Students Walk out on Dick Cheney, Calling Him ‘War Criminal’ (VIDEO)

oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 04:46 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
AND where did Oralboy disappear to?

You would be much more pleasant without the childish name-calling.
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:11 pm
@oralloy,
Ollie North is one of hundreds of USA war criminals from the Reagan band of war criminals and you are a bald faced liar, Oralboy.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:14 pm
@oralloy,
It's not name calling. I've explained it to you a number of times and you pretend that I haven't - more of your mendacity.

There's no doubt that you are an uncle Sam sucker, so Oralboy is a perfectly apt nickname.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:23 pm
@oralloy,
http://able2know.org/topic/240144-1

I could have called it oralboy's lies.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:21 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Paddy Ashdown, Liberal UK politician served with the SBS. He went through waterboarding as part of his training. He considered it torture, as does anyone who's been put through it.

Imminently qualified to make that determination.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:26 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
No "and" about it. Saddam brewed his own gas, from precursors that he bought from European states.

http://cdn.thewire.com/media/old_wire/img/upload/2013/08/25/Screen_shot_2013-08-25_at_11.03.00_PM/lead_large.png

The U.S. knew about, and in one case helped, Iraq's chemical weapons attacks against Iran in the 1980's, according to recently declassified CIA documents obtained by Foreign Policy. Their detailed timeline, also constructed with the aid of interviews with former foreign intelligence officials, indicates that the U.S. secretly had evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks in 1983. The evidence, FP writes, is "tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched."

Ever since last week's devastating evidence of chemical attacks in Syria, analysts have looked for benchmarks to predict the U.S.'s response. On Sunday, a U.S. official suggested that the U.S. is moving closer to possible military action in the country as the U.S. has "little doubt" that an "indiscriminate" chemical attack took place. Officials are reportedly looking to the 1998 air war on Kosovo for a precedent — a similar humanitarian crisis in the face of virtually no chance of a U.N. Security Council resolution to authorize use of force, thanks to dissent from Russia. And while Foreign Policy's additional reporting places the Iraq situation in contrast to today's debate over Syria, the details reveal just how sharply, in the past, the razor of U.S. interests in the Middle East has cut: "it was the express policy of Reagan to ensure an Iraqi victory in the war, whatever the cost," the report explains. And apparently, that went up to and including helping Saddam Hussein gas Iran.

From 1983 until 1987, the U.S. more or less sat on (and internally discussed) intelligence containing strong evidence of Iraq's chemical weapons use — early on, that meant mustard gas. Retired Air Force Col. Rick Francona told the magazine that he first learned of Iraq's chemical weapons use in 1984. All that time, Iran was publicly saying that Iraq had used chemical weapons against them. They just didn't have any evidence to take to the U.N. Then, Iran concentrated a large number of troops near the Iraqi city of Barash, near a vulnerability in Iraq's defenses:

In late 1987, the DIA analysts in Francona's shop in Washington wrote a Top Secret Codeword report partially entitled "At The Gates of Basrah," warning that the Iranian 1988 spring offensive was going to be bigger than all previous spring offensives, and this offensive stood a very good chance of breaking through the Iraqi lines and capturing Basrah. The report warned that if Basrah fell, the Iraqi military would collapse and Iran would win the war.

President Reagan read the report and, according to Francona, wrote a note in the margin addressed to Secretary of Defense Frank C. Carlucci: "An Iranian victory is unacceptable."

The U.S. authorized intelligence sharing with Iraq, and gave Iraq the location of those troops. Iraq then conducted a series of devastating sarin gas attacks. You can view all of the declassified documents (or read the whole report) at Foreign Policy.
http://www.thewire.com/national/2013/08/new-docs-show-us-involvement-saddams-nerve-gas-attacks/68698/
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 11:43 am
Democrat Pelosi says Cheney set tone for CIA interrogation practices
Source: Reuters

(Reuters) - Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Sunday that former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney "set a tone" for the interrogation and detention programs conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Pelosi said she believed Cheney, an influential figure in U.S. security policy under former President George W. Bush, was proud of the CIA's actions during the Republican administration.

"I do believe that during the Bush-Cheney administration, that Vice President Cheney set a tone and an attitude for the CIA," Pelosi said on CNN's "State of the Union" program.

"Many people in the CIA are so patriotic, they protect our country in a way to avoid conflict and violence," she said, adding the agency's "attitude" came from Cheney. "I think he's proud of it."

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/06/us-usa-cia-pelosi-idUSBREA350FV20140406?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=574655

Next up, arrest these war criminals ...
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Amen!!!

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 04:32 pm
War criminals:

Bush/Cheney Si
Obama/Biden No

Laughable.

Of the people in this forum who use the term, only JTT has any consistency and integrity.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 04:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Obama's use of drones could definitely constitute a war crime, but Bush/Cheney are in a completely different league. Even Hitler didn't start a war just to boost the profits of Halliburton shareholders.

Typical Finn, the only person who has integrity is someone who fantasises about abusing 13 year old girls. You really don't like children do you?
McGentrix

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Obama's use of drones could definitely constitute a war crime, but Bush/Cheney are in a completely different league. Even Hitler didn't start a war just to boost the profits of Halliburton shareholders.

Typical Finn, the only person who has integrity is someone who fantasises about abusing 13 year old girls. You really don't like children do you?

Your just making an argument right? You aren't really so stupid as to believe that, right?
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 07:20 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
izzytheliar: Typical Finn, the only person who has integrity is someone who fantasises about abusing 13 year old girls. You really don't like children do you?

Quote:
McG: Your just making an argument right? You aren't really so stupid as to believe that, right?

Of course izzy doesn't believe that, McG. He admitted that he is a compulsive liar. He's just throwing that up as a lame diversion because he got smacked down in a language thread. He pretends that I'm on IGNORE but this just illustrates that he truly is a compulsive liar.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

After the Left said that it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit a stream of felonies in order to cover up his affairs, they have no standing to complain about Republicans committing crimes in order to save the lives of American citizens.
oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:27 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
izzythepush wrote:

Your just making an argument right? You aren't really so stupid as to believe that, right?

Izzythepush is EXTREMELY stupid.

Yes, he is very easily stupid enough to believe that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
In late 1987, the DIA analysts in Francona's shop in Washington wrote a Top Secret Codeword report partially entitled "At The Gates of Basrah," warning that the Iranian 1988 spring offensive was going to be bigger than all previous spring offensives, and this offensive stood a very good chance of breaking through the Iraqi lines and capturing Basrah. The report warned that if Basrah fell, the Iraqi military would collapse and Iran would win the war.

President Reagan read the report and, according to Francona, wrote a note in the margin addressed to Secretary of Defense Frank C. Carlucci: "An Iranian victory is unacceptable."

The U.S. authorized intelligence sharing with Iraq, and gave Iraq the location of those troops. Iraq then conducted a series of devastating sarin gas attacks.

Good. Three cheers for President Reagan!
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:00 pm
@oralloy,
Even when you admit that you are a bald faced liar, Oralboy, you are deceptive about it.
oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:14 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Even when you admit that you are a bald faced liar, Oralboy, you are deceptive about it.

You can't point out a single fact that I am even wrong about, much less intentionally wrong about.

Your claim that I have admitted to your untrue allegation, is false.

You would be much more pleasant without the childish name-calling.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:34 am
@McGentrix,
Fact: Halliburton made huge profits from the illegal war in Iraq.
Fact: JTT made obscene remarks about sodomising my 13 year old daughter.

You're the one stupid enough to have voted for George Bush, so you really shouldn't insult anyone else's intelligence. Stones, glass houses and all that.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Fact: JTT made obscene remarks about sodomising my 13 year old daughter.

Izzy keeps advancing this lie and each time he distorts it further. Here's how it actually went.

See, Post: # 5,422,207

http://www.able2know.org/topic/220631-4#top

-------------------------

@izzythepush,

Izzy: Let's deal with the facts,

jtt: That suits me fine, Izzy, but it's not something that you are capable of.

Izzy: I said that it was a bit creepy the way you obsess with Gracie. It is a bit creepy, you're a bit creepy.

jtt: Yes, you did raise this nonsense without the least bit of proof. You continued to advance it, again, without any proof.

Izzy: Your personal profile shows that you're still following her.

jtt: No, it doesn't show that at all. But with your exceptional talent of spreading lies, you are attempting to make it look that way.

Izzy: When I asked you why you wouldn't talk about any war crimes you may have participated in,

jtt: Really, think about what you are saying, Izzy. Think about what you were trying to do, again, without a scintilla of proof.

Izzy: You suggested in very strong terms that I had been sodomising my daughter since she was 13.

jtt: A flat out lie, but what can one expect from you. I SPECIFICALLY stated that such an accusation was as ludicrous an accusation as the ones you were advancing. You were the dishonest fellow who took a statement that a four year old child could not fail to understand and ran with it. One can only begin to imagine how badly you twisted the facts when you PMed your daughter.

Izzy:My daughter had to slap you down for the creep you are.

jtt: Yes, I notice that your daughter was a regular chip off the old block - or, she was so badly misinformed by Izzytheliar that she failed to discern for herself how the facts actually played out.

Izzy: You were the one who brought up the issue of sodomising 13 year old girls,

jtt: Explained above. But let me explain it once more to illustrate just how deeply ingrained dishonesty is in your person, Izzy.

You made some outlandish accusations without a shred of evidence. I described those being as equally outlandish, being on the same level as an untrue accusation that you had been sodomizing your daughter.

Again, it was you, the dishonest one who twisted all that into whatever it is your twisted mind can conjure up just because you get caught out on your hypocrisy and your lies.

Izzy: 13 being the same age Gracie was when she last posted on this forum.

jtt: A typical piece of Izzy "evidence". But you didn't stop there, Izzy. More typical examples of Izzy "evidence" followed.

JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:51 am
@izzythepush,
Hi there, Izzy. Peeking again, I see.

How can anyone trust you on anything you say, Izzy, when you are such a compulsive liar, a guy who wilfully and with malice distorts the truth?
0 Replies