Students Walk out on Dick Cheney, Calling Him ‘War Criminal’ (VIDEO)

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:12 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Obama's use of drones could definitely constitute a war crime, but Bush/Cheney are in a completely different league. Even Hitler didn't start a war just to boost the profits of Halliburton shareholders.

Typical Finn, the only person who has integrity is someone who fantasises about abusing 13 year old girls. You really don't like children do you?

Could constitute a war crime? Does it or doesn't ? Commit izzy. If it does, then why aren't you calling for him to be dragged in chains to The Hague?

"Even Hitler?" So you are going on record as claiming that Bush and Cheney are worse than Hitler? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Quote:
"You really don't like children do you."

My God, you've successfully revealed my hatred for children.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Fact: Halliburton made huge profits from the illegal war in Iraq.
Fact: JTT made obscene remarks about sodomising my 13 year old daughter.

Halliburton profiting from the Iraq war is hardly proof that the war was started for that reason. There are always corporations profiting from war...even sometimes British ones. It take considerable goods and services to run a war. I suppose you think these companies should do so at cost.

What vile merchants were behind the War of The Roses, The 30 Years War, and the Crusades? The nefarious Jews?

There are plenty of reasons to be against war without bringing in your inherent displeasure with capitalism.

JTT did not make obscene remarks about sodomizing your 13 year old daughter anymore than I wished for your son to die or insulted your deceased wife.

I call you a base liar, but you can prove yourself not to be, and shut me up completely, by simply providing us all with links that prove that what you allege is true. Of course you can't and you won't, but you will continue to lie through your teeth.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:32 pm
@JTT,
It makes no difference whether or not you confront izzy with his lies. He will continue to spout them.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:50 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 5628031)
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Next up, arrest these war criminals ...

After the Left said that it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit a stream of felonies in order to cover up his affairs, they have no standing to complain about Republicans committing crimes in order to save the lives of American citizens.

Hmmmmmm ...... blowjob on one hand. Murder and mayhem on the other ..... sorry, those two things are not in the same league. Arrest the war criminals.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Good. Three cheers for President Reagan!

Dig up his Alzheimer riddled corpse and send it to the Hague and with Rumsfeld and Ollie North.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:58 pm
@JTT,
Jtt. Its time to end the personal attacks on Izzy. Lets get back together and find common ground.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Describing Izzy for what he is is not a personal attack, Bobsal, it's just the truth. Who was it that raised the big lie yet again? That's part of what makes him such a base liar, he doesn't deal with these issues at the source.

He waits until time and distance allow him to make up any sort of nonsense. He tried this on BillRM sometime back too. He then puts forward complete fabrications as fact, as things that are indisputable, choosing language that makes it seem to others as if the events were true.

How does one find common ground with such a liar?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Could constitute a war crime? Does it or doesn't ?

Just for the record: DroneStrikes do not in any way constitute a war crime. They are wartime attacks against legitimate military targets.
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

After the Left said that it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit a stream of felonies in order to cover up his affairs, they have no standing to complain about Republicans committing crimes in order to save the lives of American citizens.

Hmmmmmm ...... blowjob on one hand. Murder and mayhem on the other ..... sorry, those two things are not in the same league. Arrest the war criminals.

Your characterization of the facts is completely untrue.

What the Left gave Bill Clinton a pass on was not a blow job, but rather committing a series of felonies to cover up that blow job.

What the Bush Administration did was not murder and mayhem, but rather torture with the goal of saving the lives of American citizens.

That the Left thinks "trying to save the lives of American citizens" is an aggravating factor that makes a crime much more heinous illustrates why it is important to vote for Republicans.
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
In late 1987, the DIA analysts in Francona's shop in Washington wrote a Top Secret Codeword report partially entitled "At The Gates of Basrah," warning that the Iranian 1988 spring offensive was going to be bigger than all previous spring offensives, and this offensive stood a very good chance of breaking through the Iraqi lines and capturing Basrah. The report warned that if Basrah fell, the Iraqi military would collapse and Iran would win the war.

President Reagan read the report and, according to Francona, wrote a note in the margin addressed to Secretary of Defense Frank C. Carlucci: "An Iranian victory is unacceptable."

The U.S. authorized intelligence sharing with Iraq, and gave Iraq the location of those troops. Iraq then conducted a series of devastating sarin gas attacks.

Good. Three cheers for President Reagan!

Dig up his Alzheimer riddled corpse and send it to the Hague and with Rumsfeld and Ollie North.

None of them have ever committed any offense that the Hague would be interested in. They are merely guilty of "disagreeing with Liberals".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Jtt. Its time to end the personal attacks on Izzy. Lets get back together and find common ground.

With his toxic combination of stupidity and casual brutality, izzythepush would have made an ideal low-ranking guard in a Nazi death camp. I for one have no interest in finding common ground with a freak like that.

More to the point, it is izzythepush who makes the personal attacks. Any attacks against him are purely defensive.

I realize that the Left does not like it when people exercise their Natural Right to Self Defense, but you might as well accept that people will continue to defend themselves when they are attacked.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 09:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
With his toxic combination of stupidity and casual brutality, izzythepush would have made an ideal low-ranking guard in a Nazi death camp.

Man oh man, Oralboy. With a callousness towards humanity that is second only to OmSig, you'd think you would stay away from who would make a good death camp guard, American or Nazi.

Come to think of it, there's not a hell of a lot of difference except that the USA is way more sneaky than the nazis ever were with their death camps.

And as regards lying, you each have your own little tricks but pathological liars you both are.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 09:12 pm
@oralloy,
Holy ****, you really are one ignorant dummy, Oralboy.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 09:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Dig up his Alzheimer riddled corpse and send it to the Hague ...

There's no need to pollute The Hague. ... Then again there's no need to pollute any septic tank either.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 03:36 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Of course it could constitute a war crime it needs to be further investigated to determine if it is.

And now the three most loathsome creeps on A2K are all clinging to each other for mutual support. Accusing me of lying when I've told nothing the truth about you three creeps. They say a man can be judged by his enemies, so your mutual loathing is high praise indeed. I feel like Churchill, now that everything I said has been vindicated.

For a start, none of you have a sense of humour. You're all three incredibly dull, and because you've not got a sense of humour you get nasty. Making revolting comments about other poster's children is about as low as it's possible to get. JTT accused me of sodomising my daughter from when she was 13. Classic projection Freud would call it, and it's no coincidence that Graciegirl was 13 when she posted on A2K. I remember JTT following her and praising her all the time, it looked very much like grooming to me. And you casually said that my son should be killed by the state because you really hate the success of the NHS, and you justified that hatred by falsely saying I was on the dole. You then insulted my late wife, and pretended not to know she was dead. You knew those were lies, but lying is something that you three are all very good at. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse.

The fact that you three are all united shows your complete lack of principles, and the fact that you're all completely friendless. I've got lots of chums on A2K, decent people, and they all find you three quite disgusting. When I signed on to A2K this morning I was greeted by pms from people expressing sympathy for the crap you three had been posting.

JTT feigns concern for others but he only cares about himself, bullying, scolding and browbeating others. He's the biggest coward on A2K refusing to divulge the teeniest piece of information about himself like gender or nationality. He'd quite happily throw a whole kindergarten of infants into the furnaces if he could make it look as if America was the culprit and he was right. Fact is, if America legalised the sexual abuse of 13 year old girls JTT would hang out the stars and stripes and whistle I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy in a flash.

You Finn, just care about money, and like JTT you'd happily throw another kindergarten's worth into the furnaces if it would make you richer. Anything to get your snout in the trough.

And Oralboy, well he'd do it as well because he's a sick **** who fantasises about that sort of ****, a Gollum-like creature who's incapable of feeling positive emotions. The way he denigrated an innocent girl brutally murdered by a sick sociopathic bitch, heaped insults on the grieving parents and fantasised about killing Italian babies shows exactly the sort of creature he is.

If I had told lies about you, you wouldn't have reacted in such an extreme way, most obvious lies are simply shrugged off. The fact that all three of you started frothing at the mouth shows I've hit a nerve. There's a definite ring of truth to everything I've said about you three, and the fact that the only people accusing me of lying are you three speaks volumes.

Thank you all so very much, you've made my day. I've shown you all for the unprincipled creeps you are, and garnered the support of a lot of decent people in the process.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:05 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Man oh man, Oralboy.

You would be much more pleasant without the childish name-calling.

JTT wrote:
With a callousness towards humanity that is second only to OmSig,

That is not true either of me or of OmSigDAVID.

JTT wrote:
you'd think you would stay away from who would make a good death camp guard, American or Nazi.

I'm one of the good guys. I have no fear of moral failings.

We've covered this before, but you and I would both be helping to run an "underground railroad" to rescue people if we were ever faced with a society bent on genocide.

Most others would just keep quiet and try not to draw attention to themselves.

Izzythepush would run as fast as he could to help with the genocide. He is too stupid to be anything more than a low-level guard, but he'd find a way to use even that minor position to inflict horrors upon the innocent.

There is another poster on a2k who is a brilliant sociopath and would likely be placed in charge of a death camp, but he's not in this thread and I don't feel comfortable naming someone behind their back.

JTT wrote:
And as regards lying, you each have your own little tricks but pathological liars you both are.

You cannot point out a single fact that I am even wrong about, much less intentionally wrong about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:05 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Holy ****, you really are one ignorant dummy, Oralboy.

My IQ is higher than you can count.

You can't point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

You would be much more pleasant without the childish name-calling.
JTT

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:58 am
@oralloy,
More slurped semen regurgitation, Oralboy.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 04:03 pm
@oralloy,
Hey moron, drone strikes are at least murder and mayhem when there's no war with Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Saudi Arabia. They're crimes all right.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 04:13 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 5629288)
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

oralloy wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Your characterization of the facts is completely untrue.

What the Left gave Bill Clinton a pass on was not a blow job, but rather committing a series of felonies to cover up that blow job.

What the Bush Administration did was not murder and mayhem, but rather torture with the goal of saving the lives of American citizens.

That the Left thinks "trying to save the lives of American citizens" is an aggravating factor that makes a crime much more heinous illustrates why it is important to vote for Republicans.

Bull ****. Bill Clinton has been disbarred over his perjury as well it should have happened. None of the charges were felonies. Where do you dig up that ****?

What the W administration did was murder and mayhem for trumped up charges over an enormous mountain of lies for the fortunes of Halliburton specifically and the 1% generally bonused with elimination of taxes and the gutting of Federal regulators that gave Enron, Madoff, the bank collapses, the Wall Street collapse and bailouts with a war and no way to pay for it.

And we won't talk about the body bags and aluminum cases of Americans shipped home. I go to the VA for treatment and I get to see how guys suffered over all those Bush lies and now your heros, the Kochs have Boehner and his yahoos out to cut VA next.

I really mean it when I tell you I hope you choke on that lie.