new relationship in 3 months we only had sex ONCE

ippn1

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:26 pm
Im dating this girl for little less then 3 months now. We are both 26. We are now officially bf/gf and we get along pretty good. But here is the thing that bothers me. We have had sex only once. It was around 6 weeks and around 10 dates.

I invited her at my place for the movie night. Of course I chose boring movie so I made my move after we both agree we should watch different movie. We had sex for around an hour. Sex was not great. It was not even good. During sex she told me she hasn’t had sex for 1.5 years and she hasn’t had boyfriend for 3 years. I said I also haven’t had sex for over a year (I have had health problems – ankle injuries and operations). Because of that I wasnt able to perform as well as id like to (only missionary position and her on top). I came she didn’t… I went down on her, fingering her – she was saying that was good, it feels good during sex… blablaba. After sex we watched another movie and then she left.

Now every time I invite her over to my place (I do not live alone so its usually on fridays and saturdays) she has an excuse. I often invite her day before so she can make plans, but everytime something comes up (she invites her friends over and they drink so she cant drive, she has something to do, …) That happened the last 3 times and im annoyed and angry. She has never said she wont come right away, its always ‘I ll let you know’ and she always ‘get stuck’. Other than that we see each other 3 to 4 times a week .She met all my friends, I met hers, I met all her close relatives pretty soon. During dates there is non stop physical contact, kissing, making out… I can confidently say Im good bf and always take time for her. Tonight I inveted her over and she said she will let me know since she went to visit her relatives for new year, and after 2 hours she said she ‘got stuck’ and is now at home on a couch and that we will see each other tomorrow. I was angry and wrote back ‘you often ‘get stuck’ when I invite you over to my place… good night’. BTW she lives with her parents so I never spent a night or had sex at her place.

My plan is to talk to her about that because its really bothering me. I was expecting sex every chance we can get, at least at this stage of relationship. Any thoughts? Tnx for opinions.

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:29 pm
@ippn1,
Invite her out for a date. You know, the thing you do with dinner and a movie and stuff. Be the one to drive (e. g. eliminate that excuse). Don't mention sex.

And see what happens. Sounds to me like you're just inviting her to come over and screw and she'd rather do something else/more than that.

So court her.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:45 pm
Sounds like body issues. Does she dress in front of you? How does she dress usually? Is she fat?

If it is she will likely always be useless in bed.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:09 pm
@ippn1,
You're complaining that your free hooker is no longer interested in performing service. What do you expect?
ippn1

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:13 pm
@neologist,
free hooker? really? taking her out to movies, drinks, inviting her over once a week and having sex is too much? im wondering what your strategy - what do you do...
neologist

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:22 pm
@ippn1,
OK, low price.
No emotional investment, as well
ippn1

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:30 pm
@neologist,
i trully dont understand what you mean by no emotional investment??? did you read my original post?
ippn1

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:33 pm
@neologist,
and for christmas present I painted her an oil painting on which i worked over 10 hours (me and her sitting on a shore watching sunset...) Just for your information...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:34 pm
@ippn1,
This is a tell tale quote
ippn1 wrote:
Of course I chose boring movie . . .
If you think you might love her, take jespah's advice and get to know her.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:37 pm
Quote:
Ippn said: I invited her at my place for the movie night. Of course I chose boring movie so I made my move after we both agree we should watch different movie. We had sex for around an hour. Sex was not great. It was not even good

What were you watching, 'Mary Poppins'?
0 Replies

ronaldmexico

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 09:22 pm
@ippn1,
Plan a romantic getaway or something.
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:50 pm
@ippn1,
Dear ippn1,
Try not to be so pushy about it. Personally, when I am interested in a guy and he becomes to pushy about something it usually turns me off and causes me to loose interest. (just saying, I'm a female) Perhaps giving her space and not always being so readily available may help. I' m not suggesting you play games thats a big no no but swap it up a bit. Plan a weekend for your self and your guy friends. If she asks tell her you're busy and she how she acts after the weekend. Wink Let me know how that works.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 01:38 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:
Sex was not great. It was not even good.

<snip>

I was expecting sex every chance we can get, at least at this stage of relationship. Any thoughts?

that might have been a game-ender for her

you need to take her out somewhere - not your home - try talking to her

but really, the not good sex might have been the game-ender for her . it definitely would have been for me at her age
0 Replies