Help with a riddle (MNI)

JamesD

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:52 pm
ive known about the homepage for years and it doesnt change much. it isnt that exciting after a while.
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 01:07 pm
I think torvo's talking about the book 6 title news. Am I right?
but that hasn't made me forget about mni Razz
I'm not convinced it's true. It sounds like a funny title... but you never know...
~ some people have said that perhaps that's just a temporary name, and she'll change the name at midnight on the night the piece mentions?
0 Replies

Il Torvo Grande

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 01:15 pm
thatdarnpest
Yea, that's what I was talking about. :-3 I'm just going to keep checking around the web for further proof. Interesting though, about the temporary title. I like the title and it seems very likely.. but I'm not sure about it.
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 01:51 pm
It seems kind of odd, but then again all the others did too, until you read the books. Wink I am very very excited as well. But I still want MNI to be back up...grr! I hope mni will be a lot better after this is over. Smile
0 Replies

Il Torvo Grande

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 01:56 pm
I'm just not sure if it fits with the other books. I can't wait till july 1st. Though someone mentioned the possibility of a virus, so I'll check it out on mugglenet first.. lol Hopefully MNI will be back up before then. (maybe it's a whole big conspiracy and they are in league with JK.. bwahaha.. J/K I know that's not possible! )

I need sleep
~Torvo~
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:08 pm
lol...what is happening july first? (sorry...probably a stupid question) And what virus? huh? Explain please! lol
0 Replies

Il Torvo Grande

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:23 pm
Alright,
It's all through the comments on the article. Only one person mentioned it might be a virus, but I'll be careful. My bro will kill me if I get a virus, haha. And july first is when the letter is dated, people are expecting the door to open on that date. c( : we shall see. I can't help but to be a little excited.
0 Replies

madaboutpotter

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:30 pm
even if they are changing the site secrets or whatever...it is possible to do that without shutting the site down for several days...someone has the code for the site copied down....they could have made the necessary changes and just uploaded that....it would have taken a few days at the most, not this long, not even three.
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 04:36 am
ello all, i just tried to get on MNI, i got to the homepage, and was able to start logging on (the homepage hadn't changed). I proceeded to sign in, i got the message saying blah blah is logged in, click here if you're not redirected. I got excited... but then it said it's closed for maintencance :@
From this however, i beleive that it really won't be long before it's back up. Perhaps today!
0 Replies

Isaname20102002

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 06:32 am
It is still down what can take them so long!?!
0 Replies

Isaname20102002

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 06:34 am
Edit (Moderator): Link removed
0 Replies

grodd

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:13 pm
^^^^^^ cheap attempt to get you to go to a 1/2@%$board site
0 Replies

madaboutpotter

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:17 pm
I just love the way that they changed the closed notification from three days to 'who knows?'.....this is tacky of them....why allow you to sign in if you can't do anything?
0 Replies

madaboutpotter

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:17 pm
BTW, was it just me or was this site down for a few hours today too?
0 Replies

Isaname20102002

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:57 pm
grodd wrote:
^^^^^^ cheap attempt to get you to go to a 1/2@%$board site

At leasted I tried!?! Hey everyone can't always be happy with what I do!?! You are just one of the odd balls that hang around that don't think that this is a crisis!?!
0 Replies

grodd

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:58 pm
Quote:
crissis
... website V = not crissis

Maybe Zardi is in the hospital ...or something Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

madaboutpotter

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 06:00 pm
if it were something that serious, we would have been notified by now....I am sure Kat could have sent a group email or updated the board, or at least have wrote jamie for help.....which they should do.
0 Replies

grodd

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 06:02 pm
group email to 34K+ members?
0 Replies

hermione c granger

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 06:05 pm
Madaboutpotter this site was down for a few hours.
0 Replies

hermione c granger

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 07:51 pm
Oh and if it helps, the home page of MNI and ask snape shows up, but nothing else works. It's under maintenence still. *sighs* Well, I'm sure the staff has some explanation why the "about 3 days" was delayed. When dealing with bugs, sometimes things get delayed.
0 Replies