Paul Wolfowitz says, don't harm the Iranians

izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 10:30 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You can **** off with your inverted commas, you're in no position to criticise anyone for not being moderate enough.

There any many extremists in government. Iran has had its own problems with extremists, they blew up their embassy in Lebanon last week.

Since the revolution Iran has not attacked any other country, but they were attacked by a Western backed Saddam Hussein. This is in stark contrast to a lot of other players in the region.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 10:34 am
The West's sanctions have been hurting Iran for years and pushing down the standard of living of the Iranian people, yet suspiciously the Iranian regime can still pour cash into building expensive nuclear plants instead of spending it on their people..
izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 11:22 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're saying that building nuclear power plants doesn't benefit the general population? Are you going to be protesting at Hinkley Point?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 11:29 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
That still doesn't answer the questions I posed: 1. How will the carrier protect himself/herself from the radiation from a suitcase bomb, and 2. How will anybody bring that suitcase bomb into the US?

Please answer these questions. Otherwise, you're only presenting bull shyt.

BTW, Roland Watson, the writer of that article on suitcase bombs is a "reporter," and not a nuclear bomb expert. I worked with nuclear weapons.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 02:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I put that coldjoint asshole on ignore, it's rather nice not seeing anything he post. He's pretty much an uneducated moron and in the same class as this gungaidiot.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 02:41 pm
@jcboy,
I also put "asshole and ignorant coldjoint" on Ignore. His posts are totally bull shyt with no redeeming quality in any way. Not worth my time.
jcboy

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I’ve yet to see either of them post anything intelligent here, so I figure if I ignore them they’ll go away.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 02:47 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’ve yet to see either of them post anything intelligent here, so I figure if I ignore them they’ll go away.

let me see. I am dealing with a faggot and some idiot with no life. Neither know anything about intelligence.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 06:09 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I put that coldjoint asshole on ignore, it's rather nice not seeing anything he post.

Ah, welcome, jcboy, to the growing list of posters who ignore CJ. This poster is so out of it he thinks he closer to Einstein's IQ and the rest of us are idiots.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 02:01 am
Quote:
Cicerone said: @RF- That still doesn't answer the questions I posed: 1. How will the carrier protect himself/herself from the radiation from a suitcase bomb, and 2. How will anybody bring that suitcase bomb into the US? Please answer these questions. Otherwise, you're only presenting bull shyt

Ha ha mate, I see you're playing this card, it's an old debating trick-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Stick-answer_zps870b8bea.png~original

You must have missed my stunning answers earlier in this thread when I said suicide bombers WON'T CARE if they get caught in the nuke blast of their own weapon. (The clue is in the name- SUICIDE bombers)..Wink
And I also said they could easily smuggle suitcase nukes ashore in fast motorised dinghies from a sub..Smile
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 11:07 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You,
Quote:
You must have missed my stunning answers earlier in this thread when I said suicide bombers WON'T CARE if they get caught in the nuke blast of their own weapon. (The clue is in the name- SUICIDE bombers)..Wink
And I also said they could easily smuggle suitcase nukes ashore in fast motorised dinghies from a sub..Smile

It's obvious you know nothing about radiation exposure, and how quickly they impair the body to function. It's suicide all right; within hours of exposure.

Your "motorized dinghies from a sub" is James Bond movie stuff; not reality.

They'll be dead before they arrive on shore from radiation exposure.

You're pretty imaginative, but stupid and ignorant at the same time. You know nothing about nuclear bombs or uranium exposure.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 12:04 pm
Quote:
Cicerone said: Your "motorized dinghies from a sub" is James Bond movie stuff; not reality

The nazis did it, so obviously terrorists today could follow suit..Smile

WIKI- "On June 12, 1942, the U-boat U-202 landed Dasch's team with explosives and plans at East Hampton, Long Island, New York.Their mission was to destroy power plants at Niagara Falls and three Aluminum Company of America factories in Illinois, Tennessee and New York.
In 1944 there was another attempt at infiltration..Their mission objective was to gather intelligence on the Manhattan Project and attempt sabotage if possible. They sailed from Kiel on U-1230 and landed at Hancock Point, Maine on November 30, 1944"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Theater_of_World_War_II
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 12:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You have no idea how difficult that would be with our current defense systems.
What country would attempt such a stupid feat?

You have no knowledge about much of anything; a number dummy on a2k.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 10:21 pm
A big Japanese carrier task force sailed halfway across the Pacific Ocean completely undetected to hit Pearl Harbor, so a single muslim terrorist sub could easily get to within a few miles of the US coastline and send terror squads ashore in small fast-moving rubber dinghies. America's Pacific and Atlantic coastlines are over 4000 thousand miles long (including Alaska) and the US Navy and coastguard can't cover every single mile.
Another scenario would be if terrorist mini-subs were carried in the holds of innocent-looking merchant ships and launched a hundred miles off the coast in international waters to make their way in submerged.
As I've said before, most muslim governments probably wouldn't do such a thing because of the fear of massive American retaliation, but small renegade extremist loose-cannon terror groups might.
Mini-subs are not a new idea, this one was used by Colombian drug smugglers-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/drug-sub-ColombiaB.jpg~original

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 10:42 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
All lies and foolish remaking of history. The task force in the Pacific Ocean were undetected, but you're talking about the antiquated technology of those times. You can surely use better examples than that!

We have underwater detection systems today that submarines cannot hide from. Once detected and identified, it's easy to destroy it or to demand it turn around.

If they refuse......BANG!

One down. Guess what happens to their country if and when they attack the 0US? I'm sure you have enough imagination to conjure up some shock and awe scenarios. Mr. Green

Quit while you're behind. That way you don't keep digging.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 02:42 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

A big Japanese carrier task force sailed halfway across the Pacific Ocean completely undetected to hit Pearl Harbor,

And the Americans didn't trust their radar systems.

How is any of this remotely relevant?

Maybe things haven't progressed much since WW2 in Plymouth, but in Southampton we've got all sorts of fancy new gadgets.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 09:18 am
"The absolute worst case scenario would be for North Korea to sail two or three subs into the container ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles, and Oakland, surface and detonate crude but effective Hiroshima sized atomic weapons. It would immediately bring the American economy to its knees removing the major lifeline for commerce from Asia into the U.S."
http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2013/04/08/north-korea-crisis-the-us-west-coast-is-vulnerable-to-wmd-attack/
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 09:21 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
All complete fantasy. I thought we were talking about Iran, not North Korea.

Kim Jong Un is too busy enjoying the high life to do anything so stupid.

http://www.funnymemes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Kim-Jong-Un-Memes-3.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 09:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
You're letting facts and reason get in the way of wild speculation and fantasy.
0 Replies