Help with a riddle (MNI)

Tonks

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:51 pm
0 Replies

IMABruin

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:20 pm
Awesome... I've been working on the other note one for so long... I keep thinking I have it but it doesn't seem to work.

I'll try the card thing... I thought I had done that, but I will try again...

What about the GG? Or Duel Grim... just hints though. I want to try to solve some of it on my own Surprised)
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:24 pm
0 Replies

IMABruin

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:30 pm
Still can't get that one from the staff cards... oh well... I opened them in order and kept the windows open... but nothing. Hmm...

How do you know all this stuff?
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:31 pm
0 Replies

IMABruin

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:48 pm
Yeah, still can't get the staff cards owl... kept the window open and everything... will something pop up?

As for the Hedwig theme... I went so far as to look up the notes online... then look up how to READ music! I entered it... and it even sounded right, but then it didn't work... but I'll keep trying with Hedwig's theme. Yeah, on the old site, you had to click on icons.. now it's just a music staff.
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:54 pm
0 Replies

IMABruin

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:04 pm
ARGH!!! I keep doing it and card 16 will come up. I feel really lame! This is why I've had so much trouble with the other secrets! hee hee...
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:28 pm
0 Replies

snitcheywoman

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 10:44 pm
WARNING MAJOR OWL HUNT SPOILERS

ok...here's some hints and ponderings.

First off, here's how the code works. The MNIS stands for the MNI Site and Staff Accessory Pack made by Jamie Frost, and on sale in the shop. It's worth the galleons to get the owl. The code numbers represent the card numbers in the set. So, after purchasing, view the cards in the number order of the code, when you reach 16 you get Reddy the owl.

I have figured out the code, and thanks to this thread, the riddle, so that's two owls.

The Bluey one is now a matter of waiting, since we know it is hidden behind the On Sale banner, so that is a third owl.

If you click Go Shopping on the home page, and then highlight (right click Select all) the page, you will see a "What's this" under buckbeak. Thats a fourth owl.

Click on any one of the eight category links, so that you get to a shopping page with the "sort" ability drop down menus. Do any combination of sort, and at the bottom of the page after it is sorted, there is a link in the bottom row of rating stars. That is a fifth owl.

If you go to "my collection" and highlight the page (right click select all), you will find an owl outline at the bottom at the bottom left. That is a sixth owl.

If you buy Jamie Frosts Official Wizard Card preview pack, and click on the card for neville longbottom, the enlarged picture is another link to an owl once you click on it. That is a seventh owl.

That makes seven owls. Has anyone found an owl through a means not mentioned here? I would really appreciate any information to that effect.

Best of Luck, and thanks!
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 11:24 pm
0 Replies

youlilmidget

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 05:53 am
that MNIS and the number secret, you need help with that, guess who is here to help! MNIS stands for mugglenet interactive staff (meaning jamie's wizard card pack about the staff. click the card number in order of the numbers that are after MNIS and when you click the last one, an owl appears
0 Replies

snitcheywoman

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 11:41 am
hmm...

ok...I tried the nutcracker notes trick, and got the music room, and I found the music note that said dumbledore's army in the site map, but nothing seemed to change after I clicked on it. It just took me back to the home page. Am I missing something?
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 11:59 am
0 Replies

meepsthemighty

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 12:16 pm
wheres the purple one Sad
0 Replies

shinelikestars

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 01:00 pm
I will give you guys a hint. Jamie said he would never post an owl in ANYONE ELSE'S wizard card sets... he said nothing about his own... just think about it... er... I was talking about whitey and I think it was orangy... purply I'm still working on too :-(
0 Replies

meepsthemighty

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 01:07 pm
ug, i'm retarded.
0 Replies

IMABruin

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 01:10 pm
I'm searching the Create page now.... I am going to have trouble with it, I can tell...

So it was said that Duel Grim is down at the moment? But what it is and what is the reward? I've been driving myself crazy with that since last summer!
0 Replies

shinelikestars

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 01:19 pm
Do we know for sure that Bluey will be found where the clue for him is? Just wondering. Also, what and where is the other clue besides Bluey? I havne't found it yet!

Editted to include a shameless plug: Buy my wizard cards!!!! They may be found under Movie Pictures, HP Chamber of Secrets Sets 1 and 2!!!
0 Replies

Tonks

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 01:20 pm
0 Replies