Bergdahl Prisoner Swap:Obama Obeys ONLY the Laws He Wants To.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:44 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I call it disgusting.

Obama is disgusting. Your fake outrage means as little as the lies you repeat daily that prop up a now traitor and political hack.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm not convinced it was a diversionary tactic, but just because this Administration's ineptitude can extend t0 creating political diversions doesn't mean it wasn't intended as a diversion. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Obama didn't even know the circumstances of Bergdahl's "capture."

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:46 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Obama didn't even know the circumstances of Bergdahl's "capture."

Don't worry, someone will buy him a newspaper.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:51 pm
@coldjoint,
The liers like you of course.
parados

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:55 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Obama didn't even know the circumstances of Bergdahl's "capture."

I'm curious how you know the circumstances of his capture Finn. There is a lot of speculation out there that he MAY have walked away but nothing other than speculation.

So tell us where you found out the circumstances Finn. Where you there? Do you know someone that was there? The only people that would know are Bergdahl and those that captured him. So please enlighten us how you know.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:56 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
The liers like you of course.

All you got?

Quote:
Let’s Call This What It Is. Obama Working With Terrorists Is Treason, By Definition, Is It Not?
- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/06/lets-call-this-what-it-is-obama-working-with-terrorists-is-treason-by-definition-is-it-not/#sthash.iNqn7c2Q.dpuf
Quote:

Treason.

Offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one’s country or of assisting its enemies in war. In the U.S., the framers of the Constitution defined treason narrowly—as the levying of war against the U.S. or the giving of aid and comfort to its enemies—in order to lessen the possibility that those in power might falsely or loosely charge their political opponents with treason.

Quote:

Every time I read this list I find myself shocked. Adding insult to injury, Obama’s administration is actually trying to convince us all that releasing this people and negotiating with the enemy in a time of war will not bring any harm to America. What bizarre twilight zone are these people operating in? Of course this puts Americans in danger. It signals to our enemies that we’re now willing to negotiate, meaning they may very well now be much more inclined to try and capture Americans anywhere in the world. It provides much needed leadership by sending powerful warlords back into enemy camps. And finally, it shows that we’re extremely weak and will not come at our enemies with a pointed sword.

By definition, I fail to see how Obama’s actions here don’t fall under treason. Perhaps someone can help me here. How is this not treason?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:02 pm
@parados,
I have read the accounts of his former servicemen who attest that he went AWOL. These are the circumstances to which I referred. I do not and never claimed to know whether he found the Taliban or they found him.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:08 pm
@georgeob1,
If the President hadent brought him home when the President got the chance you ultraconservative lying pricks would have went the other way and condemned him for not doing the deal. A lose lose situation. I have to give him credit for more balls than any of you conservative pricks have. Just keep doing what you have been doing and keep saying, IF, IF, IF, because you dont have to prove an if. How about making the men claiming they know what happened and what he did testify before a court what they knew as opposed to what they think. Like most ultraconservative people you are all ready to condemn anyone who helps your party to come out ahead even lie on a bible.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I have read the accounts of his former servicemen who attest that he went AWOL

Much like everyone else on the internet. Do not let Parados question you. The narrative important here does not belong to Obamas robots. It belongs to the people who realize what he has done to aid the enemy, and to help terror flourish.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:11 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
IF, IF, IF,

Why and how many" ifs" is Obama allowed? His lies and abuse of power, and now TREASON, are, and have ruined his credibility.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:12 pm
@coldjoint,

Quote:
All you got?

All I need for a lying jerk like you.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
All I need for a lying jerk like you.

You believe lies. You have things backwards, the same direction Obama is taking us. And I asked you a question. How many times does Obama have to be caught in a lie, or do things that threaten our national security.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:25 pm
@RABEL222,
You have a sweetness of expression that is almost cloying Rabel.

There is nothing "iffy" about his failure to comply with the law.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I have read the accounts of his former servicemen who attest that he went AWOL

Much like everyone else on the internet. Do not let Parados question you. The narrative important here does not belong to Obamas robots. It belongs to the people who realize what he has done to aid the enemy, and to help terror flourish.

Parados can question me if he likes. I feel free to question him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:27 pm
Quote:
But the former Pentagon official said it was “incontrovertible” that he walked away from his unit.

Quote:
REPORT: Pentagon In 2010 Concluded Bowe Bergdahl Deserted His Post, Stopped Military Efforts To Rescue Him…

http://weaselzippers.us/188075-report-pentagon-in-2010-concluded-bowe-bergdahl-deserted-his-post-stopped-military-efforts-to-rescue-him/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:32 pm
http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bergdahl-victims-300x300.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:57 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I heard a few days ago that the White House just accidentally publicized the name of the top CIA agent in Afghanistan.

This is the same president that gave up the name and methods of the Pakistani doctor who helped track down Bin Laden, in the guise of an immunization program. So, what else is new?
parados

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Whether he walked away from his post or not is unknown. Even if he did walk away, he is still a US soldier in a war zone. This complete disregard for him is still disgusting.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:05 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

If the President hadent brought him home when the President got the chance you ultraconservative lying pricks would have went the other way and condemned him for not doing the deal. A lose lose situation. I have to give him credit for more balls than any of you conservative pricks have. Just keep doing what you have been doing and keep saying, IF, IF, IF, because you dont have to prove an if. How about making the men claiming they know what happened and what he did testify before a court what they knew as opposed to what they think. Like most ultraconservative people you are all ready to condemn anyone who helps your party to come out ahead even lie on a bible.

Ah, Rabel, your post is spot on! The GOP is like a monster from an alternate reality. They never miss an opportunity to screech at President Obama irrespective of what he does. The president has managed to out maneuvered them with his legacy achievement, "ObamaCare," and they can barely contain their contempt for him. Realistically, the Republicans cannot touch the president with their fabricated conspiracy theories regarding Benghazi etc because there's nothing there and Chairman Issa is a sham politician who gives corruption a bad name....and yet if the president were able to run for a third term he would win hands down against the Republicans' twisted Tea Party agenda against Americans. BTW, the Republican establishment have moved so far right there barely any daylight between the Tea Party and them.

The Republicans are also in a state of hyperbolic panic over s possible presidential run by Hillary. These fanatical GOP are so frightened of losing future campaigns to Dems, they have implemented voter repression across all Red states or more precisely where there is a Republican governor. If I did not see it I would think it were a joke.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:06 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

oralloy wrote:

I heard a few days ago that the White House just accidentally publicized the name of the top CIA agent in Afghanistan.

This is the same president that gave up the name and methods of the Pakistani doctor who helped track down Bin Laden, in the guise of an immunization program. So, what else is new?

Is this the same president that approved using a fake immunization program to track down Bin Laden, and as a result disabled a very important program that for years had provided care to third world citizens? "anything that works to get what I want right now, no matter the long term damage" seems to be Obama's motto.