes being used to buy shells and missiles and stuff for Israel?

As a US taxpayer I am more then fine with our aiding Israel military or in any other manner.

Of all the nations on earth including in the middle east I can not think of any nation I am more in favor of our doing so.
buttflake

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:19 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Of all the nations on earth including in the middle east I can not think of any nation I am more in favor of our doing so.

Worth repeating. You are certainly not alone.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Come on Izzy. Gods people would never do something that despicable. Well maybe if you threw rocks at them.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Israeli terrorists captured two Brit sergeants and hung them in cold blood, then booby-trapped their bodies-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

Before Israel even came into being and when the British military was stopping ships full of survivors of the Holocaust and using force up to deadly force on those unarmed men, women and children to prevent them from landing.

Quote:
Yes but only because the Suez canal was on Israel's doorstep. The whole show was a fiasco anyway

LOL it was a fiasco for the reason that President Eisenhower hit the roof over the seized of the canal and order the three nations to withdraw at once or else.........
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:36 pm
Quote:
BillRM said: Snuffing out [Israel] would be one hell of a task..
...footnote England is hardly a large nation in total land area either but had one hell of a large foot print in history for the last few hundreds years.

When the muslim world gets its hands on suitcase nukes they'll smuggle a dozen or more into Israeli cities and detonate them simultaneously and it'll be 'adios Israel'.

England civilised half the world and stopped them scalping and eating each other, but Israel don't do stuff like that..Smile
BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Israel also murdered a Canadian inventor who was working on a longrange supergun because they were worried Saddam might buy one to lob shells at Israel-

Given that the super guns was not movable so they needed to be built in the general direction you would wish to fired them in and it just happen that the first prototype was being build in the direct of Israel I can see ordering the death of the Canadian.

Too bad no one killed the German engineer who build the super cannons of their day that allowed Constantinople to be taken.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
The Jews have this little idea that no matter what they are not going to be the victims of another holocaust.

They have a strange understanding of "never again". For them it means: "never again to us, but we can do it to other people alright".
BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
When the muslim world gets its hands on suitcase nukes they'll smuggle a dozen or more into Israeli cities and detonate them simultaneously and it'll be 'adios Israel'.

LOL first suitcase size nuclear bombs are not first or second or even third generations nuclear weapons and can be detected with current technology.

Washington for example is currently being protected by such a network of detectors.

Next how many cities including the so call holy cities in the middle east would be around twenty-four hours after such a nuclear attack on Israel would you like to bet would still exist?

My bet the peaceful "Muslim" world first targets would in any case would be Western cities.

You happen to live in London?
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:58 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
For them it means: "never again to us, but we can do it to other people alright".

Odd as the Palestinians people are having one hell of a population explosion something that was not happening to Jews during the holocaust.

Nor could the Jews in the 30s/40s stop any killing of them by just stopping the attempted killings of others as the Palestinians can.
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:07 pm
Quote:
BillRM said: LOL first suitcase size nuclear bombs..can be detected with current technology.

Next how many cities including the so call holy cities in the middle east would be around twenty-four hours after such a nuclear attack on Israel would you like to bet would still exist?

Suitcase-bombers won't check in and out of airports! They could for example simply cross the Israeli border in helicopters and drop them out on a time-fuse.

And muslims WON'T CARE too much if Israel wipes out muslim cities in retaliation, they'll simply call the victims 'martyrs' and accept it as the price for destroying Israel -

suitcase nuke-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/suitcase-nook_zps82239f0f.jpg~original

although a suitcase blast is small, it's still enough to take out a city centre with fireball and blast, and the radioactivity will kill thousands more as it settles over the whole city and countryside-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Nuke-home_zps8f5d138a.jpg~original
izzythepush

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:18 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Try and curb the fire and brimstone apocalypse, I think enough people have died in the ME already.

If you haven't noticed ISIS have been doing quite well while the World's gaze has been on Gaza. Now, unlike Hamas, they do pose a problem for the West.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:23 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
They could for example simply cross the Israeli border in helicopters and drop them out on a time-fuse.

Yes, I can see how helicopters could cross the Israel borders and then fly over Israel population centers without being shot down.

Quote:
And muslims WON'T CARE too much if Israel wipes out muslim cities in retaliation, they'll simply call the victims 'martyrs' and accept it as the price for destroying Israel -

You might be right but I do not think so and if they as a people are that insane the whole world better get together and wiped them off the face of the earth.

But once more my guess is that the first targets would be Western cities, so are you living in London?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:42 pm
Quote:
BillRM said: Yes, I can see how helicopters could cross the Israel borders and then fly over Israel population centers without being shot down....
But once more my guess is that the first targets would be Western cities, so are you living in London?

Choppers flying fast at low level zip overhead too fast for anybody to draw a bead on them, and they'll only be small innocent-looking civilian choppers anyway.
Israel is so small that Tel Aviv is only about 50 miles from the border, and a chopper at 140 mph could cover that distance in about 20 minutes and drop its suitcase nuke.

Israel is top of the muslim hate list so they'll probably get hit first, then they'll high-five for a while before thinking about hitting the West.
Heck, with Israel out of the frame, muslims might even decide not to hit the West at all..Smile
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:50 pm
Quote:
Izzy said: If you haven't noticed ISIS have been doing quite well while the World's gaze has been on Gaza. Now, unlike Hamas, they do pose a problem for the West.

I couldn't care less whats going on with ISIS in Iraq, it's none of my business..Smile
And as long as we pull our troops out of Iraq/Afgh and anywhere else that doesn't concern us, ISIS will have no beef with us..Smile

Remember, the Koran okays killing in a "just cause", so let's not give them cause to hit us, it's not rocket science but our dumb oil-hungry politicians still haven't grasped it yet.Smile

[Koran 17.33]- "And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly.."
Olivier5

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:59 pm
@BillRM,
I'm not equating the current Gaza war with the Holocaust, just saying that Israel appears ready and willing to move there, judging from the growing discourse about "genocide is A-ok" in their ranks.
BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 04:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Choppers flying fast at low level zip overhead too fast for anybody to draw a bead on them, and they'll only be small innocent-looking civilian choppers anyway.

Sure they could fly low enough and fast enough not to be wipe out of the sky by one of best if not best protected air spaces in the world.

Western cities are wide open compare to Israel population centers.

Strange that you are not telling if you are indeed living in one of the major targets for terrorists in the world.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 04:05 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
judging from the growing discourse about "genocide is A-ok" in their ranks.

I am sure that living for a few generations with barbarians who are willing to killed your fellow citizens by the bus loads and then throw block parties over the murders get damn old but so far they had been more then restrain in dealing with them.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 04:12 pm
Quote:
BillRM said to me: Western cities are wide open compare to Israel population centers.
Strange that you are not telling if you are indeed living in one of the major targets for terrorists in the world.

My profile plainly says I live in Plymouth England, where do you live?
And yes there are huge holes in the security of the naval base and army barracks round here that a terrorist could waltz through dead easy, I even told one Army Commanding Officer about it but he fobbed me off. I've kept his letter to feed to the newspapers to show him up if Plymouth ever gets hit..Smile
0 Replies