St Teresa of Avila's famously orgasmic vision?

JTT

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 12:24 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
I usually disagree with Webster,

As if that's of any import, McTag, a language boob like you.

All you can do is disagree. You don't have any ability whatsoever to defend your nutty positions.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 01:19 pm
@JTT,

Quote:
Can you locate McTag's last post where he deals with his errors in an honest, straight forward fashion

Can you locate any McTag post which contains an error?

Always willing to learn from the "language expert", you deranged, pathetic little man.
JTT

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 01:57 pm
@McTag,
Yes, you famously dumb bullshitter, I most certainly can.

The drivel you offered that started all this.

Then more drivel from you with your spurious comment on the Sun. You are famous for your drivel.
McTag

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:35 am
@JTT,

I am famous for pointing out your shortcomings, and I never run out of material.

Credit to you for keeping the entertainment quotient up.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 07:31 am
@McTag,
You're certainly famous for your bald faced lies, McLiar.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 08:40 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
See what Contrex has done here, JTT, and learn.

Yet you don't seem to see what McTag is doing here, Ori, what McTag always does. He lies, in both a bald faced fashion and with what he believes is his sneaky fashion.

He seeks only to cause trouble, while not in any fashion actually address the language issues.

And still you offer him your support. But you have yet to explain why. Is it that you feel sorry for him?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:26 am
@McTag,
You are famous for avoiding the language issues that you raise, McTag, and when or if you do address them you use them, not at all in an honest manner but as trickery and diversion.

Show us you are more than this. Deal with one in a direct, straight forward manner.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:33 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
See what Contrex has done here, JTT, ... .

Yes, I do see, Ori, and Contrex is to be commended for his honesty. But Contrex isn't the issue. Do you see what McTag is doing, always does? Despite all the proof that illustrates just how foolish McTag is, just how wrong he is, McTag still seeks to obscure, to cloud the issues, to deceive. He is patently dishonest and his continued diversions show that he is not at all interested in honestly addressing the issues.

Can you locate McTag's last post where he deals with his errors in an honest, straight forward fashion. No, no one can because that's not how he operates.

You still haven't got the essence of Contrex's replies, which are characteristic of two properties:

(1) Gentility
He politely points out all linguistic possibilites; he often does it in a scholastic way with the elegance of one who's well-educated.

(2) The Spirit of Fair Play
At the core of the spirit of fair play is speak for the truth for truth's sake. Regardless how many times you've treated him badly with unfair contemptuous manners, he spoke the facts that were favorable for you. He acted without acerbity and rudeness, a stark contrast to your attitude toward McTag.

McTag's opinion just reflected the point of the Associated Press Style Book ( "AP capitalizes the proper names of planets, including Earth, stars, constellations, etc., but lowercases sun and moon."). Do you think your English is better than that of AP, JTT?

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:39 am
@oristarA,
You're still defending the idiot, Ori, and you seem hell bent on avoiding explaining why.

You are clearly nuts if you think either McTag or Contrex are genteel.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:50 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
McTag's opinion just reflected the point of the Associated Press Style Book ( "AP capitalizes the proper names of planets, including Earth, stars, constellations, etc., but lowercases sun and moon."). Do you think your English is better than that of AP, JTT?

The real question is, Ori, why you are avoiding the central issue and introducing your own obfuscation. As Contrex noted, and many independent sources have confirmed, there is a choice. And yet McTag hasn't come out clearly and acknowledged that. He hasn't admitted he was wrong. And still you defend him.

Is it in your mind a sign of gentility to advance a spurious notion for spurious reasons and then to continue with the lie?
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:13 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
The people, including you and Contrex, Joe Nation etc., are smart by universal standards, not by the refractory JTT's little theory.

But ignorant as regards issues of language. Notice how they aren't able to discuss those issues or defend the nonsense the often advance.

The real issue of language is here - see the JTT's "English": the often advance.

What is "the often advance"? When you have been showing off how good your English is, how profound your knowledge of linguistics is, you give us this shitty stuff?
Of course this error of yours is an inadvertent mistake, a typo. Yet when McTag offered a different, absolutely normal opinion, you threw every kind of swearing words at him while ignoring your own mistakes. Is it a fair play?
According to your standard of judgement, have the guys here the right to curse you, JTT?
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:28 am
@oristarA,
What you are missing, Ori, is that mine WAS a typo, while McTag's was a pointed and dishonest attempt to malign me by diverting from other McTag language opinions that were also fatuous.

You're not seriously trying to equate the two?

McTag's opinion was a typical McTag knee jerk reaction. There are plenty of sources he could have checked before he lobbed another volley of McTag ignorance.

But it didn't end there. McTag has continued with his dishonesty, refused to admit he was wrong; he has introduced diversion after obfuscation and still you are trying to protect him. You've not once explained why.

Nor have you explained why you took part in the ignorance that was the peeves thread.
oristarA

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 12:10 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

What you are missing, Ori, is that mine WAS a typo, while McTag's was a pointed and dishonest attempt to malign me by diverting from other McTag language opinions that were also fatuous.

You're not seriously trying to equate the two?

The key to the problem is who's diverting. McTag has readily proclaimed there are nothing incorrect in his posts and we have been waiting for you to hunt out his fatuous flaws in his language. Yet you, JTT, were diverting from this critical point by claiming not wanting to waste your time (and instead you've wasted so much time on name-calling. What an irony!).
Have some common sense: Even if you're such a lazy bone in searching out the information you want, you'd give us some examples from your memory.

Well, let us see again JTT's "English":

Quote:

@oristarA,

You are clearly nuts if you think either McTag or Contrex are genteel.

Are? Or is? We know only the latter works.
(Oh, McTag, I've offered you a bullet with which you can shoot this man)
But the better question is here:
Tell us, JTT: Is JTT genteel?
Do you have the courage to answer this question, JTT?

0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:26 am
@oristarA,

Quote:
He (McTag, that's me) politely points out all linguistic possibilites; he often does it in a scholastic way with the elegance of one who's well-educated.

Sometimes a post shines out from the rest, gleaming like a jewel, a guiding light.
This is one of those.

You're nobody on this forum until you've been patronised by JTT, insulted by JTT, misrepresented by JTT, or sworn at by JTT. What a spiteful little man.

At least nobody takes him seriously.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:46 am
@McTag,
You take me seriously, McLiar. That is abundantly clear. You are much too frightened to address the language issues because you know you'll just further highlight your ignorance.

Instead you trot out the same McTag dog and pony show, replete with lies, diversion, and a healthy dose of smoke and mirrors.
oristarA

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 06:42 pm
@JTT,
You're still diverting.
Make your evidence abundant (show us the list you've promised) before boasting.
McTag

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 03:10 pm
@oristarA,

He's doing it again on another thread. A suitable case for study, or treatment.
JTT

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 03:48 pm
@McTag,
Mctag runs crying to his ESL defender for help. Pathetic, really pathetic.
McTag

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 01:03 am
@JTT,

Apparently a disturbed mind can confuse an expression of regret and disapproval with a "cry for help".
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 01:31 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

He's doing it again on another thread. A suitable case for study, or treatment.

Post the link here, please?