As A Wise Man, Umm, Guy, Once Said

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 09:26 am
Your rhetoric is always weak, but that's about the lamest "retort" i've seen from you. You're a sad case, Bubba.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 09:33 am
@Setanta,
I always appreciate your comments.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 09:54 am
Every thread deserves a sound track, and here's a song in honor of Izzy the Putz .. . "Everybody's Fool" . . .

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 11:17 am
@Setanta,
Zut alors! Les carottes sont cuites ... Wink
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 04:51 pm
@Setanta,
Your anti-English and anti-French biases are pretty obvious, and expressed fairly liberally. Your condescending tone to whoever you happen to disagree with is obvious as well. And I don't give a flying rat's ass, honestly. But don't assume that "Olive Tree" took your posts in this or that way, just because "Olive Tree" didn't take issue with your posts. I'll speak for myself.
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 04:55 pm
@Olivier5,
If those biases are so obvious, then it should be simplicity itself for you to quote and link those posts--other than the joke posts in this thread. Your hostility does not impress me. Nor do your habitual ipse dixit statements which you seem never to be able to back-up.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 05:41 pm
@Setanta,
I did quote a few already. You decided to find excuses for them rather than reflect, not surprisingly...
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 05:47 pm
@Olivier5,
You quoted what i posted in this thread, which were satires on the attitudes of American conservatives--as i've pointed out several times already. You're just being obtuse now, which does not surprise me in the least.

I'll throw back at you your sneer to me a few days back--don't take yourself so seriously.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 01:36 am
@Olivier5,
The thing is Malvolio actually believes his own horseshit, and he feels justified in being so malicious, even when it's people who have only just arrived on A2K. Something put a huge chip on his shoulder, either he's been bullied or made to feel inadequate in some way, but normal people don't need to act like that.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 01:38 am
@Setanta,
This one's just for you Malvolio.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 03:11 am
Ah, pop psychology. You can't possibly be wrong, so it must be some pathology in me. How very silly you two are.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 05:43 am
@Setanta,
I don't believe your excuses. E.g. the remark about Edward being an uncommonly intelligent English king was uncalled for, or rather, it was only called for because you were saying something nice about an English monarch, so you just HAD to compensate by spitting at all English kings in the same breath...

That most English kings were stupid is of course an American cliché, stemming from their war of independence, and used in countless Hollywood movies. Nothing to see with history.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 05:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Something put a huge chip on his shoulder, 

My hypothesis is that Set behaves as the dominant gorilla in the A2K pack. Hence his need to attack newcomers as soon as they come, just to show them who's the boss...
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 06:19 am
I just wish all of you would just quit already, who cares about any of this stuff you guys are talking about? If you don't like one another, use the ignore function and go on for goodness sake.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 06:57 am
@revelette2,
It's about good board etiquette, rev. I think it's important. You're welcome to apply your own advice and put any of us on ignore if you don't.
Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 08:10 am
More two-bit pop psychology--self-justification.
revelette2

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 08:17 am
@Olivier5,
I think "board etiquette" should involve not hogging up the board with a lot of off topic inanities. At this point, I'm hard pressed to even know what the topic is about.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 08:46 am
@Setanta,
You're in denial Malvolio, and you're repeating yourself.

Two bit pop psychology is all that's needed, you're hardly a complex character.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 08:55 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I If you don't like one another, use the ignore function and go on for goodness sake.

Where's the fun in that?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 08:56 am
This thread was not about me, it was not about phony-baloney claims that you'd been persecuted. It was your choice to get hysterical and to attempt to make that the topic. You're not complex yourself--in fact, your motives are pretty damned transparent. LIke all trolls, you want to be the center of attention.