Israel's Shame

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:47 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
and it's no secret muslims dream of getting theior hands on nukes.

They've already got them. Pakistan has them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:53 am
@izzythepush,
True; Pakistan had nukes since 1998. So many people of ignorance on these boards they don't know what they're talking about - most of the time. They don't know international politics or history, and they dream up shyt from their own useless brains to lambaste peoples and countries they don't even know.

And they keep repeating how ignorant they are!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:59 am
Like I said, muslim Pakistan has had nukes for ages, but their regime is friendly towards the west because we're bribing them (foreign aid) to keep them sweet.
But a not-so-friendly regime might take over in the future and hand out freebie nukes around the muslim world.
WIKI- "Estimates of Pakistan's stockpile of nuclear warheads vary. The most recent analysis, published in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists in 2010, estimates that Pakistan has 70–90 nuclear warheads"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Incidentally just for the record, these are the only countries that have got nukes at the moment-
USA
Russia
Britain
France
China
India
Pakistan
Nth Korea
Israel
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:02 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Like I said, muslim Pakistan has had nukes for ages,

No you didn't, you said,
Quote:
and it's no secret muslims dream of getting their hands on nukes.

Which would suggest no Moslem country has nuclear technology.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:05 am
Here's what I said last Sunday in this thread-
The West has been bribing the Pakistani regime with massive "foreign aid" to keep them sweet and friendly, but friendly regimes have a habit of changing for less friendly ones further down the line, and when that happens they'll hand out freebie nukes around the muslim world.
Iran has built several nuke reactors but they say "We're not making nukes with them, honest", so Obama said "That's alright then, carry on!".
Chubbychops who runs Nth Korea has got nukes, so has "Adolf" Putin, so it's just a matter of time before muslims get them too, one way or another
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:09 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's not what you said just now, and that's what I was commentating on.

Don't expect people to remember what you posted days ago.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:17 am
In fact I've even posted this pic in A2K at least once in the past, it's something none of us should forget..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Pakistan-nuke_zps1c7b9f32.jpg~original
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:42 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Your fears are unfounded. Pakistan would be foolish beyond idiocy to use any of their nukes within the range of those missiles.

It would almost guarantee their own countries annihilation.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:47 am
My point is that Pakistan could secretly give nukes to muslim terror groups, they needn't give them a huge rocket, they could simply give them the warhead, then the terrorists could hide it in the hold of an innocent-looking merchant ship, sail it into New York harbour and detonate it..
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:51 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
And how and where would those 'secret nukes' be used? Please provide details, because it's almost impossible for anyone with anything resembling a bomb can travel to any country on this planet. With radio active material? LMAO
Details please.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 10:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Here ya go mate, suitcase or backpack nukes are small enough to be carried around dead easy..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/suitcase-nook_zps82239f0f.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/suitcase-nuke_zps081fa481.jpg~original
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 11:06 am
So I notice that Israel has decided to try to bomb Palestine back to the stone age, because that plan worked so well for the USA in Iraq and all.

The result will be the same, endless war and the increasinging radicalization of the population. Israel has made the Palestinian moderates into chumps.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 11:12 am
I dunno who's the nuttiest, Hamas for firing rockets at Israel that hardly ever hit anything, or Israel for launching a ground invasion to destroy the tunnels.
When the Israelis finally pull out, Hamas will simply dig new tunnels and everything'll be back to square one!
buttflake

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 11:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
When the Israelis finally pull out, Hamas will simply dig new tunnels and everything'll be back to square one!

Don't be surprised if Israel pours trenches of reenforced concrete at the needed depth around the whole border of Gaza.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 05:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
But a not-so-friendly regime might take over in the future and hand out freebie nukes around the muslim world.

Setting aside for a moment the fact that Pakistan intends that all of their nukes will always remain under the control of Pakistan, even if they were actually inclined to hand out nukes to terrorists, all they would be doing is inviting nuclear retaliation.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 05:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
My point is that Pakistan could secretly give nukes to muslim terror groups, they needn't give them a huge rocket, they could simply give them the warhead, then the terrorists could hide it in the hold of an innocent-looking merchant ship, sail it into New York harbour and detonate it..

Again, setting aside for a moment the fact that Pakistan intends that all of their nukes will always remain under the control of Pakistan, even if they were actually inclined to hand out nukes to terrorists, all they would be doing is inviting nuclear retaliation.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Did you know that all electronics are scanned when they go through security?
What makes you believe that "suitcase" is an atomic bomb? You see, I've worked with nuclear weapons, and it's impossible to build them that small.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:18 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Here ya go mate, suitcase or backpack nukes are small enough to be carried around dead easy..Smile

Only the US and Russia have conducted the nuclear tests required in order to design suitcase nukes. And neither country is inclined to hand nuclear weapons out to terrorists.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
So I notice that Israel has decided to try to bomb Palestine back to the stone age, because that plan worked so well for the USA in Iraq and all.
The result will be the same, endless war and the increasinging radicalization of the population. Israel has made the Palestinian moderates into chumps.

Israel's bombing isn't that intense.

And regardless, there isn't any other way. The Palestinians refuse to stop attacking Israel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:22 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

The blockade is going to be tightened. They will not have any ability to rebuild the tunnels.
0 Replies