Israel's Reality

oralloy

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 03:44 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
I agree with Jones’ take on the situation, but I do have one point of contention with it.

In the article that izzythepush posted, Owen Jones wrote:
One sinister piece of pedantry that keeps cropping up is the claim that the term “antisemitism” is itself false, because Arabs are Semites too. Never mind that the term antisemitism has been popularly understood to mean hatred against Jews since the late 19th century – here is an attempt to make it impossible to identify this hatred by engaging in disingenuous wordplay.

It isn’t sinister to point out that there are Semites other than Jews in the world, and that the term "antisemitism" is an inept coinage (linguistically, it’s a misnomer) from two centuries ago when ideas of race were conflated with ideas of ethnicity and nationalism, ideas that two centuries later persist in afflicting the European mind. In the twenty-first century, what with globalization and the opening of Europe to Semites other than Jews leading to the realization that the word “Semite” encompasses a more diverse group of peoples in the world, the meaning of the term “anti-Semite” is changing or losing its meaning altogether, Jones’ protestations notwithstanding.

One of the key signs that someone is a Nazi is if they try to distort the meaning of anti-Semitsm by pretending that it refers to something other than hatred against Jews.

It's a dead giveaway every single time.
Moment-in-Time

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 06:51 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Report: US halted transfer of Hellfire missiles to Israel
Shipment of aerial anti-armor missiles stopped after White House, State Department learned that IDF requested transfer directly from Pentagon without asking for their approval, according to Wall Street Journal report.

Terrific article, Bosal. Its contents were in the process of being discussed yesterday morning on MSNBC "Morning Joe" as I was rushing out the door. Later, this important bit of info was overshadowed by the Michael Brown murder events in Ferguson, Mo.....

Thanks to you, I can read it before it's swept under rug...Israel doesn't like its many crimes aired in the American media.
BillRM

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 06:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You wouldn't be related to Rush Limpbaugh, would you?

Given that I am an atheist democrat who voted for Obama two times for president I think it is not likely.......LOL

Footnote you do not need to be either a far right tea party republican or a Jew to support Israel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 08:24 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Quote:
Report: US halted transfer of Hellfire missiles to Israel
Shipment of aerial anti-armor missiles stopped after White House, State Department learned that IDF requested transfer directly from Pentagon without asking for their approval, according to Wall Street Journal report.

Terrific article, Bosal. Its contents were in the process of being discussed yesterday morning on MSNBC "Morning Joe" as I was rushing out the door.

Sounds like Congress needs to overrule Obama and show him who is boss.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Later, this important bit of info was overshadowed by the Michael Brown murder events in Ferguson, Mo.....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We don't know any of the facts yet, so there is no justification for calling this a murder.

Not saying it isn't going to turn out to be a murder, but there is something to be said for knowing the facts before opening your mouth.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Thanks to you, I can read it before it's swept under rug...Israel doesn't like its many crimes aired in the American media.

Enough with your anti-Semitic lies. Israel isn't committing any crimes.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:00 am
@oralloy,
Still ******* little boys? Your parole officer says you are.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:00 am
Joan Rivers tells it how it is, I LURV that gal..Smile

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:01 am
@oralloy,
Child molesting little cretins like you are the real problem. Still ******* little boys? When do you get out of jail?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:03 am
@oralloy,
Child molester. Why can't you leave your hands of little kids?
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 12:37 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Bobsal is a Nazi, and nothing more.

Pretty much so. But a stupid, desperate Nazi judging by his responses to you.
InfraBlue

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 01:30 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-UH
InfraBlue

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 01:41 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I think Jones has a point in that the term has narrowed since the 19th century.

How was it more expansive before then?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 02:36 pm
Speaking of Adolf, I wonder how he'd have dealt with Gaza?
RABEL222

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 03:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Speaking of Adolf, I wonder how he'd have dealt with Gaza?

Israel is applying the lessons it learned from Hitler as is Orlboy and his bloody handed friends.
BillRM

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 05:30 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Israel is applying the lessons it learned from Hitler as is Orlboy and his bloody handed friends.

Incredible that anyone would be trying to sell an act of self defense as similar to Hitler actions and that is before factoring in the fact that Jews was a major victim of Hitler.

Unlike Hitler Israel would stop all attacks on the "poor" Palestinians if they would be nice enough to stop trying to kill Jews at random.
oralloy

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Incredible that anyone would be trying to sell an act of self defense as similar to Hitler actions and that is before factoring in the fact that Jews was a major victim of Hitler.
Unlike Hitler Israel would stop all attacks on the "poor" Palestinians if they would be nice enough to stop trying to kill Jews at random.

Nazis like RABEL222 like to falsely accuse their victims of their own Nazism.
0 Replies

oralloy

@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-UH

Sorry Adolf, your Nazi tactics give you away.
0 Replies

oralloy

@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Bobsal is a Nazi, and nothing more.

Pretty much so. But a stupid, desperate Nazi judging by his responses to you.

The only thing Bobsal ever does is spew name-calling. I strongly recommend that everyone put him on ignore.

He actually PM'd me sometime today to taunt me about the fact that he was spewing name-calling at me (as if I would have expected anything else from him).
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:33 pm
@RABEL222,

Quote:

this says differently.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/pics/large/634.jpg
Quote:
Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, inspects Bosnian volunteers of the Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar division in 1943.

Quote:
This should not be surprising news. Hamas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is an outgrowth of the German Nazi Party. The brotherhood was founded in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, a close ally of Adolf Hitler. It worked hand in hand with Hitler during World War II, establishing the Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar division, which committed war crimes against Jewish communities. It then helped to rescue Nazi war criminals following the defeat of Nazism and the disclosure of the Holocaust.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4609/supporting-hamas-antisemitic
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 16 Aug, 2014 01:57 pm
If it wasent for the computer copy and paste butfuk couldent write his name or post any thing because he hasent had a thought of his own since he was born.
buttflake

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:10 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
If it wasent for the computer copy and paste butfuk couldent write his name or post any thing because he hasent had a thought of his own since he was born.

I have already said that about a few members around here. Your originality is more limited than your posts. Don't repeat what I say to others.
0 Replies