Our Hearts Are Breaking

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:21 pm
@oralloy,
Both the Israelis and Americans started out as terrorists. Nothing has changed.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 07:55 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy, did you not read anything I posted? They did a lot worse than than that and over 100 years.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 09:43 am
True love can never be harmed or broken.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:52 pm

Palestinian boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was burned alive, says official

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/05/palestinian-boy-mohammed-abu-khdeir-burned-alive

Mohammed al-A'wewy, attorney general for Palestine, makes claims as violence continues in West Bank and East Jeruslaem

Peter Beaumont in Jerusalem
The Observer, Saturday 5 July 2014 09.31 EDT

Clashes Break Out During Palestinian Teen's Funeral In Jerusalem
Relatives of Mohammed Abu Khdeir's hold pictures of him outside his home in Jerusalem. Photograph: AnnaFerensowicz/Pacific/Barcroft

Mohamed Abu Khdeir, the Palestinian teenager who was kidnapped and murdered on Wednesday in a suspected revenge killing by Israeli extremists, was burned alive after suffering a head injury, the Palestinian attorney general has claimed

The allegation is said to be based on initial postmortem findings that discovered soot deposits in his lungs suggesting he was still breathing when he was set on fire. The shocking details, if confirmed, would seem likely to exacerbate already toxic tensions.

The reports emerged as Egypt tried to conclude a ceasefire deal between Hamas in Gaza and Israel. But it appeared not to have taken hold, with fresh reports of rocket fire into Israel from the coastal strip.

The murder of 17-year-old Khdeir, who was buried on Friday in a highly charged funeral after his abduction outside a mosque next to his home in the early hours of Wednesday morning, has prompted days of serious rioting in Palestinian neighbourhoods of East Jerusalem, which then spread to Israeli-Arab towns.

"The direct cause of death was burns as a result of fire and its complications," attorney general Mohammed al-A'wewy told the Palestinian official news agency, Wafa, late on Friday. Israeli officials have yet to release their findings from the postmortem on the body.

Tensions have risen after three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped on 12 June and later found dead in the occupied West Bank. That has been followed by an outbreak of racist incitement on Israeli social media sites, street attacks and Khdeir's murder, a suspected revenge attack.

Saber al-Aloul, director of the Palestinian forensic institute, attended the postmortem carried out by Israeli doctors in Tel Aviv. A'wewy said Aloul had reported that fire-dust material had been found in Khdeir's respiratory canal, which meant "the boy had inhaled this material while he was burned alive". Burns covered 90% of his body.

The discovery of the youth's body in a forest on the outskirts of Jerusalem has prompted the worst riots in the holy city in recent memory. The violence spread to northern Arab towns on Saturday morning, an Israeli police spokeswoman, Luba Samri, said. Protesters there threw stones at passing cars, burned tyres and hurled fire bombs at police, who responded with teargas and stun grenades. More than 20 people were arrested.

At Khdeir's funeral, furious Palestinians chanted "Intifada! Intifada!", calling for a new uprising against Israel. They clashed with Israeli police in one of the most highly charged displays of enmity in Jerusalem in years.
Link to video: Palestinian youths clash with police after Mohamed Abu Khdeir's funeral

Palestinian officials trying to calm tensions have said they would prevent any intifada, or uprising, and seek a solution to the crisis that began when the three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped.

The discovery of the young Israelis' bodies on Monday prompted an outpouring of national grief in Israel.

In a separate incident, it was claimed by relatives that Abu Khdeir's 15-year-old cousin, Tariq, a US citizen who goes to school in Florida, was beaten by police during clashes on Thursday ahead of the funeral. His parents, Suha and Salah, said Tariq was detained but had been treated at an Israeli hospital. The US State Department said it was "profoundly troubled" by the reports and demanded an urgent investigation.
Link to video: Palestinian TV shows alleged beating of Mohamed Abu Khdeir's cousin

Samri said Tariq had attacked police and resisted arrest. He was detained with a slingshot in his possession used to hurl stones at police, along with six other protesters, including some armed with knives, she said. Tariq's father said he witnessed his son's arrest and insisted that the boy was not involved in the violence, adding that several officers were hurt in that specific protest, one of many that day
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 08:14 pm
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-to-discipline-troops-over-shooting-of-fence-protester-1.141596

IDF to discipline troops over shooting of fence protester

By Haaretz Service | Nov. 29, 2004 | 12:00 AM
Tweet

Chief Military Prosecutor Brigadier General Avi Mandelblit has ordered an IDF company commander, his deputy, and four soldiers brought up on disciplinary charges over an incident last year in which troops seriously wounded Israeli demonstrator Gil Na'amati during a demonstration against the West Bank fence, Israel Radio reported Monday.

Mandelblit also ordered official reprimands for the Samaria regional brigade commander at the time of the incident, the battalion commander of the Golani infantry unit and his deputy, over negligent preparation of the unit in confronting civilian protesters.

A second protester, an Amercan woman, was also wounded by IDF fire during the demonstration.

Military Police detectives found that the soldiers, who were on a routine border patrol along the fence and lacked riot control gear, had not been told that they were to face demonstrators, the radio said.

At one point, dozens of people, some of them masked, others carrying Palestinian flags, suddenly approached the fence from the West Bank side, rattling it strongly and attempting to cut through it.

The soldiers, standing about 40 meters from the other side of the fence, at first called to the protesters to disperse, then fired into the air.

Later, one of the soldiers was allowed to fire at the legs of a demonstrator whom the troops believed was cutting the fence. Another soldier then opened fire at the protestor, Na'amati, seriously wounding him. A third soldier also fired, apparently trying to keep photographers from the site, the radio said.

The soldiers who shot Naamati will have a disciplinary trial for improper use of firearms. Another will face charges of having shot at ground level rather than as ordered, into the air.
To get the latest from Haaretz Follow @Haaretzom
Like us on Facebook and get articles directly in your news feed
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 08:17 pm
See? Life goes on as normal.

http://image.aish.com/misc/oseh-shalom.gif
0 Replies

LuxSpiritus

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 08:57 pm
I think these "Selective groups" need a lot more support to negotiate peace. Both sides have done much wrong. Unforgivable amounts. The extremists will not stop. It has become a critical conflict. We forget how bad a conflict this is. Even if one side gave up. I hardly believe there would be a productive negotiation.
JTT

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:03 pm
Quote:
The United States government says it is "profoundly troubled" by reports that a 15-year-old American of Palestinian descent was badly beaten by Israeli paramilitary police during riots in East Jerusalem.

Slaughter all the Palestinian children you want but don't go beating on USian kids!!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:40 pm
@LuxSpiritus,
Something good has got to happen. Netanyahu's pathological hatred of Arrafat prevented any peace. He degraded the Palestinian Authority and created a vacuum for both Hamas and Hezbollah. Didn't the wize old man say once - "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

Maybe Israel won't stop until it achieves its Greater Israel.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

‘Greater Israel’: Zionist Expansion Plans in the Middle East
February 14, 2014 by rilek1corner Leave a Comment
The Infamous Oded Yinon Plan

Global Research Editor’s Note

The following document pertaining to the formation of “Greater Israel” constitutes the cornerstone of powerful Zionist factions within the current Netanyahu government, the Likud party, as well as within the Israeli military and intelligence establishment.

According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.” According to Rabbi Fischmann, “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/download.png

When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing war on Syria, not to mention the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East. The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates.

The Zionist project supports the Jewish settlement movement. More broadly it involves a policy of excluding Palestinians from Palestine leading to the eventual annexation of both the West Bank and Gaza to the State of Israel.

Greater Israel would create a number of proxy States. It would include parts of Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, the Sinai, as well as parts of Iraq and Saudi Arabia. (See map).

http://occupiedpalestine.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg?w=1774&h=1074
According to Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya in a 2011 Global Research article, The Yinon Plan was a continuation of Britain’s colonial design in the Middle East:

“[The Yinon plan] is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Greater-Israel-the-Promised-Land.jpg

Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.

The Atlantic, in 2008, and the U.S. military’s Armed Forces Journal, in 2006, both published widely circulated maps that closely followed the outline of the Yinon Plan. Aside from a divided Iraq, which the Biden Plan also calls for, the Yinon Plan calls for a divided Lebanon, Egypt, and Syria. The partitioning of Iran, Turkey, Somalia, and Pakistan also all fall into line with these views. The Yinon Plan also calls for dissolution in North Africa and forecasts it as starting from Egypt and then spilling over into Sudan, Libya, and the rest of the region.

Greater Israel” requires the breaking up of the existing Arab states into small states.

“The plan operates on two essential premises. To survive, Israel must 1) become an imperial regional power, and 2) must effect the division of the whole area into small states by the dissolution of all existing Arab states. Small here will depend on the ethnic or sectarian composition of each state. Consequently, the Zionist hope is that sectarian-based states become Israel’s satellites and, ironically, its source of moral legitimation… This is not a new idea, nor does it surface for the first time in Zionist strategic thinking. Indeed, fragmenting all Arab states into smaller units has been a recurrent theme.” (Yinon Plan, see below)

Viewed in this context, the war on Syria is part of the process of Israeli territorial expansion. Israeli intelligence working hand in glove with the US, Turkey and NATO is directly supportive of the Al Qaeda terrorist mercenaries inside Syria.

The Zionist Project also requires the destabilization of Egypt, the creation of factional divisions within Egypt as instrumented by the “Arab Spring” leading to the formation of a sectarian based State dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, March 3, 2013

Source: http://bit.ly/1c4iWob
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 08:14 am
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:30 am
It's good, our hearts can't be broken.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:04 am
@MWal,
I'm pretty sure that many of the people of Iraq or (insert any country the USA has illegally invaded) don't feel that way, MWal.

-------------------

September 2, 2010

Vomiting Perfidy.
Since yesterday I have been vomiting my insides out...

My first bout of vomit came after I read a transcript of your President's speech, his speech to the "nation". Because you consider yourselves a nation ?!

It started off with an uneasiness felt in the pit of my stomach, then quickly transformed itself into a queasiness, then into a foul nausea, only to erupt like a dammed out volcano into violent throes of pure vomit...

I have over the past 20 years or so, developed a high intolerance to perfidy and you throughout your history have excelled in perfecting what I am most allergic to...

You literally make me sick.

Change - you clamored like a herd of sheep, while munching, ruminating like cattle every word that is fed to you...Black and White, even those retards who call themselves American Arabs and Muslims rejoiced at Uncle Tom's arrival to the White House.

Oh the "principled", "moralistic" prudish puritanical perverts called Americans, always showing up late for change...always jumping on the bandwagon, when the train has already passed...

The peace loving war mongers of the new world order is what you are. Fake and ignorant to the bone.

So you pride yourselves on being "a good people", a "compassionate" "sharing caring hugging" people -- nothing but Perfidy.

For 20 years, I witnessed my country, the land of my father, my mother, my ancestors, disintegrate before my very eyes...20 ******* years. 20 ******* years.

READ ON AT,

http://arabwomanblues.blogspot.ca/2010/09/vomiting-perfidy.html?m=1

MWal

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:10 am
@JTT,
No matter what its good, I know. It has to be good.. Or what.

I mean inside. The man will come and make it okay.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:12 am
@MWal,
Perhaps ... justice.

Is that too much to expect out of the American people?
MWal

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:14 am
@JTT,
Yeah we can carry out justice.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:17 am
@MWal,
When might the justice start, do you think?

These war crimes and terrorism go back to the colonial period. There has never been any justice for any group, people, nation that has been subjected to USA brutality?
MWal

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:24 am
@JTT,
First of all I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in trangresssions like death for self or anyone who is my own. So I don't believe in trangresssions like killing. My justice will peace for my people.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:32 am
@MWal,
Do pacifists, do you specifically, believe war criminals and terrorists should not be subject to the rule of law?
MWal

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:43 am
@JTT,
My law is peace. To tell you the truth there is a death, all I can do is be passive and transcend it. I just don't see how to be passive with out superhuman powers. Maybe passive is god-like, it certainly feels good. My law is good things, so yes they are not subjected to my law.

As a pacifist what I believe is I won't have to handle terrorist, there won't be any I am the passive wind.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 11:11 am
@MWal,
Quote:
As a pacifist what I believe is I won't have to handle terrorist, there won't be any I am the passive wind.

That wouldn't help you much if you were from one of the myriad countries that the terrorist rogue nation USA has invaded.