Congratulations, House Republicans!

parados

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh... so now you are claiming you said something other than what you actually said. Couldn't you just say what you mean the first time?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:17 pm
@coldjoint,
That's funny. You talk about constant lies and then post an obviously Photoshopped picture as if it was the truth.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:24 pm
@parados,
Quote:
That's funny. and then post an obviously Photoshopped picture as if it was the truth.

Who cares? It is meant to get the point across. Democrats are using minorities and illegals to commit voter fraud. I know it, and you know it. A photoshopped pic doesn't change anything.

Quote:
You talk about constant lies

And you use the word idiot constantly, what does that tell you. I know what it tells me.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/chuckle.gif
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Who cares? It is meant to get the point across.

Your meme generator should have given you a "Does not compute, regenerate meme" message, cj.

Don't you remember rule one from your minders - "Do not under any circumstances attempt to think outside the box. In fact don't even think of thinking. The meme generator will do it all for you."
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 02:14 pm
Asshat of the week award, sorry coldjoint, you're always the bridesmaid. And its beginning to seem a bit creepy.

Michele Bachmann Floats New Benghazi Conspiracy Theory

Source: The Huffington Post

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) added a new theory to the slew of Benghazi cover-up conspiracies on Wednesday, accusing former CIA Deputy Director Mike Morell of taking “the fall" for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in an interview with conservative news site World Net Daily.

“She couldn’t have a better person to take the fall for her because Morell was involved in rewriting the talking points and was the No. 2 at CIA," Bachmann told WND, suggesting that Morell was clearing the path for Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. "So, he can come in authoritatively say, ‘No, that’s not the story. The story is the fake story we tried to push.'"

Morell testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Wednesday and denied an onslaught of Republican allegations of CIA cover-ups and false messaging after the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

“We did not deliberately downplay the role of terrorists in the Benghazi attack in our analysis or in the talking points,” Morell said during the hearing.

Bachmann, in her interview with WND, claimed that by pointing at “underlings,” Morrell sought to “preserve his status, so, if Hillary becomes the next president, he can safely become the next director of the CIA. That’s what this is all about.”

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/michele-bachmann-hillary-clinton-benghazi_n_5085500.html

Me thinks that the tin foil hat is pressing against Michele's last remaining brain cells.

parados

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 02:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Who cares? It is meant to get the point across.
So it's OK for you to lie if you think the lie is really the truth?

Another example of your feeble mind.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 02:39 pm
@parados,
But Parados, he lied to prove a point, for goodness sakes. The point being coldblunt is a liar. Not his intended point, a point proven none the less.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:48 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So it's OK for you to lie if you think the lie is really the truth?

It seems to be OK for you, why should I be any different?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Me thinks that the tin foil hat is pressing against Michele's last remaining brain cells.

I think she is a member of Congress, and knows quite a bit more than the garbage Huff Post or the MSM spits out.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:52 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Another example of your feeble mind.

Another example from the liberal playbook, anyone who disagrees has to be stupid. No cigar Shill.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 06:45 pm
@coldjoint,
And Barack Obama is President of the US and look at the way you treat him,
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 07:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I think she is a member of Congress, and knows quite a bit more than the garbage Huff Post or the MSM spits out.

She is at least as dumb as sarah pinhead palin.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 10:16 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
She is at least as dumb as sarah pinhead palin.

She is a very accomplished tax attorney.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 06:51 am
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140404-charles-koch-whines-about-character-assassination.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 07:18 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Another example from the liberal playbook, anyone who disagrees has to be stupid. No cigar Shill.

I prefer when smart people disagree. You would be feeble minded even if you agreed with me.
raprap

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 07:45 am
@coldjoint,
When I taught chemistry to attorneys, I became aware that achieving a passing grade in law school and law in general must be incredibly easy.

To say that Michelle Bachman is smart because she is a tax attorney is somewhat akin to saying she is the best artist on the short school bus.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
@parados,
Quote:
You would be feeble minded even if you agreed with me.

Don't they call this doubling down? Like I said, no cigar shill.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:00 am
http://www.westernjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Planks-In-The-Democrat-Platform-SC.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:48 am
@coldjoint,
There are idiots on both ends of the political spectrum as well as in the middle. They are usually people that have an opinion but no logic for why they reached it. You have no logic and it wouldn't matter which end of the spectrum you were on.

The fact of the matter is there are thousands in the US that share the same name, birth date and last 4 digits of their SS number. That can be shown mathematically to be likely as I have done. That means anyone that presents an argument that those real people exist is proof they don't exist but are instead fraudulent voters is an idiot. They have not basis for their argument.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:25 pm
@parados,
Quote:
instead fraudulent voters is an idiot.

Acorn. What has happened in Penn. and Texas and the protests of picture ID are enough facts for me.