Benghazi, Putin. How's Obama doing?

parados

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:28 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And about the internet, am I hearing the "you didn't build that"line? That is another bill I pay. If you think life is about not paying bills and depending on the government that depends on working Americans to pay them, you are wrong.

The bill you pay doesn't cover the cost of creating the internet. You are getting a benefit you are not paying for and have never paid for with that bill you pay. Research costs money and the company you are paying didn't do the research.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:47 am
@parados,
Quote:
Research costs money and the company you are paying didn't do the research.

Did you give on driving and tap water? That I take advantage and pay for a service has nothing to do with who did the research. A service is offered and I pay for it. And the internet was a military project. Defense of this country is worth paying for. That is one good reason for taxes. Giving money away to people not to work, and vote Democratic ,isn't.
parados

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 02:52 pm
@coldjoint,
So if you receive a free benefit, you are entitled to it. If someone else receives it, it's an entitlement they aren't entitled to. Glad we cleared that up.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 06:55 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Glad we cleared that up.

You cleared nothing up. Your reasoning is based on you twisting meanings to your advantage. A business that offers a service I pay for is not a benefit, nor is it free.

I have told you I will not tolerate the garbage you shovel. And your post and reasoning are garbage.
parados

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 08:52 am
@coldjoint,
So unemployment is an entitlement. Social Security is an entitlement. Medicare is an entitlement. You have never and will never be taking payments from any of those programs, is that correct?
JTT

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 09:43 am
@coldjoint,
Cj: Defense of this country is worth paying for.

On and on with the propagandist memes. In the last 200 years, you could count on one hand the countries the USA has had to defend against. The other 200 illegal invasions, give or take, have been greater or lesser war crimes, the USA invading to steal.

Nobody disputes this because it is so abundantly clear it's the truth. Even Finn or you, cj, won't dispute this truism. Your country is a criminal/terrorist organization, has been since its inception, which came from terrorist activities couched in bullshit.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 05:16 pm
@parados,
Those are entitlements for everyone. Welfare when not looking for a job is not. You are stretching because I do not want to throw money at a problem we are not trying to fix. And when someone does jokers like you jump all over them.
parados

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 04:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Those are entitlements for everyone. Welfare when not looking for a job is not.

So... It's not an entitlement when you get it but it is when others get it. Got it.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 04:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So... It's not an entitlement when you get it but it is when others get it. Got it.

Those are entitlements working people pay into. You are twisting again and telling me what I said. In both cases, you are wrong.
parados

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 06:28 pm
@coldjoint,
So if someone pays income taxes then they are paying into the system that pays welfare. So if they have ever paid income taxes then in your opinion they are entitled to welfare just as if they paid into SS they are entitled to collect that? Or once again, is it only not an entitlement when you get it but it is when others get it?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:15 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So if someone pays income taxes then they are paying into the system that pays welfare.

Welfare, if taxed, wasn't their money to start with. You are beating your gums for nothing. And there are people who have never paid a dime of income tax, and they receive welfare.

What you want me to admit has nothing to do with the parasites that work the system instead of a job.
Advocate

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 08:13 pm
@parados,
The right feels that only the very rich deserve welfare in various forms. It feels that the poor, minorities, et al., should just drop dead.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 08:16 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
The right feels that only the very rich deserve welfare in various forms.

And the left keeps telling that lie until fools like you believe it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 10:30 pm
Hey Shill you told me these guys were out of business
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/03/did-the-washington-post-collaborate-with-congressional-democrats-to-smear-the-koch-brothers-the-investigation-continues.php?ModPagespeed=noscript

Doesn't look like it.
Quote:

1) Did either of you, or any member of either of your staffs, have any conversation with Juliet Eilperin or Steven Mufson, or any other employee or representative of the Washington Post, on the subject of the Keystone pipeline or Koch Industries, prior to March 20, 2014? If so, please state the date and time of each such conversation, identify all participants, state whether it was in person or by telephone, and summarize the content of each such conversation.

2) Did either of you, or any member of either of your staffs, have any conversation with Tom Steyer on the subject of the Keystone pipeline or Koch Industries, prior to March 20, 2014? If so, please state the date and time of each such conversation, identify all participants, state whether it was in person or by telephone, and summarize the content of each such conversation.

3) Please produce all documents, including but not limited to emails, letters, memos, handwritten notes, or other paper or electronic materials of any kind, that constitute, refer or relate to any communication between either of you, or any member of either of your staffs, and Juliet Eilperin or Steven Mufson or any other employee or representative of the Washington Post, on the subject of the Keystone Pipeline or Koch Industries, at any time up to the present.

4) Please produce all documents, including but not limited to emails, letters, memos, handwritten notes, or other paper or electronic materials of any kind, that constitute, refer or relate to any communication between either of you, or any member of either of your staffs, and Tom Steyer or any agent, employee or representative of Tom Steyer (including but not limited to any employee or representative of the Center for American Progress), on the subject of the Keystone Pipeline or Koch Industries, at any time up to the present.

Thank you for your cooperation in responding to these requests. You may send your responses in electronic form by replying to this email address.

That is part of letter to rep. Waxman and Senator Whitehouse. Think he will get an answer?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 11:28 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Welfare, if taxed, wasn't their money to start with. You are beating your gums for nothing. And there are people who have never paid a dime of income tax, and they receive welfare.

There are also people that never paid a dime into SS that receive benefits. Are you arguing we should cut off benefits for widows and orphans?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 11:57 am
@parados,
Quote:
Are you arguing we should cut off benefits for widows and orphans?

Another loaded question. Show me where I said something about widows and orphans or changing SS.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Hey, isn't this the Benghazi thread?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:19 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Hey, isn't this the Benghazi thread?

That will resurface bigger than ever when Killary runs.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Am I surprised you missed it?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:48 pm
Quote:
Smoking Gun: CIA Email Shows Team Obama Misled Country About Benghazi

Quote:
The attack was “not an escalation of protests,” the station chief wrote to then-Deputy CIA Director Michael J. Morell in an email dated Sept. 15, 2012 — a full day before the White House sent Susan E. Rice to several Sunday talk shows to disseminate talking points claiming that the Benghazi attack began as a protest over an anti-Islam video.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/04/01/smoking-gun-cia-email-shows-team-obama-misled-country-about-benghazi/

Happy JTT?