8
   

Raul Castro calls for civilized relations. So do I long time.

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 03:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You,
Quote:
He is referring to wars of the 1900s
as having occurred 5OO years ago, and then he has the effrontery


David, One thing about your posts, they're full of laughs. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 03:54 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Brandon, We're talking about TODAY, not 50 decades ago. If you wish to look at history,
we had WWI and WWII, and those enemies are now our friends
and trade partners. We also trade with China, Russia, and Vietnam.

Your myopia shows how ignorant you are!
Consistent with your ignorance, Imposter,
u don 't know that ". . . 50 decades ago" was December of 1513.





David
???????
He is referring to wars of the 1900s
as having occurred 5OO years ago, and then he has the effrontery
to accuse Brandon of being "ignorant" (his favorite word [not counting "penis"] ).


David...he was talking about 50 decades ago...a time around the 1960's.
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:
Not only "a long time ago," but the reasons for the embargo are stupid and outdated. All countries deal with Cuba except the US; how stupid is that?

The reasons aren't stupid at all. They pointed nuclear missiles at us and then lied about it. They are outdated, though.


Actually, the Cubans allowed the Soviets to point missiles at us. They had almost no control over the missiles at all. And the Soviets pointed missiles at us because we were pointing a hell of a lot of missiles at them.

The missile pointing is besides the point.

The Cubans were accessories, unless you want to make some sort of a case that they opposed the missiles are were strong armed by the Soviets. The Russians and we were both pointing missiles at each other, but we didn't put nuclear missiles just off their coast, so close that there would be only a few minutes between launch and impact, and then lie about it. The Russians, with Cuban help, did this, and then when we objected, said on the floor of the UN that we had created an international incident with false allegations. The reasons are old. They're not stupid at all. Cuba, like many other dictatorships, is a country in which criminals rule the people by force and intimidation. They have a huge number of prisons and work camps in proportion to their population, with many political prisoners. No reason not to talk with them or trade with them, though, after more than half a century.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Brandon, We're talking about TODAY, not 50 decades ago. If you wish to look at history,
we had WWI and WWII, and those enemies are now our friends
and trade partners. We also trade with China, Russia, and Vietnam.

Your myopia shows how ignorant you are!
Consistent with your ignorance, Imposter,
u don 't know that ". . . 50 decades ago" was December of 1513.





David
???????
He is referring to wars of the 1900s
as having occurred 5OO years ago, and then he has the effrontery
to accuse Brandon of being "ignorant" (his favorite word [not counting "penis"] ).


Frank Apisa wrote:
David...he was talking about 50 decades ago...a time around the 1960's.
No, Frank. Mathematically, it does not work that way.
Be careful, or the imposter might accuse u of being: "IGNORANT". He never gets enuf of that.

5O YEARS ago was closer to what u say about "the 1960s", not 5O DECADES.

My point is that altho anyone can make a mistake,
the imposter implies that Brandon is inferior to HIM,
to the imposter, in that he accuses Brandon of being: "ignorant".
The tacit implication is that the imposter is devoid of ignorance
when he indicates to Brandon that the first 2 world wars
happened 5O decades ago.





David
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:21 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, Unlike you, I'm not ashamed to admit I make mistakes. However, you have the habit of jumping in feet first with ignorant come-backs that shows how ignorant you are!

When I post my opinions, it's open to challenge like everybody else who posts on a2k. When asked for credible resource of where I got my info, I try my best to provide it. Many of you guys spill out bull shyt created in your own brain, and there's no way you can provide any source to support your imagined creation on a2k.

That's the difference.
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
DAVID wrote:
He is referring to wars of the 1900s
as having occurred 5OO years ago, and then he has the effrontery
cicerone imposter wrote:
David, One thing about your posts, they're full of laughs. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
YES, I guess that is TRUE,
but I was laffing at YOU!












edgarblythe
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:27 pm
All that cold war stuff is history. The Bay of Pigs, the missiles - It's time to start a new era of relations.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
David, Unlike you, I'm not ashamed to admit I make mistakes.
That is a FALSE characterization of your posting history in A2K.
U turned the actual fact around backward.
When people have pointed out error in your writing,
U have taken it as a personal insult and u have replied
in near hysteria with obscenity and ubiquitous attributions of "ignorance".
Check your posts for that; don t expect ME to do it for u.



cicerone imposter wrote:
However, you have the habit of jumping in feet first with ignorant
come-backs that shows how ignorant you are!
"Ignorant" of WHAT, imposter ???????????

All human beings are "ignorant"!!!
U cannot find ANY human being on this planet
who is NOT ignorant, including u and me.

IF u found a scholar with 7 doctorates
who won 3 Nobel Prizes, HE 'd also be ignorant.
It wud be very, very fast and easy to find many questions
whose answers he did not know; such is the human condition.
YOU are IGNORANT of that
and u continue to obsessively & compulsively twist and abuse that word!

"Ignorant" means un-informed.





David
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 04:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You,
Quote:
U turned the actual fact around backward.


Show proof of this?
cicerone imposter
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Also, what I actually wrote was
Quote:
Brandon, We're talking about TODAY, not 50 decades ago.


0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:20 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

DAVID wrote:
He is referring to wars of the 1900s
as having occurred 5OO years ago, and then he has the effrontery
cicerone imposter wrote:
David, One thing about your posts, they're full of laughs. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
YES, I guess that is TRUE,
but I was laffing at YOU!


I gotta fess up also, David. I was thinking fifty years...not decades. I screwed up also.

Thought that over real carefully, too. I was stunned you would make a "mistake" like that.

But the egg is on my face.













cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Don't be too hard on yourself, Frank. David misconstrued the whole idea of my post. He couldn't figure out the difference between "today" and "50 decades ago."
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Don't be too hard on yourself, Frank.
David misconstrued the whole idea of my post.
He couldn't figure out the difference between "today" and "50 decades ago."
Now, the imposter accuses me
of not being able to "figure out"
the difference between now and 5OO years ago.

I 'm not that bad off, imposter. IF u were more of a man,
u 'd simply admit your little mistakes; its not as if u killed anyone.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:31 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I'd never kill anyone with a gun. That has absolutely nothing to do with your inability to comprehend the English language. Today and not 50 decades ago are time relationships that has some meaning.

This thread is about Cuba; it was also founded by Columbus during the same year as the US. However, the subject about Cuba is about the current political climate, not when both countries were founded.

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

DAVID wrote:
He is referring to wars of the 1900s
as having occurred 5OO years ago, and then he has the effrontery
cicerone imposter wrote:
David, One thing about your posts, they're full of laughs. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
YES, I guess that is TRUE,
but I was laffing at YOU!
Frank Apisa wrote:
I gotta fess up also, David. I was thinking fifty years...not decades. I screwed up also.

Thought that over real carefully, too. I was stunned you would make a "mistake" like that.

But the egg is on my face.
Well, the difference is
that YOU had the decency and grace, Frank, NOT to insult someone else
alleging him to be IGNORANT while YOU were falling into error.

I wud wager $5O that his parents or grandparents told the imposter to BE POLITE
in his relations with others, because that is the Japanese way,
but he is IN REBELLION and we are the victims of his rudeness.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
If' I've been "polite" because it's the Japanese way, why are you harping on me? BTW, that has nothing to do with this thread; it's about the US embargo against Cuba.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I'd never kill anyone with a gun.
I prefer to avoid killing people
by ANY means, if reasonably possible, not single out guns.
Maybe u think its OK if u hit him with a rock or use a knife????
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
If' I've been "polite" because it's the Japanese way, [U have not.]
why are you harping on me?
I pointed out that u have rebelled against Japanese politeness.
That 's what my post said.





David
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 06:51 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Your diversion tactics just doesn't have any meaning, David. This thread is about Cuba.

I harp on people who a) misinterpret what I say, b) doesn't write in acceptable English prose, c) lie, d) try to divert away from the main topic of the thread, e) contradict themselves, and f) never provide a credible response - even when asked.

Try to STAY ON TOPIC; it's not about my Japanese upbringing.
fbaezer
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 07:30 pm
50 years of embargo and bad vibes did not put an end to the Cuban dictatorship.
Neither will civilized relations. But at least they'd put an end to part of Castro's propaganda about domestic hardship being caused by the US blockade.

On an aside, I disagree with the person who said Cuban expatriates long for the old dictatorship.
Some did, certainly. The first refugees in Miami, who set the political tone decades ago.
But today? How old is the youngest Batista supporter? 80?
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/21/2019 at 11:18:25