8
   

Paul Wolfowitz says, don't harm the Iranians

 
 
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 10:23 am
@Noman,
Quote:
The Iranians have a billion in assets from US


The US/UK stole billions from Iran ever since oil became important.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 01:51 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
The US/UK stole billions from Iran ever since oil became important.
No we haven't.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 01:56 pm
@oralloy,
Good day, Mr Always Zero Evidence.

oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 02:43 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Mr Always Zero Evidence.
Liar. I have always provided cites upon request.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 02:49 pm
@oralloy,
Same ole same ole oralloy nonsense. You are way worse than cj. At least he goes to wacky right wing websites and attempts to get some drivel to back up his stuff.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:06 pm
@camlok,
The only nonsense here is all of your lies about me and about the US.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:25 pm
@oralloy,
[bolded is mine]


Quote:

1953 Iranian coup d'état

...

United States role
As a condition for restoring the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, in 1954 the U.S. required removal of the AIOC's monopoly; five American petroleum companies, Royal Dutch Shell, and the Compagnie Française des Pétroles, were to draw Iran's petroleum after the successful coup d'état—Operation Ajax. The Shah declared this to be a "victory" for Iranians, with the massive influx of money from this agreement resolving the economic collapse from the last three years, and allowing him to carry out his planned modernization projects.[14]

As part of that, the CIA organized anti-Communist guerrillas to fight the Tudeh Party if they seized power in the chaos of Operation Ajax.[71] Released National Security Archive documents showed that Undersecretary of State Walter Bedell Smith reported that the CIA had agreed with Qashqai tribal leaders, in south Iran, to establish a clandestine safe haven from which U.S.-funded guerrillas and spies could operate.[71][72]

Operation Ajax's formal leader was senior CIA officer Kermit Roosevelt, Jr., while career agent Donald Wilber was the operational leader, planner, and executor of the deposition of Mosaddegh. The coup d'état depended on the impotent Shah's dismissing the popular and powerful Prime Minister and replacing him with General Fazlollah Zahedi, with help from Colonel Abbas Farzanegan—a man agreed upon by the British and Americans after determining his anti-Soviet politics.[72]

The CIA sent Major General Norman Schwarzkopf Sr. to persuade the exiled Shah to return to rule Iran. Schwarzkopf trained the security forces that would become known as SAVAK to secure the shah's hold on power.[73]

The coup was carried out by the U.S. administration of Dwight D. Eisenhower in a covert action advocated by Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, and implemented under the supervision of his brother Allen Dulles, the Director of Central Intelligence.[74] The coup was organized by the United States' CIA and the United Kingdom's MI6, two spy agencies that aided royalists and royalist elements of the Iranian army.[75] Much of the money was channeled through the pro-Shah Ayatollah Mohammad Behbahani, who drew many religious masses to the plot. Ayatollah Kashani had completely turned on Mossadegh and supported the Shah, by this point.[12]

According to a heavily redacted CIA document[76] released to the National Security Archive in response to a Freedom of Information request, "Available documents do not indicate who authorized CIA to begin planning the operation, but it almost certainly was President Eisenhower himself. Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose has written that the absence of documentation reflected the President's style."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:33 pm
@camlok,
I have to go for now. My computer is still in pieces on a workbench. I have all the parts that I need, but I haven't taken the time to put everything back together.

I'm just borrowing someone else's computer to make some quick posts. And my time is up.

But I'd like to point out that this oil belonged to the UK to begin with. It is perfectly reasonable for the UK to take possession of their rightful property.

Whatever reply that you have to this point, I'll have to address when I'm back online again.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:35 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I have to go for now.


Off to buy more cases of Cheetos.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Paul Wolfowitz says, don't harm the Iranians

Why are you quoting one of the neocon war criminals that lied about Muslims and 9/11 and mounted the illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, ci?

This is why there is such huge problems in the world, you quote and support all your Hitlers instead of holding them to account for all their heinous crimes.
0 Replies
 
revelette1
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:50 pm
@RABEL222,
I remember H2O, I don't think CJ is him. While I disagree with every single post of CJ's and think he is a parrot for Trump, he is not as hateful as H2O was.
camlok
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:56 pm
@revelette1,
You are such little children, revelette.
0 Replies
 
camlok
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 04:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Wolfowitz was part and parcel of all the 911 crimes and they had bigger ambitions, much more evil, much more, as always, USA planned death, destruction and thievery.

How can so many Americans be so so deeply deluded?

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Listen from 1:33 on: Clark: "The truth is, about the ME, had there been no oil there, it would be like Africa, ... "

0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  2  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 04:26 pm
@revelette1,
It appears camlok is more like H2O, do you think he actually thinks he has any influence anywhere with all the nutty responses? Maybe he/she just craves the attention , even negative attention is better than living in a void.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 05:08 pm
@glitterbag,
I thought there was some hope for you, glitter, when you, in a recent post, actually acknowledged US evil, in an indirect fashion of course, talking about all the people killed abroad, who were no less important than Americans killed on 911.

Why do you, and others, see revelette post, have to act like such children?

Why can't you, with all your "knowledge" about how good the US is, just set me straight?

As regards 9/11, don't you have extensive knowledge of the events and the science that has convinced you that your beliefs are accurate?

Why are you all so scared to share them?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 04:51 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Off to buy more cases of Cheetos.
You never have any real response when I confront you with facts.
camlok
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 04:54 pm
@oralloy,
You got Cheetos dust on that post, oralloy. And you skipped right over a whole lot of facts that none of your fellow liars want to face.

I've seen your facts. That means you stamp your foot twice, getting more Cheetos dust on your posts.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 06:54 pm
@glitterbag,
Water can wear down rock.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 07:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How profound.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 08:06 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
You got Cheetos dust on that post, oralloy.
You say weird things when you have no answer to facts.

camlok wrote:
And you skipped right over a whole lot of facts that none of your fellow liars want to face.
You mean your 9/11 gibberish? No facts there.

camlok wrote:
I've seen your facts.
And you have no answer to those facts other than to spout gibberish.

camlok wrote:
That means you stamp your foot twice, getting more Cheetos dust on your posts.
That is very nice gibberish, as gibberish goes.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 09/25/2018 at 09:13:10