Help with a riddle (MNI)

assdfghkl

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 02:58 pm
@iamasecret,
1. What's this? - Click Control+A (WINDOWS) or highlight (Select All) the entire page. At the top right of the page, there is a small link "What's this?" Click it and receive your reward!

2. Write Something Beautiful - On the homepage, click the quill on the Flourish and Blotts icon.

3. Eat Up - At the bottom of the Roleplay FAQ page there is an image of a fork at the bottom. Click it and receive your reward!

4. Copper or Brass - In the Classes there is a small graphic at the top of the page. Click it and it will take you to a riddle. The answer is "Cauldron" minus the quotes.

5. Spiders Galore - On the MNI FAQ page, there is a small piece of parchment at the bottom. Click it. You'll find another riddle. The answer is "Aragog" minus the quotes. This awards you 1 Galleon.

6. Crossed Words - Go to Diagon Alley, then click on Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Click the piece of parchment at the bottom of the page. You can solve the puzzle, or click the link below:
http://interactive.mugglenet.com/mni/index.php?action=secret;code=98ds902jf

7. Oh Starry Night - Click the star on the MNI logo at the top of the page. You may decode the riddle and solve it if you wish, or just input the answer "Snitch" minus the quotes to receive your reward.

8. Silly Staffers - On Mondays at the bottom of every page, there is a Site Credits and Mugglenet Interactive Staff button. Click on it and look at the prefects list. At the bottom is the secret. Click it to receive your reward.

9. Guh, Snape - Go to Ask Snape. Ask him "Tiberius" minus the quotes and click on the boot to receive your reward.

10. The Gaunt House - Go to the General Common Room, at the very bottom of the page there is a "Forum Jump" drop down. Click the arrow to drop the list, then scroll to the top. Under the "General" category, there is a board called "The Gaunt House." Select this board and you'll be rewarded.

11. Go to the Statistics Page ( http://interactive.mugglenet.com/mni/index.php?action=stats ). First box on the right column, the last ration is "Wizard to Muggle Ratio:". Click that text to receive your reward.

12. Find the Sword - Go into any thread and click the Reply button. Once there next to the row of smiley icons, click the "More" button. This will pop-up a new window with different smileys, click the small "sword" to receive your reward.

13. A Timeley Affair - At 10:15PM MNI time, a connection error comes up. Click repeatedly on the word "refresh" in the error message until you are taken to the another page and are awarded 2 galleons.

14. Dissendium! - At the bottom of the forum page there is a box called the "Mugglenet Interactive - Info Center." To the right of the title, there is a button which will shrink or expand the Info Center. Click it. A link with the text "Dissendium!" will appear, click it and receive your reward.

15. Got the time? - At the top of every page you'll see a clock showing MNI time. Click the seconds to receive your reward!

16. Feed Your Owl - Go to your inbox, in the "Preferences" box on the left hand side, there is a link that says "Feed Owl." Click it!

17. Stock up on Wolfsbane - On the full moon, a red message will appear at the top of the MNI boards. Go to Diagon Alley, then to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, and buy the Wolfsbane. Then go to your Invenetory and click on the Woflsbane.

18. The Red Phone Booth - At the bottom of every page on MNI there are four graphics. When you roll over each of the graphics a number appears in this order: 0 2 4 6. Click the number graphics in this sequence and collect your reward: 6-2-4-4-2

19. Hold your mouse over the "Disclaimer: MuggleNet Interactive is a non-commercial website. The money used on this website is a fictional currency." at the bottom right of the page. A box will pop up that says "Action is power". Click "Forums" at the top of the page, and the link will be http://interactive.mugglenet.com/mni/index.php?action=boardindex. Delete "boardindex" and put in "power". Hit enter.

Does anyone know secret # 20?
0 Replies

JayTek

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 01:29 pm
THE ANSWER IS A NICKEL or a quarter
watb1

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2010 03:48 pm
@youlilmidget,
is it like a wine bottle or something? older with age makes it more worthy and rich people drink it.
well...
beats the crap out of me
0 Replies

watb1

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2010 03:50 pm
i fot it was a wine bottle, as i said, more age makes it more worthy
0 Replies

Sam12

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 10:32 am
@Tonks,
I can't find Buckbeak at any store.
0 Replies

Sam12

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 10:54 am
@kittygoddess3,
where is the owl shadow?
0 Replies

Sam12

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 10:55 am
@kittygoddess3,
What store is buckbeak in?
0 Replies

Sam12

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:38 am
@thundercat,
where did you find him?
0 Replies

Sam12

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:39 am
@thundercat,
i don't see any music notes
0 Replies

Sam12

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:43 am
@IMABruin,
where is the gringotts gate?
0 Replies

Potter1977

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:07 am
@JayTek,
#20, go to the Home Page, scroll all the way down and click on the piece of parchment with the quill next to "New Posts"
Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:33 am
@Potter1977,
In the future you might want to check the date or timestamps. This thread and the thread's author has been inactive for 2 yrs. They have long since left the website.
Potter1977

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 06:08 am
@Ragman,
Yes but someone else might what to know .
0 Replies