@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
We're in for

Who is "we", Finn?
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 05:40 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Would the second paragraph above be considered a war crime by the World Court?

If there was an independent court judging claims war crimes on their merit maybe so.

My faith in such international courts however are near zero.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 05:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I would think that all concern would need to take into account what the death tolls might be if the friendly Palestinians somehow got "lucky" and landed a 600 hundreds pound warhead on a live concert.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 05:56 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm not saying Israel doesn't have security issues, but they're used as an excuse to persecute the Palestinians. Like BillRM you want to stick your head in the sand. You're not alone, people refuse of believe what's happening. The infamous tape of a settler screaming whore at a Palestinian family elicited an apology from the prime minister who had previously refused to accept the extent of the problem.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=124x163374

Quote:
JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said that he was flabbergasted by a homemade video posted on the Internet that shows a Jewish settler in the West Bank town of Hebron repeatedly insulting a Palestinian woman as a soldier stands calmly by.

"I saw the tape and I was ashamed... such arrogance and brutality cannot be tolerated," Olmert said in a statement.

The video which runs several minutes and was posted on the Ynet news site, shows a young female settler yelling at a Palestinian woman and repeatedly calling her "sharmuta" (whore) while an Israeli soldier looks on.

"A situation in which a young Jewish woman uses such language toward a Palestinian is quite simply shameful. I felt awful that a soldier was present and did not intervene," Olmert said.

The Israeli woman in the video "is a public disgrace" to Israeli settlers and "I expect them to clearly disassociate themselves from her actions," he added.

As for the phone calls, they're a PR exercise designed to keep useful idiots like yourself on board. They blow up civilians houses, then refuse them the materials to rebuild them. Gaza is so densely that realistically they have nowhere to go, and even when they do go to refuges, (no real shelters, unlike Israel) they get bombed, hospitals get bombed. Nowhere is safe in Gaza.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:06 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/03/equality-palestinians-israel

Equality for Palestinians? Israel won't have it
Ben White

The presence of a few Palestinian members in the Knesset (MKs) is often touted as a sign of Israel's robust democracy. Yet elected representatives of the Palestinian community inside Israel face growing harassment by the state, by fellow MKs and the media.

On Monday, the trial of MK Said Naffaa, from the Balad party, opened in Nazareth. Naffaa is charged with "travelling illegally to an enemy state, assisting in organising a visit to an enemy state, and being in contact with a foreign agent" – all relating to a trip he made to Syria as part of a Druze delegation in 2007.

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:09 pm
@BillRM,
You have your analogy backwards. It's the Zionists that are guarding the concentration camps they've set up for the Palestinians in order to maintain Palestine "for the Jews."
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:20 pm
@InfraBlue,
LOL who would not lock up a people who have a long history of killing by suicide bombing and other means.............??????

Without that history there would be no close borders or checkpoints and so on.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:27 pm
@BillRM,
Rather, who would not "look up" Jews who suffered from the holocaust, and then turn around and do the same to another people in their own country?

Steal their property, their water, their dignity, their jobs, their hospitals, their schools, freedom, secure them into prison-like fenced communities, kill their family and friends, limit their freedom of travel, then wonder why a small band of Hamas has the temerity to act out their aggression against their suppressors.

Yeah, how dare they.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL who would not lock up a people who have a long history of killing by suicide bombing and other means.............??????

Without that history there would be no close borders or checkpoints and so on.

The violence has been a response to the repression that the Zionists and their abettors have visited upon the Palestinians in the name of creating a state "for the Jews" when the Zionists started migrating there during the early part of the twentieth century.
JTT

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 07:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
and their abettors

Who might these abettors be, Infra?
BillRM

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
then turn around and do the same to another people in their own country?

If Jews had been willing to do a fraction of what they had been subject to, the Palestinians would have been wiped out for good and valid reasons at least 20 years ago.

If the Palestinians was on a US border and did the charming things they are known for in the middle east they would only be a bad memory by now.

The first few mass killings of US citizens by suicide bombings combine with the block parties afterward would be more then enough to seal their fate.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 01:42 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

the Palestinians would have been wiped out for good and valid reasons at least 20 years ago.

Well there you have it. There are 'good and valid' reasons to commit genocide. That really tells us everything about BillRM's mindset.

Whenever BillRM is asked why is prose is so terribly bad, (whether or not he's had a stroke, early stage Atzheimers or some sort of brain injury,) he shuts right up.

That's quite something for someone with a pathological need to get the last word. Whatever it is, not only has it affected the centre of the brain that deals with speech it affects that part that deals with morality.

With BillRM the only morality is might, and that makes the Palestinians, like abused children, and rape victims guilty.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 03:27 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

Why not post these things directly to JTT instead on standing in the girl's room with CI and others bitching about him?

I did not see this post of yours immediately, Finn dAbuzz,commenting on CI and my patronizing the ladies room together. Firstly, my message was not exclusively for CI but in a roundabout way to the board which includes JTT.....this is a public forum is it not?! Secondly, I realize you were being facetious by suggesting CI and I were "bitiching in the girl's room" together, but I find your remarks suggestive of one possessing a painfully closed mind. You appear to be quite the fluent writer, yet so much within your posts ring empty, false. You come across as thoroughly disingenuous. For some unexplained reason your board persona frightens me....call it animal instinct. ....Normally I don't bother to read your posts....I like it that way..... but since you made remarks regarding CI and me, I felt strongly the need to reciprocate.

Once again, have a good life.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:23 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Israel makes offers of peace to the Palestinians that suit its own purposes, the subjugation of the Palestinians in order to maintain its ethnocentric state "for the Jews."
If "the Palestinians are the ones who are always trying to murder children" then the Israelis are the ones who are always murdering children.

Your anti-Semitism is really vile. Israeli peace offers have always been fair and equitable, and the Israelis are not murdering children.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:24 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
There is something seriously amiss when the US allow Israel to target hospitals when in reality the Palestinians simply do not have ANY PLACE TO HIDE, NO WHERE TO RUN, THEY ARE LIKE SITTING TARGETS, and still the Secy of State, Kerry, says the Israelis have every right to defend themselves from rocket attacks.

Nothing is amiss. Israel does have the right to defend themselves.

If the Palestinians don't like it, they should stop trying to murder innocent people.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I say tell the ISRAELIS TO STOP STEALING THESE POOR VULNERABLE PEOPLE'S LAND! The Palestinians have every right to fight the occupiers into their land who with the aid of the superpower, the US, is allowing Israel to do whatever she want to do to these defenseless people without an army and no where to run!

First, this is Israeli land, so Israel is not stealing anything.

Second, Israel has offered to let them have that Israeli land if only the Palestinians would be willing to make peace. The Palestinians just absolutely refuse to ever make peace.

Those peace offers are over now. But Israel still has every right to pound the Palestinians into submission, and the US is going to back Israel up 100%.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:25 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
As Amnesty International has noted, all aid to Israel is illegal under international (and US) law, because Israel is a consistent violator of human rights.
Amnesty International also noted that Israel’s 2009 massacre of Gaza would not have been possible without the illegal funding (money and weapons) and support Israel gets from the USA.

It is unlikely that Amnesty International ever said anything that goofy.

It would be untrue if they did say it. But it would be unfair to Amnesty International to assume they said it, so let's not jump to conclusions.

JTT wrote:
This is also true of the current massacre Israel is committing in Gaza.

Israel is not committing any massacre. Not in Gaza, and not anywhere else.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:27 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Equality for Palestinians? Israel won't have it

Israel has repeatedly offered the Palestinians a fair peace deal. Every time, the Palestinians responded by massacring Israeli children.

The Palestinians have had far too many fair offers of equality. Now it is time to just pound them into submission.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:08 am
Died today along with their pregnant mother. I'll take what ever label people throw at me. I don't give a ****. This is't defence. It's a new ******* holocaust.
http://i60.tinypic.com/6qwiac.jpg
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:18 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Ok, but it still leaves the oppression of the Palestinians at the hands of the Zionists unresolved.

There is no oppression to resolve.

What is going to happen is that Israel is going to pound the Palestinians into submission, and then the Israelis will go back to living a normal life.

If West Bank Palestinians ever make their presence untenable, it will be a small matter to clear them out of the West Bank and transport them to Gaza.
0 Replies