my life is messed up ! my studies my love life n my family

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 02:04 am
I am doin my btech 2nd year..I wS a very bright student ..my life is such a mess ..! due to some problems in my love life ...I left so behind in studies that I got two backlogs n my dad is very strict about studies ..I havnt told home abt my backlogs yet ..Sad
I broke up with a guy whom I was dating for 5 years....coz he was cheating on me ....n nw I am with someone else..and suddenly my x is approaching me...I don't want to b with him...I dont feel for him anything...his mother is my relative ...and I respect her ...she called me up and asked me to give this relation a chance .I can't coz I am nt single ...I am dating a guy whom I love a lot since 5 months...but I cud nt tell her...and I told her that I don't feel for him now ...and she asked me to talk to him as a friend n see if it works..I am talkin to him ..n I told my present bf everything....he feels bad but he supports me...but my friend says that I an being unfair to him ....I don't know wt to do...should I break up with my present bf...I feel so suicidal :'( n my studies are so fucked up..I am ruined
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,099 • Replies: 5

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 02:12 am

Succeed in your studies; throw the guys out of your life.
roger

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 02:34 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I agree. Guys (and girls) come and go, but noone can take away your education.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 02:50 am
Ditto again from me
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:13 am
@Alicia Purple,
And that's four of us.

You need to concentrate on your studies. Speak with your professors or if there is a class advisor and explain that you had personal issues but you are working through them and want to reapply yourself to your studies. Explain that you are not looking for special treatment, but you are hoping for some understanding.

Then do what you said - reapply yourself to your studies. And maybe swear off dating until you graduate, so that you stop having these problems.
0 Replies

alok1281

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 07:01 pm
@Alicia Purple,
No babes, u r not ruined...everything falls in place once wen u give it enuf tym n work hard for it..first of all, break all contacts wid the ex guy n never ever try to patch things up..just assume he doesnt exist for u nymore..thats it..n as for the current bf, tell him about this n make him support u. N most imp, work hard in ur studies n ..get focussed, forget what happened n make a promise to urself tht u will bring good marks..thts it baby..n dont ever let nything mess up ur life...

Personal experience
0 Replies