9
   

Does anyone know anything about flies seeing time slower?...

 
 
contrex
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 10:54 am
@dalehileman,
That is a highly dubious "woo science" book of the type that tries to blend such things as quantum theory, Buddhism, the soul, telepathy, astrology etc. The only similarity of Einstein's relativistic ether concept with the classical ether models lies in the presence of physical properties in space. Therefore, as historians such as John Stachel argue, Einstein's views on the "new ether" are not in conflict with his abandonment of the ether in 1905. For, as Einstein himself pointed out, no "substance" and no state of motion can be attributed to that new ether. In addition, Einstein's use of the word "ether" found little support in the scientific community, and played no role in the continuing development of modern physics.
carloslebaron
 
  0  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:31 am
@One Eyed Mind,
You said "Everyone on here who knows what they are talking about disagree with you. You have no knowledge of anything. The only thing you do is tell people how bad their knowledge is, but you have no knowledge of your own. Nothing you say will amount to anything more than a fart in the wind. "

And your words mean nothing until you clarify how in the world time will be faster for a tiny meteor but slower for a huge planet.

Just because "everyone here" disagrees with me is not a case that everyone is right but me.

In science this case is not about the amount of "believers" but about the facts.

Then, show me the facts.
0 Replies
 
carloslebaron
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:42 am
@dalehileman,
You said, "but still I find it hard to believe that the photon is a physical object…."

Light is not a magical phenomenon in the universe, because is caused by physical means and chemical reactions. The out coming is the release of PARTICLES/ENERGY which will act as such or as waves.

We have water that can be observed as gas, liquid and solid, and having these characteristics won't mean magic but a reaction of water in accord to the surrounding environment.

The "magic" that people believe about light started when light properties and behavior were erroneously interpreted solely to fit in the good for nothing theory of Relativity. Under the laughable doctrines of this ridiculous theory, light must be constant, it can't have acceleration and neither deceleration, it can't even decay, light is practically a goddess.

I'm glad to inform you that such magical characteristics of light are pure crap to the square. Light is nothing but another physical and objective entity that is subjected to the same laws of physics.

dalehileman
 
  0  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:47 am
@contrex,
Thanks Con. Have to admit I didn't look into it very deeply but if I had I probably wouldn't understand it anyhow
0 Replies
 
dalehileman
 
  0  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:56 am
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
Light is nothing but another physical and objective entity that is subjected to the same laws of physics.
Yea Carlos and thanks and sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was merely suggesting that if the photon is considered a particle as well as a wave it's still hard to imagine it traveling along at c

Quote:
...theory of Relativity….. laughable doctrines of this ridiculous theory...
To save me a lot of riffling I wonder if you might refer me to an authoritative posting explaining this assertion

…..or even a reliable Google hit

I hadn't heard anything to this effect except possibly from Que whom few seem to take seriously
carloslebaron
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 08:20 pm
@dalehileman,
You said, <<To save me a lot of riffling I wonder if you might refer me to an authoritative posting explaining this assertion>>

The main step is to recognize that Relativity was validated with fraud in 1919. Eddington made make ups to the plates because all of them weren't clear enough to validate Newton or Einstein. So far, the best plates taken from the eclipse validated Newton's prediction, but Eddington was a fanatic and he decided to validate Relativity at all cost with fraud.

No one of the scientists who witnessed the fraud accepted Relativity. Even Lorentz didn't review the plates but was informed by a letter written by "Eddington" that Relativity was correct.

As nobody accepted Relativity, and even the Swiss Nobel Prize givers declared Relativity not as science but as philosophy (and worst, as "poor philosophy") Eddington found a way to make Relativity famous again, and he and an Asian dude invented the existence of black holes. Just check it by yourself, the same Eddington who committed fraud to validate Relativity is the one behind the imaginary existence of black holes.

Having Relativity as a fake theory, in reality never ever proved true when you analyze and evaluate the several experiments presented to back up the fallacy, you better analyze how true is everything that is said about light doing a research outside the rules of Relativity. In other words, the best way to evaluate a theory is with an evaluation using tools that are not included in the theory.

I have been turning down the silly idea of a satellite causing time dilatation because it travels faster than us who are on ground zero, this is according to Relativity and its two frames of reference. Well, I add a third frame of reference located close to planet Jupiter, and I can see the people on earth and the satellite traveling both together at the "same speed" around the Sun. This third frame of reference debunks the doctrines of Relativity. And this is how I have found out how fake Relativity is.

Well, even using Relativity, the observation challenges its veracity. Check here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-speed-of-light-slowed-down/

And here another one

http://www.wnd.com/2004/07/25852/

And, if light slows down by the continued decay of the universe, the same as well it slows down at large distances of traveling, otherwise you are assuming that light is a perpetual machine, and such, scientifically speaking, is ridiculous, plain ridiculous.
Lordyaswas
 
  1  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 03:19 am
I have just carried out a fly test and can now publish the conclusion.

On five separate occasions, the resident house fly and I have sat staring at the second hand of the mantel clock, and at precisely the minute mark, we both raised a limb.
I can now confirm that on each occasion, our limbs were raised simulut simalten simultanus ....at exactly the same time.
dalehileman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:53 am
@carloslebaron,
Wow Carlos thanks, but it's all news to this old man

How come do you suppose we'd never been apprised of all that

Does that mean uniform motion is no longer supposed to slow the moving clock nor increase its apparent mass
carloslebaron
 
  0  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:30 am
@dalehileman,
An excellent and well organized propaganda is behind the crappy theory of Relativity. To me, it appears is the pride of some scientists and a certain ethnic group who want to avoid laughs at their expense and prefer continuing with the farce after the fraud was exposed.

The investment of millions and millions of dollars to make the appearance that Einstein was a genius is working until today. However, they obtain more profit from their lies when they have strategically well located dudes who control not only the media but the scientific world, including politics.

For this reason, the masses just receive the manipulated information, like "Relativity predicted exactly the perihelion orbit of planet Mercury", but no website shows you that when the same formulas of Relativity are applied to the rest of the planets of our solar system, the results are catastrophic for Relativity. What good is a theory that appears to guess correctly the orbit of one planet but fails miserably with the rest of orbits of the other and majority of planets?

On the bother hand, motion can't slow the moving clock unless we are talking of malfunction of the clock caused by motion, like malfunction of your heart when you are exposed to acceleration.

The apparent increasing of mass due to fast motion was discovered well before Relativity. These were experiments made in the late 1800's by J.J. Thomson and W. Kaufmann, and Einstein working in the "patent office" copied the already made experiments and results, to take credit of them (stealing) and make the illusion that his theory predicts such a phenomenon.

I can tell you that this theory of Einstein is pure fake. Any person who states that time is just a measure like weight or volume is greatly a genius while Einstein will take the place of the stupid with his "flexible time".

We enjoy the right of freedom of expression, and for this reason these corrupt scientists can't be sue for their continued lies.

But, I think that any student or parent can sue against the teaching of Relativity in their school or college. Having it this way, the whole fake of Relativity will be exposed to the public in general, because there is nothing factual from this good for nothing theory.
contrex
 
  1  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:57 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
the crappy theory of Relativity ... is the pride of some scientists and a certain ethnic group

Which ethnic group? Answer or be considered a troll.

dalehileman
 
  0  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:12 pm
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
On the bother hand, motion can't slow the moving clock
I'd heard from different sources that it had been proven, eg:

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/26/how-scientists-can-slow-down-time/20968256/
contrex
 
  0  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:51 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
I'd heard from different sources that it had been proven, eg:

Carloslebaron is just a troll; don't bother with him.
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  1  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 02:09 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

I have just carried out a fly test and can now publish the conclusion.

On five separate occasions, the resident house fly and I have sat staring at the second hand of the mantel clock, and at precisely the minute mark, we both raised a limb.
I can now confirm that on each occasion, our limbs were raised simulut simalten simultanus ....at exactly the same time.


Hah! He was too quick for you. You saw time so slowly, he raised his appendage five times and you only saw it once.
0 Replies
 
carloslebaron
 
  0  
Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:31 am
@dalehileman,
You said,

<<I'd heard from different sources that it had been proven, eg:>>

I saw the video link of yours. Reading my reply will take you less than watching the video link.

And again, you are witness of how sensitive atomic clocks are.

They don't work by mechanical means alone but the main method is by the receiving of signals. The atom of Cesium vibrates in a regular frequency. The vibrations of this atom are perceived as signals by a receptor. The receptor has an adapted counting device, and when the receptor counts 9,192,631,770 vibrations, the receptor will make a "tic", this is to say, a second has been counted. And this is a continued counting of the vibration frequency of the atom of Cesium.

As you can notice, there is not any flowing of time (as the flowing of time suggested by the dude in the video you gave as a link) but a simple method very complicated to build, of using the regular motion originated by the vibration of the atom of Cesium, to be compared with the motion of other things.

I had in one of my vehicles, a TV receptor. I installed it myself. I bought it on eBay, one of those devices from China. The receptor worked very well, I was capable to watch digital TV in my car while it was in Parking. But, as soon as I started to move the car, the signals started to suffer of interference.

The method of connecting the wiring had nothing to do with this scenario, because DVD's can be watched with the vehicle in motion. In this case, motion caused interference to the sensitive TV receptor.

The same as well, the atomic clocks were never ever tested against acceleration, the only tests made on atomic clocks were temperature and pressure. So, we have the scenario where the sensitive receptor inside the atomic clock will suffer of interference and/or the atom itself will suffer of change when motion is in progress.

This is a normal and accepted consequence observed in everything exposed to motion. Your body itself feels different when the airplane starts flying, and later the modulated environment created artificially inside the airplane will make you recover some comfort, but remember, that comfort is created by the manipulated environment that the airplane builders have programmed for you.

So, having the atomic clock as a device like any other device called a clock, with the only difference that it goes to a tiniest level of counting to mark what is a second, we can see that the atomic clock is vulnerable to motion and that will malfunction with acceleration or is exposed to any other change of environment.

If time really slows, then you must, this is essential, you must show the current flowing of time without being affected by motion of objects.

This is to say, you must detect such a flowing of time before any changes in it. After you have detected its "regular flowing", then you expose the detector device to fast motion, and the sensor inside the detector device must show you that time indeed slows down.

But, clocks have no sensors, clocks are devices calibrated to make "tic tic tic"

How in the world, this dude from the video, and several nuts from the scientific world, want us to believe that clocks actually detect time and can confirm time dilatation?

The whole idea of time dilatation is absurd, a fantasy, a fake.

There is no way that a clock can detect time, and the real and evidential explanation of the discrepancy of data received by atomic clocks in outer space, or atomic clocks in airplanes or installed in high mountains, is the sensitive receptor suffering in front of environment changes, this is to say, malfunction of the atomic clock.

Any other clock will suffer the same malfunction in different rates, like a sand clock in outer space will -of course- give you a clear demonstration that clocks in general malfunction without exception.






contrex
 
  1  
Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:51 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

carloslebaron wrote:
the crappy theory of Relativity ... is the pride of some scientists and a certain ethnic group

Which ethnic group? Answer or be considered a troll.


He cannot answer. He dare not.
contrex
 
  1  
Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 02:53 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

contrex wrote:

carloslebaron wrote:
the crappy theory of Relativity ... is the pride of some scientists and a certain ethnic group

Which ethnic group? Answer or be considered a troll.


He cannot answer. He dare not.



He is a coward and a fool.
dalehileman
 
  0  
Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 04:03 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
He is a coward and a fool.
Not sure about that Con but I wonder if you could reword what he's trying to convey but in a couple of short paras

Thanks
0 Replies
 
martinies
 
  1  
Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:02 am
A Flys consciousness would relate to the speed of light the exact sameway as a human consciousness does.which is stationary
dalehileman
 
  0  
Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2014 10:54 am
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
where the sensitive receptor inside the atomic clock will suffer of interference and/or the atom itself will suffer of change when motion is in progress.
Carl I think you mean acceleration, not motion. Any changes taking place in a moving object supposedly are relative to the observer

For the benefit of your Average Clod (me) Could somebody please paraphrase Carl's #….477 above in ordinary language arranged in the usual way
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:13 am
Quote:
Does anyone know anything about flies seeing time slower?...
If he flies FASTER,
over the terrain, then time is slower for him.





David
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Evolution 101 - Discussion by gungasnake
Typing Equations on a PC - Discussion by Brandon9000
The Future of Artificial Intelligence - Discussion by Brandon9000
The well known Mind vs Brain. - Discussion by crayon851
Scientists Offer Proof of 'Dark Matter' - Discussion by oralloy
Blue Saturn - Discussion by oralloy
Bald Eagle-DDT Myth Still Flying High - Discussion by gungasnake
DDT: A Weapon of Mass Survival - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/15/2021 at 05:21:39