Which is the best part of sex? (Keep it non-graphic!!)

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 10:27 am
that is toooo much information for me...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 10:41 am
Too much information for ANYBODY....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:01 am
cjhsa wrote:
Craven and Slappy Doo Hoo told me the best part of sex was the moisturizing effect it has on their dry hands.

Well, the hands get pretty dry after burying a body. Now THAT is too much information. I may actually be killed for revealing it.... Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:22 am
patiodog wrote:
Is there a lure and a hook on the end of the thread?

You mean like a cat?

"Cats about to mate perform pursuit and avoidance behavior. Once the female is ready to mate, she will assume the typical lordotic posture. Premature attempts to mate on behalf of the male will result in an intensely aggressive response from the female. When both parties are ready, the male grasps the female by the skin over the nape of the neck. At the moment of ejaculation, the female emits a loud piercing cry, hisses, and aggressively swats at the male. It is presumed that the female's aggression is a response to the pain of withdrawal, since males have a barbed penis. It is also thought that the barbs on the penis help to induce ovulation, the biological climax of the mating sequence. After mating, the queen rolls on the ground in apparent ecstasy while the male retires to a discrete distance to lick himself clean."

Tough sex life for the kitty's huh?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:25 am
I wish I could lick myself....clean?
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:30 am
SLAPPY!!! ehhaeh yuckie! ewe... and gross
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:32 am
kickycan wrote:
patiodog wrote:
Is there a lure and a hook on the end of the thread?

You mean like a cat?

"Cats about to mate perform pursuit and avoidance behavior. Once the female is ready to mate, she will assume the typical lordotic posture. Premature attempts to mate on behalf of the male will result in an intensely aggressive response from the female. When both parties are ready, the male grasps the female by the skin over the nape of the neck. At the moment of ejaculation, the female emits a loud piercing cry, hisses, and aggressively swats at the male. It is presumed that the female's aggression is a response to the pain of withdrawal, since males have a barbed penis. It is also thought that the barbs on the penis help to induce ovulation, the biological climax of the mating sequence. After mating, the queen rolls on the ground in apparent ecstasy while the male retires to a discrete distance to lick himself clean."

Tough sex life for the kitty's huh?

Hey, pigs have corckscrew penises. Fess up ladies, what's better, corckscrew or barbed?
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:36 am
hmmm. the thought of either scares me... never had sex with a cat or a pig....barbed or cork screw... windy pig i can see it now a pig winding up to jump on another pig then weeee they pig goes round and round.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:40 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
never had sex with a cat or a pig.... quote]

Suuuuuure.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:41 am
slappy just because you are in to beastiality... doesn't mean everyone is.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:44 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
slappy just because you are in to beastiality... doesn't mean everyone is.

You're right. Not everybody is into it. At least, those who don't want to be cool.

You want to be "cool," don't you? C'mon, everyone's doing it...it's the cool thing to do.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:46 am
hmm... I am not so desperate that I have to turn to the animal kingdom to fulfill my needs...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:50 am
Me neither. I don't put up with that whole peer pressure crap either. "C'mon, Slappy, if you want to fit in, you have to bang this goat."

Smoking crack and beating up little kids makes me cool enough.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:55 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Me neither. I don't put up with that whole peer pressure crap either. "C'mon, Slappy, if you want to fit in, you have to bang this goat."

Smoking crack and beating up little kids makes me cool enough.

oh boy I am so proud of you1
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 11:59 am
So is the goat Exclamation
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 12:02 pm
slappy we are all so proud everyone give slappy a hand he has sex with animal smokes crack and beats up on little kids.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 12:05 pm
those kids are his and his nannies offspring Shocked
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 12:09 pm
aimeemarie123 wrote:
slappy we are all so proud ...

I aim to please.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 12:52 pm
You should sell crack to the kids, rather than beat them up. Have some integrity dude.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 01:46 pm
Selling his body Question how disgusting -
0 Replies