Benghazi, Putin. How's Obama doing?

JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:57 pm
@coldjoint,
How can one be happy with partisan bs meant only to cover the terrorist activities of the USA?

The us was engaged in terrorism. That's why he died. It's so simple but you idiots just don't get it. 9-11 would never have happened if the USA wasn't the top terrorist group/nation on the planet.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:23 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
Are you arguing we should cut off benefits for widows and orphans?

Another loaded question. Show me where I said something about widows and orphans or changing SS.

People who don't pay and receive that service are receiving entitlements.

Clearly you have said that people who haven't paid shouldn't receive entitlements. Are you saying some people that don't pay should receive entitlements?
Again...is it only not an entitlement when you get it but it is when others get it?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:24 pm
@parados,

Quote:
Clearly you have said that people who haven't paid shouldn't receive entitlements.

No I have not. You are saying that because you think any entitlement I would get is the same. I simply have paid in and they have not. Again twisting my words is not going to work.

Quote:
People who don't pay and receive that service are receiving entitlements.

Where does that say they should not get them?
parados

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:47 pm
@coldjoint,

No I have not. You are saying that because you think any entitlement I would get is the same. I simply have paid in and they have not.

Who hasn't paid in while you have?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:49 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Who hasn't paid in while you have?

JTT is right this thread is about Benghazi. Not me playing word games with a shill. Conversation about entitlement is over.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/bonjourchapeau.gif
parados

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:50 pm
@coldjoint,
I knew you were pink for a reason. Laughing
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 05:12 pm
@parados,
And your failure at manipulation is what color?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 05:41 pm
In other news Kerry's Mid East Peace Fantasy has fallen apart, as we all knew it would. Not that peace cant be had but this was not the time, and Obama is not capable of such a project.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 05:45 pm
@coldjoint,
That was sarcasm, cj. People always use that lame excuse when they or their ox is being gored. Carry on being owned.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 05:49 pm
Today NATO announced the ending of all relations with Russia due to Crimea. Tomorrow (figuratively) Roscosmos will announce the ending of all relations with NASA.

BYE BYE Space Station, what a waste of 100+ billion that was as almost no science was produced.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
interesting side note: NASA claims $50 Billion was spent by the US on the space station, but the shuttle devoted about 40 missions to it at a cost of $1.5 billion each.

Ya, the math is not even close to being right. The Shuttle costs are only a part of the total US expenditures on the station,
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Will they blow up the space station, or will each country just take their furniture and leave it floating there in space? Maybe you could expand your restaurant business there, Hawk.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
The only thing Obama wants the US first at is decline.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:19 pm
Quote:
The good news is that during its 13 years of existence the ISS has weathered many international fire storms. In a recent Space.com article (March 24, 2014) Bolden said he was convinced the current US-Russia tensions will not affect this unique partnership. "I don't think it's an insignificant fact that we're starting to see a number of people with the idea that the International Space Station be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize."

The bottom line is that Russia has no politically prestigious, manned space program without access to the ISS. They would probably not want to jeopardize access to, or damaging, this truly international platform!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-sten-odenwald/usrussian-relations-and-t_b_5054431.html

No, now it makes a lot more sense for Russia to be in a space partnership with China than with the WEST, not least because the Chinese will pay more for Russian expertise. I expect a break up. The US wants the space station to die anyways, there is little to be gained for Russia to support it going forwards.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:44 pm
@Thomas,
No doubt you have at least equal scorn for the then Democrat Mayor and Governor.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 07:05 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Jesus Christ, Finn, that was march 7th. Why go for such old partisan issues when you have the USA ambassador to Libya acting like a run of the mill terrorist?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:04 pm
@Lash,
Lash: I think we have ample evidence that everyone here brushes it off - as did our government and the media. Bringing it up is roundly shouted down - and that is the primary failing. It smacks of a cover-up.
---/----------

I think you unfairly malign USians, Lash. Cover ups, shouting down those who speak truth to the Big Lie, that's just not how Americans operate!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:07 pm
https://thelastofthemillenniums.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/embassy-attcks.jpg?w=538
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:08 pm
@Lash,
Lash: ... I want my president to succeed. Always. When he/she doesn't, I will say so.
---------------

I have to call bullshit, Lash. Unless by "succeed" you mean commit heinous war crimes and vicious acts of terrorism. Then I agree, from your past comments , that is what you want.

But that sounds awfully Heil Hitlerish of you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I answered this before an of course got no response from the zombie (you Bob)that posted it. The Democrats had every chance to react. They did not.