kitty1990

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:15 pm
@chai2,
I don't thumb down or up any answers, I only amswer to them! Okay if u think it's not acceptable I respect ur point of view so I'll consider that! I'm here to collect different opinions that would help me make a final decisionand iI'm not ashamed of it, because asking was never a bad thing to do!
Olivier5

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:17 pm
@chai2,
You, and then set who started trolling about trolls...
kitty1990

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:17 pm
@Olivier5,
T'as déjà visité Rabat? Certainement c'est une ville extrêmement magnifique Very Happy
chai2

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:20 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

You, and then set who started trolling about trolls...

So you do have the faintest idea that you were speaking about me.

You can't seem to keep your thoughts straight.

I don't find that charming either.
kitty1990

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:20 pm
@Olivier5,
T'as déjà visité Rabat? Certainement c'est une ville extrêmement magnifique Very Happy
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:24 pm
@kitty1990,
kitty1990 wrote:

I don't thumb down or up any answers, I only amswer to them! Okay if u think it's not acceptable I respect ur point of view so I'll consider that! I'm here to collect different opinions that would help me make a final decisionand iI'm not ashamed of it, because asking was never a bad thing to do!

Of course it isn't.

I have respected your point of view (such that it is) from the beginning.

It would have been a lot easier talking to you if you had answered direct questions, and didn't even seem to appreciate comments that didn't lead to basically "Go ahead, go for it"

I'll say it a last time. I feel getting involved with a faculty memeber at your university is a horrible, terrible idea. He knows it too.

What happens from here is none of my business.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:25 pm
@kitty1990,
J'ai un ami à Rabat. La ville me plait beaucoup. Le Maroc en général est en bonne voie je trouve. Comparé à ses voisins en tout cas.
kitty1990

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:28 pm
@chai2,
Okay thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding we had here!
0 Replies

kitty1990

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Surtout que c'est un pays touristique. Hum faut que tu nous rendre visite au futur! Ca sera génial
Olivier5

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:45 pm
@chai2,
Quote:

You can't seem to keep your thoughts straight.

I don't find that charming either.

I wasn't trying to charm anyone, and you least of all.

This is not the first time it happens, and I don't keep track of who says what on which thread so I am not accusing you or anyone in particular, but there is an A2K pattern or 'meme' in which a young person comes in with a question (often naïve) of some romantic importance to her (the young person is often a she), generally a "does he love me" question, only to be met with a barrage of disparaging comments from older posters. This board has not need nor want nor patience for romance whatsoever. And I find it sad. Are men and women not lovers anymore?

But then, this board has a peculiar demographic... Ah! Si jeunesse savait, et si vieilllesse pouvait...
Olivier5

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 02:57 pm
@kitty1990,
Ça marche ! :-)
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 03:17 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Are men and women not lovers anymore?

Of course people are lovers.

Just not always in the way you want them to be.

And as far as young people and their romance problems, the only issue I have is when they can't communicate clearly, even after many years of education that should have taught them the importance of being clear, and addressing questions directly so others can understand what they are trying to say.

We're not mind readers.

As far as you not being able to keep track of who says what, that's not my problem, until I'm the object of your toss off comments, accusing me of something you would have no idea of knowing.

If you want to say someone knows little of love, you should first find out who that someone is.

As far as this board being a peculiar demographic, again, who's edict is that?
Yours?

Perhaps you are the peculiar one.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 03:49 pm
@chai2,
Ok so this is a public warning for all young people out here: express yourself clearly or the head mistress is going to be very cross at you!...
chai2

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 05:18 pm
@Olivier5,
No, express yourself clearly or people won't know what you're talking about.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 08:32 am
@chai2,
Whatever makes you happy!
0 Replies