SEX LIFE OFF TRACK

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 10:44 am
My husband and I have gotten off track sexually and I don’t know how to get us back on track. This is why I told him I like having sex every other day, because once it gets off track it is so hard to start things up again without it seeming weird or awkward. We tried last night and he couldn’t seem to keep himself erect. He’s 56 years old. I assure you I look the same way I did before we were married and we had a great sex life then. Has anyone experienced this and if so, how did you get things back on track?

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:15 am
@LeonaBanks,
Maybe it is your constant derogatory comments about his disabilities caused by his illness.

According to your many posts on the topic, you have had no respect for him for many years because of this.

Is your nonphysical attractiveness also unchanged or have you neglected that portion of your relationship?
Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:17 am
@LeonaBanks,
Perhaps this is the reason?
Are you aware that many forum members read and recall your posting history? Or are you forgetting what you have posted... the same threads and issues over and over while not listening to the replies?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:23 am
@Butrflynet,
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMKyS9HPgboPA4eGtmc15C-OOgjCsV9KqVClQhZxnOhESS6TUVgg

Remind me never to mess with you girl.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:43 am
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:
We tried last night and he couldn’t seem to keep himself erect.

seriously? he's supposed to be sexually attracted to a woman who puts him down all the time?

pffffft
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:53 am
@LeonaBanks,
If I recall correctly, you stated he had a brain injury...maybe cerebral palsy. You've said he doesn't treat your children well and asked if people with disabilities are mean. If he sustained a brain injury, he may not necessarily be capable to process things the way you do. He may not be doing it on purpose. If you married him before/after the injury and withhold your promise of "in sickness and in health" I can appreciate that. It's gotta be challenging. But the way you present it comes across as you not understanding his deficits, and wanting for his responses to be what you need. Maybe it is you who doesn't understand. Do you really think a brain injury has had no effect on him? Perhaps you're in denial. If he developed the brain injury after marriage and you are holding him to the same standard as before...in my opinion abuse.
0 Replies