The President is speaking in a bit (WATCH IT!)

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 10:41 pm
........first a five second silence. Voice on the phone, "please listen closely, because our menu has changed. please select 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, and 3 for any other language. 1 pushed. Hi, this is xyz's office. Please listen carefully to the following. If you wish to speak with Jane Doe, please press 1. If you wish to speak to John Doe, please press 2. If you with to speak to Jane Johnson, please press 3. If you wish to speak to ........ after five minutes of names, you didn't call to talk to any of these people: If you wish to speak to an operator, please press O. Hello, this is the operator. How may I help you? For that information, you have to dial 1-800 444.2424. Thank you for calling. click.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 10:47 pm
Been to a drive thru lately?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 11:24 pm
CI- You left out "please listen closely because our menu has changed..."
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 10:31 am
Punishment? o-KAY. Bill, I've responded to your posts because I think the issues you raise are important. I am not here to kiss your arse, nor to treat you with kid gloves. Let others here do that for you. I will not. I am responding to your posts, not to your emotional needs.

Some here would make molehills out of the contradictions between racism and humanitarianism, the contradictions between money as one's bottom line and HUMAN BEINGS as one's bottom line, and the hypocrisy of simultaneously claiming the two; the antithesis between war and humanitarianism, and the gross contradiction between war as revenge and war as humanitarianism, and the hypocrisy of simultaneously claiming the two. I, like de Kere has pointed out, make mountains out of these issues.

If you don't like how you in your thoughts and actions, as you yourself have admitted to, fit these labels, don't blame me for pointing it out to you. Your hypocrisy and your doublethink--if not your racism, as you have it--is YOUR problem. Deal with it.
0 Replies