What Food Do Construction Workers Eat?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 08:23 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes that sounds just. What is triple/triple in coffee??
Ragman

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 09:19 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Quote:
I wouldn't just randomly out of the blue bring food for him for this first impression.

You sometimes aren't making that clear here...at least to my level of comprehension. You've written earlier stuff here that show your impulsiveness and lack of experience might bring you more pain than your parent or a friend would like to see happen. Fortunately, you've been (begrudgingly) influenced here and modified your fantasies quite a bit as people have been getting feedback.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 09:43 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
triple/triple is three cream/three sugar
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 09:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh wow.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 10:01 pm
@Ragman,
Everyone fantasizes, as well is impulsive to some degree. You come across as a know-it-all omniscient, at least from what I've read from your previous posts. I get the whole experience concept, trust me.
Ragman

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 10:07 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I'm neither a know-it-all or in any way attempting to act superior to you. However, I am a 63-yr-old with a lot of life experience. When you ask for such advice as this try to let it sink in and not lash out. Your unwarranted defensiveness and petulance really aren't helping people who want to help you.

I see that you take a lot of time every day here looking for advice but you seem to have something missing from the picture ...is it validation..I don't know. I suggest that you seek out some local trusted adult near you that knows you well and your history so theat THEY can give you advice - not online strangers.

All I can do is add that I wish you the best.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 10:25 pm
@Ragman,
Well I'm not missing validation as I read all posts and fully acknowledge them. Fortunately to my benefit I've found plenty of people on this site who have been helpful from the start of it who I feel I can trust-- to an online stranger degree. There is high doubt as to any of you I've talked to are bad people, which makes me feel like I shouldn't be referring to some of you as strangers, more so, feel like I have gained some friends. I hope the ones in particular recognize who they are. Any ways, thank you.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 10:42 pm
I read this in an article, and feel like I should share to get some input on people's personal beliefs, whether you agree with it or not, I'd love to hear.

Kahr also found that sometimes fantasy is a way of putting a positive spin on a negative childhood memory. For instance, he describes a happily married woman whose fantasies help turn memories of sexual abuse by an older brother into an arousing experience. In this way, fantasy can be a coping mechanism. However, even if you fantasize about abuse, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a survivor of abuse or want it to happen. Women may fantasize about being dominated by a stranger, but we are able to control every one of their actions. Our minds are a safe place to try new and risky deeds without ever getting hurt.

Research indicates that having sexual fantasies is an absolutely normal, if not necessary, part of being a sexual being. It's not having them that is aberrant."
cherrie

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 10:50 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

Our minds are a safe place to try new and risky deeds without ever getting hurt.

It's when we act on these fantasies that we could be putting ourselves in danger.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 11:07 pm
@cherrie,
Act on a fantasy? So if you fantasize with having sex with someone, would acting on it be you blatantly go over to that person and persuade them into engaging in sex, or do you directly tell them your desire?
cherrie

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 11:50 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I wasn't necessarily referring to sexual fantasies.
It could also be fantasising about meeting a person, without knowing anything about them, and building them up in your mind to be pretty wonderful.When, in fact, the opposite could be true, and when you act on that fantasy they turn out to be a complete arsehole.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 12:12 am
@cherrie,
Ah, I gotcha. Hopefully the odds of that are slim, even though you'll never really know until you act. Hope for the best but don't expect anything.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 02:09 pm
I just looked up tedious in the dictionary, son of a gun, there was a picture of little miss attention hog. It's beyond fascinating that even when she's the subject of ridicule, she's still on cloud 9. My hat is off to all the members who have much more patience than I do. My idea of hell would be having someone like her working for me. One of my biggest headaches while in management was the whole freaking babysitting situation.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 10:41 am
I sincerely hope Lordy didn't fall off of the planet.... Lol
0 Replies