What Food Do Construction Workers Eat?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:04 pm
@roger,
Ha. You didn't answer my question. I'm not too keen on their like for coffee in general, so would you suggest me buying him a coffee from Dunkin donuts otherwise? I don't know if its doable for a construction worker. Nice hot coffee though. I'm a health/fitness guru so I am all about healthy
roger

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:09 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Coffee's too hard to work with. Get the donut instead. Now, get a fishin' pole and hide the hook inside the donut and cast it just in front of his nose. He's yours.

Seriously, if you don't like coffee, maybe you should start checking out librarians or something. I'm sensing a basic incompatibility here.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:13 pm
@roger,
Well you see I was looking to provide him a drink along with the sandwich... And I Love coffee!! I drink it every morning. Just not sure if they have a preference or whatnot.
Ragman

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:20 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Personally, I'd try not to stereotype; however, if I were to speculate on one thing ... I'd say don't add the cream or milk to the coffee but ask them to put some small serving of it in a separate small container. I'd bet more construction workers than not, prefer their coffee black.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:22 pm
@Ragman,
That would definitely work.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:49 pm
But hey, I mean, I'm sure some beer would compensate but not looking to get him near any slight of buzzed... Lol
roger

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 06:32 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Call it research. Wouldn't hurt to find out what he's like when he's had a few.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 06:44 pm
@roger,
That's true, but an experiment of beer while he's working may not be the wisest choice.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 06:46 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Also driving himself home afterwards, wouldn't want to put him at risk for anything, you know
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:10 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
If a man you didn't know approached you with food and a coffee - would you accept it?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:13 pm
@Lordyaswas,
LOL, this is a fuckin riot.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:16 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Hahahaha. That is something. This guy in the cat was driving up enormous dirt piles almost further than half way... Pretty impressive, badass, too.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:19 pm
@ehBeth,
Of course!
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:20 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You might want to talk that response over with some real-life adults.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:28 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
http://www.pamf.org/teen/risk/drugs/daterape/

http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/date-rape-drugs.html

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:56 pm
@ehBeth,
I was kidding. Certainly would NOT take any food or beverage from a stranger I do not know...being an anonymous person, it's a given you can't trust them, what they have done to your food. I wanted to see how you were going to react.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:58 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'm not clicking into any of those links as I already know what they're going to say. I am advised of that stuff, my previous post I was kidding around..
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 07:58 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
ok - so why would you take food to a man who does not know you?

if he is at all smart, he will not accept it
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 08:04 pm
@ehBeth,
Gee, why, I do not know. We would actually get at a level of knowing each other sufficiently before I would even consider bringing him food, a sandwich etc. I wouldn't just randomly out of the blue bring food for him for this first impression.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 08:10 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

So I could throw him a wheat bread, buffalo turkey sandwich with mayo pickles cheese slice tomatoes and mustard and he would eat it? It's healthy. 😁 Hot Dunkin donuts coffee cream only?

once you know him well enough to have a relationship where bringing food is appropriate you can ask him

don't be surprised if he asks for a triple/triple in his coffee