Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Your existence stands independent of my own. If you exist you exist independently of my own existence. You exist independently of any of my abilities to monitor your existence.

Sure, but what's your point?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are NOT here, Frank. You are running away and totally absent from this thread, to the great chagrin of those of us who enjoy your clown act.....

Anyway, if I managed to shut you up, that's already an achievement.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:28 pm
@Olivier5,
An impossible achievement! LOL
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
There is no contest, I am just giving you the spanking you called for and abundantly deserve. You started this, Frank... Don't cry now.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

You are NOT here, Frank. You are running away and totally absent from this thread, to the great chagrin of those of us who enjoy your clown act.....

I am here. How else can I be responding.

Quote:

Anyway, if I managed to shut you up, that's already an achievement.

It hasn't happened...but that won't stop you from declaring victory, will it?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

There is no contest, I am just giving you the spanking you called for and abundantly deserve. You started this, Frank... Don't cry now.

Ahhh...there is the declaration. Funny!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
frankie boy, You make declarations all the time! Condescending bull shyt most of the time. LOL
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

frankie boy, You make declarations all the time! Condescending bull shyt most of the time. LOL

Aren't you supposed to be in another thread calling someone (or several someones) "stupid" or "ignorant?"

Although that is sorta like having Chris Christie calling you fat!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You're not really here, more like some absent-minded ghost only vaguely shaking chains now and then, to pretend that he is still haunting the house where he once lived and died...
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 01:58 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

You're not really here, more like some absent-minded ghost only vaguely shaking chains know and then to pretend that he is still haunting the house where he died...

I'm right here, Olivier. REALLY here!

Not going anywhere.

I don't mind you claiming I am not here...and doing so several times after I respond. It really is a lark! Wink
Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I found you shy and tamed on this thread. But that's okay. You don't have much to say anyway... You'd better remain silent and be thought a fool than speak out and remove all doubt.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:12 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I found you shy and tamed on this thread. But that's okay. You don't have much to say anyway... You'd better remain silent and be thought a fool than speak out and remove all doubt.

Nice try!

Like I said, you are a master of nice tries.

Definition of "nice try": A failure.

Seems as though all you've got left, Olivier, are insults. You are showing the real you.

That was what I expected.

That's what I wanted. Wink
Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:45 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Seems as though all you've got left, Olivier, are insults.

I'm just trying to wake you up from your intellectual coma.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:54 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Seems as though all you've got left, Olivier, are insults.

I'm just trying to wake you up from your intellectual coma.

I'm awake. Wide awake!

You ought to start working on yourself, Olivier.

Think about this:

I have mentioned I find you interesting, intelligent, and (at times) informative.

You have declared me to be ignorant, stupid, uninteresting, repetitive, boring, a ghost, a liar, a fool, comatose, unworthy of any attention, unworthy of a response…and who knows what else.

Yet here we are...playing my game; with you being my toy.

In plain sight…where everyone can see.

Do you honestly not see the irony of you declaring “victory” in the face of all that?

Do you honestly not see the irony of you suggesting I am the one who needs awakening?

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFHIP7WAirjXxYoXm_ZH-MpofFCuh10i-g2f8yELAJrWgcFqaL

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 04:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No offence Frank, but you are playing my game here. Wake up already.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:16 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

No offence Frank, but you are playing my game here. Wake up already.

Nice try. Ahhh...actually, not so hot.

I have mentioned I find you interesting, intelligent, and (at times) informative.

You have declared me to be ignorant, stupid, uninteresting, repetitive, boring, a ghost, a liar, a fool, comatose, unworthy of any attention, unworthy of a response…and who knows what else.

You've actually started this thread...ABOUT ME...and my "ignorance."

Here we are...playing my game; with you being my toy...despite all of your protestations that I am not worthy of your time.

In plain sight…where everyone can see.

And you actually want to pretend that this is YOUR game?

Yer a funny man, Olivier.
Wink

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 06:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Yada yada yada... I just find this fun, and hope you do too.

The risk of course is that you could come up with a true statement about something you have no information on. But my sense is that this risk is infinitesimal.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 07:21 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Yada yada yada... I just find this fun, and hope you do too.

Good. Like I've said in the past...win/win.

Quote:
The risk of course is that you could come up with a true statement about something you have no information on. But my sense is that this risk is infinitesimal.

I don't know...you sound like you might not be having so much fun now.

I think you are struggling to get up out of the hole you've dug for yourself. I seem to remember telling you not to dig so deep. But you must have been too busy telling me how dumb, stupid, ignorant, uninteresting, repetitive and boring I am to have heard.

Remarkable that, because even though you think me to be a liar, a fool, and totally unworthy of any attention or responses...you sure do pay lots of attention to me.

Maybe you are just not ready for rigors of A2K yet, Olivier.

You might want to think of spending some time in the minors before trying to move up. Wink

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 07:21 pm
Somebody tagged this thread: "psuedo-intellect"... Is that meant to be meaner than with the proper spelling? :-)