glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 08:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Of course the joke works, you're the jerk, I mean joke. It's around 3 AM in Paris, and this is the best way you can spend time? Kind of sad, don't you think? Someone as bright as you think you are, is toiling on A2K hoping you can find a raw nerve? According to you, you haven't been here yet a year. I haven't counted your threads, but if you haven't hit 2000 already, your hot on its heels.

I repeat, I call bullshit on you, you snide smarty pants.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 04:29 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
I understand what GB is getting at...and I suspect you do also.

Suspect vague things.... That's what you do best.

You'd be amazed at what I do best.

Quote:
Quote:
Deal with it aboveboard, if you are able...rather than looking for technical ways to prevail. 

what technicality are you talking about?

Like the comment, "I am a Frenchman." And the pretense that you are using "ignorance" in this title the way I use "I do not know the true nature of the REALITY of existence."

Quote:
is as per standard procedure to ask the alleged victim of bullying if he or she corroborates the accusation.

Like I said, I understand what GB is getting at...and I suspect you do also.

Quote:
Do you feel victim of bullying?

Quote:
All these words I had for you, which you listed one after the other, did they offend you? Did they cut deep?

Mostly, they caused me to pity you. Shallowness of personality I normally tolerate easily. It does, however, causes me some discomfort when the person displaying it seems to me to be otherwise intelligent. You seem to be intelligent...but in my opinion you are one of the most shallow personalities on A2K.

Quote:
For if it did offend you to be called a comatose ghost and other bird names, or if you found the thread title a form of bullying, I offer my most sincere apologies.

As sincere as your comment that you did not understand what your American friends meant when they told you to tell me "to suck their cocks?"
Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I don’t know… Lot’s of nasty language, very little specifics... I suspect you don't have a clue either.

Quote:
Mostly, they caused me to pity you. Shallowness of personality I normally tolerate easily. It does, however, causes me some discomfort when the person displaying it seems to me to be otherwise intelligent. You seem to be intelligent...but in my opinion you are one of the most shallow personalities on A2K.

Right… Do you tolerate easily your own use of insults, generously dished out to whoever disagrees with you; your nasty “why aren’t you somewhere in a train crying” to JoeN; your calling of everyone disagreeing with mass spying “anti-american”; your constant demeaning of scores of other posters by any mean at your disposal? Do you have patience for that? Because I don’t. I have been on the receiving end of your insults and snide remarks too, so I know for a fact that your “lack of tolerance for shallowness” is crap.

Quote:
As sincere as your comment that you did not understand what your American friends meant when they told you to tell me "to suck their cocks?"

LOL... That was fun.

Honestly, if I have indeed bullied you, I am sorry. Of course, I seriously doubt I have actually bullied or offended you, but that’s for you to say... Glitter seems to think I have. You won’t say yes or no… And as you say so often, even if you answered the question, only you would know whether you replied truthfully…

After all, you have been saying again and again that this was “fun”, that I was “playing your game”, “please keep it coming”, “you’re my toy”, etc. etc. One can find hundreds of such mentions in your posts, saying that you actually enjoy our exchanges and want them to continue forever. And not only with me: that’s your standard technique. You keep taunting people to enter in one-to-one cockfights. And once they are in it, you systematically encourage them to keep it up...

You see, I took that behaviour at face value, and honestly thought you were enjoying yourself… Little did I know that all these brash statements were in fact hiding your deep sense of victimization, and represented as many calls for help. You are too proud to admit it, and Glitter is onto something right here: this is a very masculine trait. Your masculine pride makes you unable to call it quit, even when these exchanges actually take a heavy toll on your peace of mind. Even when you are deeply deeply offended, the show must go on, the parade never stops, or you would lose all sense of self-esteem...

But now it seems that you have seen the dark side of these exchanges. You realized now that you were wrong to encourage them. I think that’s progress, and I thank Glitter for that. Even though she spoke mainly to me, you realized that a lot of what she said could apply to you… Well done!
neologist

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
This is a really stupid thread, Frank. Why do you bother?

We make more progress debating Genesis
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:38 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

I don’t know… Lot’s of nasty language, very little specifics... I suspect you don't have a clue either.

Oh, I have a clue, Olivier...and so do you. But your ego will not allow you to acknowledge it.

Good for laughs.

Quote:
Quote:

Right… Do you tolerate easily your own use of insults, generously dished out to whoever disagrees with you; your nasty “why aren’t you somewhere in a train crying” to JoeN; your calling of everyone disagreeing with mass spying “anti-american”; your constant demeaning of scores of other posters by any mean at your disposal? Do you have patience for that? Because I don’t. I have been on the receiving end of your insults and snide remarks too, so I know for a fact that your “lack of tolerance for shallowness” is crap.

Compared with the stuff you regularly dish out...any "insults" you see from me are relatively benign...although with some people who insult regularly do get heavy insults back from me.

Your shallowness is appalling, Olivier. But stick with it, because it is just about all you have.

Quote:
Quote:

LOL... That was fun.

It may have been fun...but I notice that you did not actually answer the question.

You seldom do.

Quote:
Honestly, if I have indeed bullied you, I am sorry.

You could not bully me on a bet...but if it makes you feel better about yourself to suppose you have, go for it.

Quote:
Of course, I seriously doubt I have actually bullied or offended you, but that’s for you to say... Glitter seems to think I have. You won’t say yes or no… And as you say so often, even if you answered the question, only you would know whether you replied truthfully…

I have laughed at it, Olivier...and I am sure GB was talking about "attempts to bully."

As I've mentioned before...you are not ready for big time yet. You need some time in the minors. But keep trying. I definitely am enjoying this encounter.

Quote:
After all, you have been saying again and again that this was “fun”, that I was “playing your game”, “please keep it coming”, “you’re my toy”, etc. etc.

Glad you are paying attention. Let me say it again: You are a toy for me...and I enjoy playing with it. You help make this as much fun as it is. Keep at it. I especially love it because you take yourself so seriously! Wink

Quote:
One can find hundreds of such mentions in your posts, saying that you actually enjoy our exchanges and want them to continue forever. And not only with me: that’s your standard technique. You keep taunting people to enter in one-to-one cockfights. And once they are in it, you systematically encourage them to keep it up...

And succeeding beyond my wildest dreams in your case. You do realize that...don't you?

Quote:
You see, I took that behaviour at face value, and honestly thought you were enjoying yourself…

Oh, my friend...but I am! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Little did I know that all these brash statements were in fact hiding your deep sense of victimization, and represented as many calls for help. You are too proud to admit it, and Glitter is onto something right here: this is a very masculine trait. Your masculine pride makes you unable to call it quit, even when these exchanges actually take a heavy toll on your peace of mind. Even when you are deeply deeply offended, the show must go on, the parade never stops, or you would lose all sense of self-esteem...

Nice try, Cheri...but you are so very, very wrong (and desperate)! Calm down a bit...stop taking yourself so seriously...enjoy what is happening. You are not doing a dress rehearsal when you wake up each morning. Wink

Quote:
But now it seems that you have seen the dark side of these exchanges.

What I have seen is that you are a sucker for punishment. But keep it up. You are playing the game exactly the way I want you to...and have set it up for being. Wink

Quote:
You realized now that you were wrong to encourage them.

Oh, my aching sides. So you think I am regretting! You are a delight!

Quote:
I think that’s progress, and I thank Glitter for that. Even though she spoke mainly to me, you realized that a lot of what she said could apply to you… Well done!

This must be very hard on you, poor boy. You have regularly asserted that you are "doing battle" with an unarmed opponent...someone who is stupid, ignorant, boring...and all those other things. I love that. And here you are trying once again to claim a great victory.

The smile on my face runs from ear to ear. You truly are precious.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:41 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

This is a really stupid thread, Frank. Why do you bother?

We make more progress debating Genesis

I know, Neo...I know. But this is a one-in-a-life-time opportunity for playing the game with someone who just wants to keep running into the concrete wall. That really doesn't happen all that often.

If you have been following it...it really is a gas.

Ahhh...the Genesis thing.
neologist

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Nah;
I've tired of it and only check in once in a blue moon
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:46 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
. . . the show must go on . . .

"You can't beat this place for entertainment." -- Setanta
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 01:31 pm
@neologist,
I don't think so, neo. They've been discussing Genesis for some 2000 years! LOL
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 01:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No time to read the whole rant, but glad that you like this. This clears me of Glitter's phony accusations of bullying, thank you very much. :-)
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 02:08 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

No time to read the whole rant, but glad that you like this. This clears me of Glitter's phony accusations of bullying, thank you very much. :-)

No problemo.

But for the record...I could be enjoying the hell out of it...

...and you could still be trying to bully.

That would make it bullying on your part...bullying that failed and simply got laughed at.

In any case, I am enjoying this...and I have no problem if we go at it several times a day, every day...for a very long time.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 02:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Too many woulds and coulds amount to nothing.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 02:41 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Too many woulds and coulds amount to nothing.

Only in your mind, Olivier. And that is mostly because you are trying desperately to salvage some tiny bit of merit from what is actually little more than mass failure on your part.

Hey...don't take yourself or any failure too seriously.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 02:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
One bit of advice, if I may: you might as well spare us your hollow incantations about despair and failure... They reflect poorly on you, as if you were constantly try to win a contest... :-) And the suspicion inevitably arises that you are projecting your own shortcomings. You're shooting yourself in the foot.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 03:06 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

One bit of advice, if I may: you might as well spare us your hollow incantations about despair and failure... They reflect poorly on you, as if you were constantly try to win a contest... :-) And the suspicion inevitably arises that you are projecting your own shortcomings. You're shooting yourself in the foot.

No, no, no, Olivier. You cannot make a comeback like that if you are having as good a time as you are pretending you are.

Calm is the route to take...peaceful...with a bit of humor.

Remember...only for you is this a battle. And think of the huge advantage you have. You are, in your eyes, intelligent, bright, interesting and informed. I, on the other hand, in your eyes...am a liar, ill-informed, stupid, ignorant, boring, not worth respect or reply.

And in your mind's eye...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJklPUDxQJeZPWmVus5xX1qBBbuFiMD7nLBjbZtqUwF-Kw-Ldr

...I suppose that is working out rather well!!!
Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 03:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Remember...only for you is this a battle. 

LOL. If you say it often enough, maybe it'll become true?

Who's looking at your bunghole in that pic? He seems to like you...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 03:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Remember...only for you is this a battle. 

LOL. If you say it often enough, maybe it'll become true?

Who's looking at your bunghole in that pic? He seems to like you...

Nahhh...you still don't have it. You gotta be more original than that.

Take another look, Olivier.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJklPUDxQJeZPWmVus5xX1qBBbuFiMD7nLBjbZtqUwF-Kw-Ldr

Take a real long look.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 03:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Whatever you do with other consenting adults in the privacy of your zoo cell only concerns you, Frank.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 03:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Lot’s of nasty language, very little specifics... I suspect you don't have a clue

Quote:

LOL... That was fun.
Glitter seems to think I have. You won’t say yes or no… And as you say so often, even if you answered the question, only you would know whether you replied truthfully…

Oh cher, you think I used nasty language, poor baby. Didums Ollie sweetums get him's feelings hurt like mean boo boos.

I know this will sound strange to the adults, but even though I don't find you
interesting, I'm hoping you keep talking. I've almost figured out who you really are. This inability to absorb criticism or rather the semi clever way you try to redirect my observations as if I'm directing them to others is a very familiar habit of a particular A2k poster.

So what going on bunky, you can talk to me. Are the older men making you feel insignificant and petty? Awwwwwww, that sucks doesn't it. I'm sorry Auntie Glitterbag was direct with you, I thought you were a big boy now and would notburst into tears. Now, now, here's my hanky, wipe those tears and blow your nose. Aunties going to tell you the best thing to do when reality starts to chip away at your grandiosity. You must frown, stick your boo boo lip out, and say exactly this "I know you are, but what am I?" That will show all those bigger boys how clever you think you are. Auntie GB is soooooooo sorry she was mean to little dumpling. It will happen again sweetums, sorry Daddy wasn't up to the task. But I am. I have so much more experience, dealing with guys like you than you have with adults like me. We can toughen you up, you don't want the other smary smarty pants thinking you're weak? Of course you don't, poor thing.

(Holly ****, what an asshole)

PS the phrase in parens constitutes nasty language you sad sack, crybaby, wussy pants.

Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 04:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitter darling, you've been embarrassing Frank with your ill-founded accusations of bullying and your puerile bitching about a thread he actually LOVES... The poor chap is now struggling to regain composure, all by your fault. So next time you try to help a friend out of his misery, make sure you coordinate your versions. You'll be more credible this way and you won't embarrass your friends.