parados

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:14 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
So, you do blame muslims

Who else should be blamed? I know Obama can't be blamed for anything. Blame belongs where it belongs. You can't deal with that fact.

So are you saying you blame Muslims or not? You keep changing your position. It's like you have dementia which would probably explain a lot about your posts.
0 Replies

raprap

Wed 7 May, 2014 08:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Something to laugh at ColdDope about. Much better than a typical dumb ColdDoperian meme.

Rap
coldjoint

Wed 7 May, 2014 08:54 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Something to laugh at

I agree abortion is hilarious. Ghoul.
raprap

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Somehow I would bet dollars to donuts, if the hater that is ColdDope could enforce genocide on the entire Islamic world, the biggest ghoul of all would be ColdDope.

ColdDope, your two faces are showing.

Rap

0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:17 pm
Quote:
Gay Left Bullies HGTV to Keep Christians Off the Air

Quote:
As I have warned repeatedly, now that the Gay Left knows that bullying works, they are only going to get more obnoxious.

Quote:

A smear campaign was just started by the website rightwingwatch.org which labels the Benham Brothers as Christian extremists. The article is very misleading as it blends the actions of David and Jason Benham, with their father, Flip Benham. As you read the article, you are assuming that most of the things they list were done or said by the Benham Brothers, when in fact, most were done or said decades ago by their father.

The new show by HGTV, called “Flip It Forward”, will have nothing to do with homosexuality, or abortion. It will be a show about flipping houses and helping out families in need. It sounds a lot like discrimination. It seems that the opposition to the show is all about discriminating against the Benham Brothers, not because of the content of the show, or what is being done in the show, but rather, because of the Benham Brothers personal beliefs.

The smears, bullying, and temper tantrums succeeded. HGTV pulled the plug.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/05/07/gay-left-bullies-hgtv-to-keep-christians-off-the-air/
raprap

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Whoa!--Another ColdDoperian segway---

Rap
coldjoint

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:44 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Whoa!--Another ColdDoperian segway---

Right on topic. Left wing hate for those who do not agree with them. You ought to try it.
0 Replies

raprap

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:52 pm
Righto ColdDope--here's a segway for you.

Rap
raprap

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:57 pm
@raprap,
More Carlin ColdDope.

Rap

0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 7 May, 2014 10:02 pm

Quote:
The Next Step in the Campus War on Jews

Quote:
That’s a problem for the BDS (boycott, divest, sanction) crowd, but they’ve come up with an effective answer to it: start a campaign seeking to stigmatize those who take trips to Israel sponsored by Jewish organizations. That’s what’s happening at UCLA where an election has promoted a debate over whether it is ethical for candidates for student offices to have been to Israel on a visit sponsored by a Jewish organization. This specious issue was raised in an article published in the student newspaper the Daily Bruin last week by two members of Students for Justice for Palestine, an anti-Zionist group. It was followed by an attempt to get the student government to enact a ban on its members going to the Middle East with pro-Israel groups. That failed but, as the Daily Bruin also reported, a majority of candidates for student government positions have now signed a pledged not to take such trips.

The left thinks it is cool to hate Jews. Would they like to discuss the money Islam has poured into liberal universities? Blood money for Jew hatred.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/05/07/the-next-step-in-the-campus-war-on-jews-bds-ucla-israel-trips/#.U2q92dvdPvo.twitter
Again right on topic.
0 Replies

raprap

Wed 7 May, 2014 10:38 pm

Rap
coldjoint

Wed 7 May, 2014 10:48 pm
@raprap,
You consider the left a religion? Interesting. Islam is the lefts favorite religion.

I mean why go after the religion that is killing at will when there are Christians? Try again you amoral piece of garbage.
raprap

Thu 8 May, 2014 04:16 am
@coldjoint,
So ColdDope condones Adkin's killing at the Tennessee Unitarian Church?---ColdDope you've managed to pull another incredibly ColdDoperian idea to connect the faith of four US Presidents and several of the founders of this country to the main target of ColdDoperian hate.

ColdDope why do you hate the USA and its Constitution? Is it because the US Constitution condones religious freedom? Is it because the first principal of the US Constitution is contrarian to ColdDope hate?

I have a suggestion ColdDope--take ColdDope hate to Uganda--I hear it is full of like minded ColdDopes.

Rap
OmSigDAVID

Thu 8 May, 2014 04:22 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

ColdDope why do you hate the USA and its Constitution?
Is it because the US Constitution condones religious freedom?

Is it because the first principal of the US Constitution is contrarian to ColdDope hate?

I have a suggestion ColdDope--take ColdDope hate to Uganda--I hear it is full of like minded ColdDopes.

Rap
What do U think that word means ?????
raprap

Thu 8 May, 2014 04:33 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Damn spell check--should be principle.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 08:56 am
@raprap,
Quote:
I have a suggestion ColdDope--take ColdDope hate to Uganda-

If I want to learn about hate I can go to a mosque. Islam has hate down to a science. And Christians that kill homosexuals have no religious doctrine behind them. Islamics that kill homosexuals do.
OmSigDAVID

Thu 8 May, 2014 10:03 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I have a suggestion ColdDope--take ColdDope hate to Uganda-

If I want to learn about hate I can go to a mosque. Islam has hate down to a science. And Christians that kill homosexuals have no religious doctrine behind them. Islamics that kill homosexuals do.
I'm not aware of any Christian doctrine qua homosexuality, offhand.
I don t claim to be an expert. Is there anything in the Bible about that ?
coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 11:46 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I'm not aware of any Christian doctrine qua homosexuality

Jesus said nothing about homosexuality. Some people take that as approval. But Jesus said nothing about bestiality either.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 12:42 pm
Quote:
Andrew Klavan: The Debate is Over

Quote:

I’m Andrew Klavan and this is the Revolting Truth.

The debate is over! The science is settled! Any other point of view in this day and age is hateful. It’s racism straight up. It’s like the civil rights movement never happened! It’s a war on women. Women in this country are under fire as if this were a war. It’s Islamophobic too. And as for gays... well, the debate is over. The time for talking is past. The experts have reached a consensus. We’ve come too far to go back now. The people have decided. The toothpaste is out of the tube. We’re not going to return to the bad old days. Sure, there are some who insist on being anti-science. There are people who are still clinging to their Bibles and their guns. I don’t know why they’re working so hard to keep folks from having health insurance. They want to put y’all back in chains. They want to put women in binders. Don’t they know this is the 21st century? The debate is over. If you disagree, well, you are not welcome here. We’ll sue. We’ll boycott. We’ll get you fired. We’ll revoke your invitation to speak. Because we support diversity. So get on the bandwagon. Fall in line. The debate is over. It’s over! O for o. Ver for ver. Over.

Ap... Ah... up-up-up-up-up. Debate, equal sign, over. Finished. Done. Ssh. The science is settled. The time for talking is past. Any other point of view, well, it’s Fox News. Fox News! It’s Rush Limbaugh. It’s Rush Fox Limbaugh News! It’s old white men. It’s the Koch Brothers. It’s an Islamo-homo-phobic-racist war on women stuck into binders by Rush Limbaugh on Fox News. And the person who made that offensive video will be punished I promise you. The future does not belong to those who have any other point of view. Because we have bi-partisan agreement. The science is settled. The experts have reached a consensus. The time for talking is past. The debate is over.

This message has been brought to you by Barack Obama, the Democrat party, an assorted collection of Marxist knuckleheads, but I repeat myself, the news media, but I repeat myself repeating myself, and Brandeis University. And Rutgers University. And ACT UP. And Planned Parenthood. And Barack Obama. Again. Visit us at the debate-is-over-you’re-being-audited-you’re-under-arrest.com.

I’m Andrew Klavan with the revolting truth.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/video/andrew-klavan-debate-over
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Thu 8 May, 2014 03:20 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Homosexual intercourse (as opposed to merely having a homosexual predisposition) are condemned in both the New and the Old Testament. (I'm not stating what I want to believe. I'm simply stating what the scripture actually says. When I obeyed the gospel, I didn't even know what the Bible taught on homosexuality.) All sex outside of marriage is condemned, including heterosexual fornication. But homosexuality is only one out of many sins. Quite a few sins are nonsexual. The New Testament in no way condones violence or other forms of persecution directed against homosexuals and lesbians.

By the way, the New Testament teaches that the Mosaic law was done away by the crucifixion of Christ (who was the only one who ever kept the law perfectly without breaking it once). The theocratic government of the ancient Israelites or Jews was never intended by God to be a permanent arrangement for all time. According to the New Testament, the kingdom that Jesus came to earth to establish was a spiritual kingdom, not a physical one. Those among the religious right who want to establish a theocracy in the United States (in other words, your "theocrats") are in error and do not follow the New Testament teaching on the nature of the kingdom of God. Even though I'm a Christian, I'm just as opposed to the theocrats as anyone else.

Whether one believes it or not, this is what the Bible actually teaches.