Israel's Shame

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:18 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You have your analogy backwards. It's the Zionists that are guarding the concentration camps they've set up for the Palestinians in order to maintain Palestine "for the Jews."

Your anti-Semitism is really hideous. No one is setting up concentration camps.
oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:19 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The violence has been a response to the repression that the Zionists and their abettors have visited upon the Palestinians in the name of creating a state "for the Jews" when the Zionists started migrating there during the early part of the twentieth century.

Palestinians are violent because the only thing they care about is murdering children.

The Palestinians were given lots of opportunities to accept fair and equatable peace offers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:54 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
I find your remarks suggestive of one possessing a painfully closed mind. You appear to be quite the fluent writer, yet so much within your posts ring empty, false. You come across as thoroughly disingenuous. For some unexplained reason your board persona frightens me....call it animal instinct. ....Normally I don't bother to read your posts....I like it that way.....

Your usual reaction to anyone who values logic and truth.....
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 05:55 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:
Died today along with their pregnant mother.

Don't fall for the "dead children gambit". Palestinian casualties are falsified.

Wilso wrote:
This is't defence.

When Jews dare to fight back against people who try to murder them, that is very much self defense.

Wilso wrote:
It's a new ******* holocaust.

No it isn't.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:55 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Zionists may think they are superior, but only in terms in their ability to kill more innocent Palestinians.

The world is watching. That you people are so crass will not be overlooked by the people of this world.

Soon, people will wonder why we were all so disgusted with the holocaust.

This is a pretty remarkable comment by the excitable C.I.

I hope C.I.'s claim that Zionists think that they are superior doesn't have a negative impact on my own superiority complex? On a more serious note, in my opinion, the Jewish owned company that hired C.I., back in the day when Asians were not considered the demographic, that every organization wanted to hire, might make American Jews fairly superior in their liberal attitude? Thank goodness C.I.'s condemnation of Israel proves he is not maudlin in his gratitude for a good career.

But, I could be wrong, since he might not have been expected to "fit in" with all employees, since he was in a position as auditor, looking for what people might have done wrong. Was he, methaphorically speaking, ustilized as a human Iron Dome, in a Jewish owned company?

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:08 am
@Foofie,
Foofie, We're talking about Israel, and those who are supporters of their crass treatment of Palestinians. It's about equal rights and freedom; something you 'people' seem to ignore in your total ignorance of the conditions in Israel.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:08 am
From the BBC, so much for Israel's lies about warning people to move to safe areas.

Quote:
At least four people have been killed and 60 injured by an Israeli strike on a hospital in Gaza, Palestinians say.

Witnesses say an Israeli tank shell hit the third floor of the hospital, which contains an intensive care unit.

Overnight strikes in southern Gaza left more than 30 members of two Palestinian families, Gazan health officials said.

Palestinian television showed footage of wounded people, including medical staff, being treated after the strike at the Al-Aqsa Hospital in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has criticised an Israeli operation in the densely populated area of Shejaiya on Sunday as "an atrocious action".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28399292
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:10 am
@izzythepush,
These are the shameful acts of the Zionists in Israel that are reported, and yet these yokels who support them are as shameful in their outrage against us antisemites and Jew-haters.

Their audacity and ignorance boggles the mind.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Foofie, We're talking about Israel, and those who are supporters of their crass treatment of Palestinians. It's about equal rights and freedom; something you 'people' seem to ignore in your total ignorance of the conditions in Israel.

You lost my attention when you stoop to phrases like , "you 'people.'"
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:13 am
@Foofie,
What else should we call "you people?"
Foofie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:16 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

From the BBC, so much for Israel's lies about warning people to move to safe areas.

Quote:
At least four people have been killed and 60 injured by an Israeli strike on a hospital in Gaza, Palestinians say.

Witnesses say an Israeli tank shell hit the third floor of the hospital, which contains an intensive care unit.

Overnight strikes in southern Gaza left more than 30 members of two Palestinian families, Gazan health officials said.

Palestinian television showed footage of wounded people, including medical staff, being treated after the strike at the Al-Aqsa Hospital in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has criticised an Israeli operation in the densely populated area of Shejaiya on Sunday as "an atrocious action".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28399292

What should one do? Not being a citizen of the world, I find it hard to relate to those that are not part of my culture, language, citizenship. Forgive me for not caring as much as you. There really is so much tragedy in the world, it is just such a downer to think people can get along. Look how some people on this forum can't stand each other. The real world is better?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What else should we call "you people?"

You shouldn't call anyone anything, even it sounds like a euphemism.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:20 am
@Foofie,
That's not even an answer. It's just another circumvention of the issue being discussed on this forum.

"You people" know who you are without having to explain what that means, and it's proper.
JTT

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's just another circumvention of the issue being discussed on this forum.

And circumvention just ain't what you people Smile do when it comes to a country, the USA, that makes Israel look like mother Theresa.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's not even an answer. It's just another circumvention of the issue being discussed on this forum.

"You people" know who you are without having to explain what that means, and it's proper.

The answer was I tuned you out, when you are replying to my post with that phraseology. Don't tell me I have to learn English from you. Waste your time and reply.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:23 am
@Foofie,
Wrong; I'm doing it for the benefit of those who read this forum. It proves that what 'you people' are supporting are inhumane against another group of people in Israel.

All 'you people' have done is call us antisemites and Jew-haters, directed at the very people who disagree with Israel's policy of apartheid and discrimination.

It's not our problem, that 'you people' can't see it!

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:28 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
We're in for

Who is "we", Finn?

You should ask C.I.

Quote:
That you people are so crass will not be overlooked by the people of this world.

I assumed he meant the defenders of Israel in this thread, but he could have meant "those Jews"
JTT

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:29 am
@cicerone imposter,
Wrong; I'm doing it for the benefit of those who read this forum. It proves that what 'you people' are supporting are inhumane against other groups of people around the world.

All 'you people' have done is call us anti-American and worse directed at the very people who disagree with USA policies of war crimes and terrorism.

It's not our problem, that 'you people' can't see it!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:30 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You wrote,
Quote:
I assumed he meant the defenders of Israel in this thread, but he could have meant "those Jews"

If you're able to arrive at that conclusion, I'm sure most others are able to do so.
Mr. Green 2 Cents Idea

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

All 'you people' have done is call us antisemites and Jew-haters, directed at the very people who disagree with Israel's policy of apartheid and discrimination.

"We people" are not at all unanimous in our regard for "you people."

I don't think izzy or JTT are anti-Semites. I'm not sure about infrablue, but at least his comments leave me uncertain. You on the other hand...