Israel's Shame

JTT

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:12 am
@BillRM,
How come folks from countries other than the USA can be adult like and honest but USians resort to all manner of child like deception when faced with the vicious crimes of their nation or Israel?
JTT

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:30 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
J2T's, how can you vilify Israel for collective punishment and then collectively punish the whole of the US for the sins of the few.

Could you explain what you mean, ECY? I don't understand what you are saying.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:27 am
@JTT,
It seems to me you're blaming every American man woman and child for Americas foreign policies.
Just doesn't seem right to me.

You know the score, how easily people, even a whole nation of people can be manipulated.
That goes for all of us, you me, we're all open to manipulation.
I also think most people care but feel helpless, the silent majority but unfortunately you only get to hear the loud mouth crackpots and psychopaths.
Manipulation, I mean torture??, I never thought I'd see the day torture would be legalised and defended in America, my god there's manipulation for you.

Well that's how I explain it to myself, what else am I to believe... that ordinary Joe in America wants to see Israel oppress and brutalise the Palestinian people and steal their land.
That ordinary Joe in America wanted to invade Iraq and be the catalyst for a wave of misery and destruction.
I just don't want to believe that.

I also cant believe that the ordinary Israeli wants to see Palestinian women and children killed or vice versa, I believe through manipulation and indoctrination their being led down this path.
As a human being I have to believe that because what's happening makes absolutely no sense to me.

The psychopaths are running the show.

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:43 am
@eurocelticyankee,
JTT is a psycho case; he's unable to see his own hatred and excessive accusations against all Americans. That's not 'normal' in any sense of the word.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:51 am
@BillRM,
The Palestinians are the ones being killed in their thousands, not the Israelis. In this conflict alone hundreds of Palestinians have been butchered, 77% of them innocent civilians, and not one Israeli casualty. They suffer persecution every day even when things are supposed to be "normal."

izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:52 am
@eurocelticyankee,
A lot of people try to reason with JTT. I tried it for years before putting him on ignore.
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:11 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Palestinians are the ones being killed in their thousands,

Yes indeed however not by lack of trying as in hundreds of missiles with 600 hundreds pound each repeat 600 hundred pounds warheads fired at population centers and those civilians who are getting killed is a result of their own leaders repeat their own leaders placing the missile launchers right in their back yards.

Do not fired hundreds of missiles into Israel and not one of those thousands would had ended up killed.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:20 am
@BillRM,
Absolute bullshit, Israel kills Palestinians on a daily basis. The young American Palestinian was held down by police officers and given a good kicking recently wouldn't be alive today if he hadn't been filmed. Civilians are illegally detained, denied medical treatment and spat on every day. There are numerous cases of pregnant women dying on the way to hospital because they've been detained at checkpoints.

All of this is alright with you.
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Civilians are illegally detained, denied medical treatment and spat on every day. There are numerous cases of pregnant women dying on the way to hospital because they've been detained at checkpoints.

Sound like a good excused to fired hundreds of missiles at random into population centers trying to killed thousands. at least it is a good excused for someone like you that is Izzy.

Not to mention that clamp down with check points everywhere was the direct results of hundreds of Israels being killed in bus and shopping centers suicide bombings year in and year out before they took such measures.

I question if any other nation on earth would be so restrain in dealing with such neighbors as the Israels had been to date.

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:53 am
@BillRM,
The EXCUSE is the Palestinians loss of all hope of becoming equal citizens in Israel; their lands stolen, and their movements controlled by control towers with guns.
Such simple concepts escapes all of you who call us antisemites and Jew haters.

Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

JTT is a psycho case; he's unable to see his own hatred and excessive accusations against all Americans. That's not 'normal' in any sense of the word.

I'm in no expert position to evaluate JTT's mental status, but I do know one thing, he exhibits daily a very pronounced symptom of one suffering from a mental disorder. One of JTT's most transparent traits is characterized by repetition (most frequently seen in one partially autistic), one's obsessiveness with one concept, and the inability to let go; this is a mental defect –– he's unable to change his daily ritual of criticizing the US because mentally he's locked into this mental prison.

We know nothing about JTT, and he's doubly determined that others do not learn anything about him. What does this tell us? That he's afraid of something and is cowardly! JTT wants to know EVERYTHING ABOUT OTHERS so he can criticize them unmercifully for their human imperfections, but yet, this spineless individual, will not even tell you whether he/she is a male or female...not that anyone gives a fig regarding his gender. It's no wonder very few posters bother to exchange dialogue with him.....he's not worth talking to.
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The EXCUSE is the Palestinians loss of all hope of becoming equal citizens in Israel; their lands stolen, and their movements controlled by control towers with guns.
Such simple concepts escapes all of you who call us antisemites and Jew haters.

Strange as there are full citizens of the Israel state that have the same blood and background of the Palestinians however I am sure that the Israels are not going to take the Palestinians in mass into one nation with them given the history since 1948.

That does not mean that they could not gain peaceful control over the lands they now live in and a going economic system tied in with Israel.

Almost all the mess that the Palestinians find themselves in now is a direct results of their own actions over the last half century.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:21 pm
@BillRM,
You're blind; why do Palestinians have different colored license plates?
Guess.

http://nigelparry.com/diary/ramallah/plates.html
JTT

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:28 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You're sure voluble about things that you are no expert on, MiT.

How about pointing us to your threads where you exhibit how you are, in your own words, the worse critic of your country?
JTT

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're blind, CI, why are there so many deformed babies being born because of USA agent orange and depleted uranium?
gungasnake

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 01:08 pm
@bigasshole,

Again in my view, the palisavages problems are 100% self-inflicted and would continue unabated were Israel and every Jew on Earth to disappear this evening.

There are no really happy stories in the muslim world since false religions generally do not produce happiness, but the three least happy stories are those of the "palestinians", albanians, and chechens, and palestinians are probably the worst of the lot. Their main problems are, in my view:

1. A false religion which is said to have "bloody borders".
2. Inbreeding. Something like 50% of all muslims are said to be inbred and in places like Pakistan or Gaza, that rises to 60% or 70%. Simple Google searches on "muslim inbreeding" and/or "palestinian inbreeding" will quickly convince you I'm not making this up.
3. A studied and extreme form of victimology which is abetted and reinforced by UN agencies and which you can read about at www.palwatch.org if you're not already familiar with the problem.

Palestinians are basically the kind of people who give barbarians a bad name and it is irrational to expect Israelis to just sit there and absorb the kind of crap which has been being dealt out recently.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 01:10 pm
@gungasnake,
You are empty of empathy you psychopath.
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 01:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're blind; why do Palestinians have different colored license plates?
Guess.

LOL yes it is not unreasonable to not complete trust even some of your own citizens given the long history of suicide bombings.

The US move some of our own citizens into camps for far less reasons not that long ago less alone different color lic plates!!!!!!!!

The Palestinians have for the most part have cause their own problems and the reasons they are lock into a small area with check points everywhere was their charming habit of suicide bombings and the reason they are getting pounded now is because of the launching of hundreds of missiles.

I can not think of any other nation that would be as restrain as Israel have been.

Let see when Mexican Revolutionaries cross the US border and shot up a US town we send in the bulk of the US army including every plane we have south in order to try to find and killed them.

When it was found that Germany had offer to aid Mexico in retaking the southern states we ended up declaring war on Germany.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 01:13 pm
I mean, any other nation on Earth would have exterminated the palisavages 30 years ago. Jordanians killed some 30,000 of them in the process of heaving them in the early 70s, for pretty much the same sort of behavior they exhibit towards Israel.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 01:14 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
You are empty of empathy you psychopath.

I have lots of empathy for normal people. I just don't have any for assholes...