Help with a riddle (MNI)

Crystal Remus

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 05:23 pm
Hey guys - Ive been looking at jaime's avatar more closely. Its not just a moose and a question mark - the question mark thats in that box is pointing to the animals nostrill.

Anybody have ANY ideas?!?! Its driving me crazy!
0 Replies

blu

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:09 pm
no... but i was just at mni and it said: This account has been suspend by the Mugglenet Administration for a problem that has occured. We are sorry for any trouble this may cause.
Mugglenet Server Administrator.
so yea.... i dont know if something is wrong with the site or they just banned my computer...... which would be really extremely bad.....
0 Replies

Dumbledore

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:36 pm
Same thing happened to me! I e-mailed the staff about it but now it works fine....hmm...
0 Replies

whateva222

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:49 pm
when i do the code on the site map it just takes me back home!! help!!
0 Replies

whateva222

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 09:11 pm
ok i am sooo confused
1) what do the owls do?
2) how do u get the quidditch
3) how do u kno what secret is which?
4) does any one know the password to the SECRET forum?
thnx!
0 Replies

whateva222

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 09:12 pm
ok i am sooo confused
1) what do the owls do?
2) how do u get the quidditch
3) how do u kno what secret is which?
4) does any one know the password to the SECRET forum?
thnx!
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 09:39 pm
There are 17 pages to this message and most the secrets and how to solve them are explained. So go back and read some of the other pages and you will figure it out.
The owls for owl post are to send a private message to someone on the board. Although there is also an owl hunt (secret) on the wizard card page.
quidditch does not work, they never made a quidditch game. Although if you solve secret 14 you will be able to see the 'Old' interactive and be able to play quidditch there. (The answers to all the secrets are in the past 16 pages of this thread)
Ask Snape and he will give you the secret numbers and a bit of a hint about which secret is which.
The S.E.C.R.E.T is a private forum (I assum that's the one you are talking about). So you would have to be a member to get the password. Which would mean sending an owl to the person that owns the board and asking about their board and if you can join.
But one of the secrets (on the site map page) gets you to a secret forum of Dumbledores Army. You have to unlock the secret to go there (but if you read back the previous 16 pages you will find how to do that).
0 Replies

tigg51

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 11:41 pm
Thank you
I just came across this website looking for the answer to the riddle, and I found everything I needed here. So thank you everyone for helping out a very clueless person. Very Happy
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:12 pm
i finally got purply. Very Happy

bluey is on the on sale link in the accesories page on friday rite? if someone could tell me so i know for sure so i can get all of the owls.
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 03:33 pm
yes it's on Friday, but then it's not at the onlsae link. You will have to click Dobbys eye when he is there. That's how you get that owl.
0 Replies

Dumbledore

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 03:57 pm
Has anyone had any luck with number 18???
0 Replies

Albus

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 04:40 pm
I was just about to ask the same question.

Now, Guys i know the owls and mirror of Erised etc. are secrets too but they have been solved by many people. Look back in the posts to find your answers dont start new topics.

I think alot of people would really like to talk about Secret 18- Monkeys Numbers at the moment.

Thanks,
Albus
0 Replies

cookie

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:03 pm
alright I give up on purply and reddy. hmmm maybe the monkey is referring to the wizard's card set Magical Beasts and where to find them since he did say something about his friends. I dunno. And I've read this whole forum and no one has said anything about secret 16. Does it have something to do with a smiley or something?
0 Replies

noise and kisses67

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:58 pm
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:56 pm
Secret 16 the answer is actually at the top of page 16. But if you want to solve it yourself go ask Snape why he's in a generous mood. He gives you a series of questions that are mainly HP related to answer, when you get the final answer you get the monkey number babble and I think galleons.

I think the monkey is referring to the regular wizard cards that aren't out yet. One of the numbers is 101 and there aren't any accessory packes with 101 cards, but there will be more than 101 regular Wizard cards. Plus even Snape says that secret can't be finished yet, so that would explain why, the wizard cards aren't up yet.
Secret 18 I don't know. The clue is a moose with a question mark pointing to it's nostril. Snape dosen't say anything about it either.
0 Replies

Albus

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 10:26 pm
Great Work Monkeyd,

Now we just have to find out what the moose avatar means.

Here it is for those of you who have not seen it

http://wizardcards.mugglenet.com/jamiemniavatar.gif

Any Ideas?

Albus
0 Replies

Albus

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:52 am
This may take a while but for the time being,

I'll do a little poll

How Many Galleons do you have?

How did you get so many (if over 100galleons)

Do you know how to cheat with galleons?

Let's wait and see the results
0 Replies

ladyashley

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:34 am
Hi guys, I am from MNI too, however I am quite stupid. I have read through this board several several times, and while I know how to get the one from dobby, (I just have to wait) I cannot do Trwanleny's one, is it possible for anyone to help me, please?
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 10:31 am
I have about 300 Galleons.
I joined MNI when it first started, and haven't spent them much. I got them just from secrets and trivia, since I suck at deuling and I don't write, I don't post much and I don't do the classes.
No I don't know how to cheat with galleons. I'd prefer not to cheat even on the secrets and would rather have hints. Although I think MNI does consider that cheating, but I still do try to solve them myself as much as possible.
0 Replies

Dumbledore

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 11:12 am
How Many Galleons do you have? About 60

How did you get so many (if over 100galleons)

Do you know how to cheat with galleons? Nope. Although I'd like to know...
0 Replies