Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 07:23 pm
@IRFRANK,
Yeah, but Tom Petty makes better music.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 07:24 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I did a lot on my holiday in Crete, like visit Knossos, supposed home of the labyrinth, and the Cave of Zeus where the Greek god was supposed to be raised. That's only part of it, when I think back to Crete I don't think about the bogs.

Gagging, I will never get that image out of my head. Holy crap, I even begged you. The gloves are off.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:07 pm
@farmerman,
Or Americans committing war crimes and acts of terrorism.
JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:09 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
On: U need not fear the secret police.

Yeah, that fear has shifted to the USA.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag - USA propagandist: I'm just anxious for it to be over and done with, so the athletics can get home safely.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: Izzy, you already painted a picture that burned into my brain. I'm begging you not to share any more details tonight. I have to prepare dinner, I need a steady stomach.
----------------------

Someone else will have to do dinner. Gb's "brain" is overloaded.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Or Americans committing war crimes and acts of terrorism.

Who got the gold during the last Winter Olympics, anyone remember? Please tell me it wasn't those bastards from Uganda or Brazil.
JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: Who got the gold during the last Winter Olympics, anyone remember?

There were lots of golds and silvers and bronzes, gb. That's how the Olympics work.

You just go lie down and have a little rest.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 09:49 pm
@JTT,
I know that ass hole, if you don't know the answer take a rest yourself, twinky, I can google it. Just stop being such a bitch. It's unbecoming.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 09:56 pm
@JTT,
I am trying so hard to think of something I can respect you for, but you are a zero, a vapor, nothing x nothing. What does that feel like? Don't bother, I've read the "onion fields".
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 02:31 am
@OmSigDAVID,
So are we, over here lovers exchange tokens of esteem. It's not all about Al Capone.
jimmiem

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:43 am
@Bella Dea,
Yeah, many tried to spoil the Olympics with gay propaganda, security issues and many other things. Someone is still can't calm down – www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10625635/Sochi-opening-ceremony-From-Russia-with-love-Swan-Lake-War-and-Peace-and-the-Russian-Revolution.html Just read the comments and everything will be clear about the author.
I'm glad to be in Sochi and feel the atmosphere of holiday, trust and respect here, to watch the best athletes competing for the medals. Whatever bad things people say about Sochi, they are wrong because Russians created the best Olympic show ever and the whole world has a chance to watch this outstanding show. And, you know, the whole world like it, except for those who still lives in times of cold war.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:51 am
@jimmiem,
And jolly well done, especially those four magnificent Olympic rings.

Oh, and the yellow water...

.....Ooh, ooh..and the bobsleigh guy who had to smash his way out of the jammed bathroom door.

Ooh....and for all the dead doggies......the lack of lightbulbs, the used toilet paper in the bin, the manhole covers missing in town.....

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 10:43 am
Gay propaganda? What exactly do you mean? That the Russian government has made it quit clear their stance on homosexuality?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 10:43 am
@izzythepush,
Happy Valentine 's Day, Izzy !
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:21 am
@OmSigDAVID,
That's a bit premature. Another Valentine's Day tradition.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:24 am
@jimmiem,
I'm sure the Russian people have enjoyed the spectacle--of graft and corruption and a $55 billion Olympic games. I'll bet that gangster Putin and his cronies are making some good money out of this.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:43 am
@glitterbag,
Why on earth do you think anyone would want to gain the respect of a "human" who makes apologies for and provides cover for war criminals, terrorists, rapists, torturers, purveyors of death and destruction the world over?

All this amply documented but still you swaddle yourself in this filth.

That's like seeking the approbation of Hitler or PolPot's aide de camps.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:50 am
@glitterbag,
In typical dishonest glitterbag fashion, disreputable employers?? you still haven't diagrammed the sentence.

Were you an English whiz in grade six just like Frank Apisa?
JTT

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:21 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Another cross the pond romance is budding. Florida or England, only their hairdressers will know for sure.
0 Replies