Cruz 13 minute standing ovation in Arlington Tx

JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:21 pm
@coldjoint,
You can't dispute the facts, CJ. Those US prezes did the same things that Germans and Japanese were hung for.

The US has thousands upon thousands of propagandists but Noam Chomsky isn't one of them. He is so painfully honest - anything approaching honest is painful for most Americans, you're a dandy example of that. But fear not, young feller, you are far from alone.
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:23 pm
@RABEL222,
Did you miss the BS Coldjoint was throwing out, Rabel?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:24 pm
@JTT,
I asked you to prove something. Apparently you have nothing.

Chomsky is a blowhole saying what people like you want to hear and cashing in on it big time.
Rockhead

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:27 pm
@coldjoint,
I think you have him confused with Rush Windbag...
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I asked you to prove something.

What might that be? I've been busy desperately, and seemingly without succeeding, trying to pull you out of your abysmal ignorance.

Quote:
Chomsky is a blowhole saying what people like you want to hear and cashing in on it big time.

If that had the slightest semblance of reality in it, [you sure are desperate to maintain your delusions, aren't you?], Professor Chomsky would have been drummed out of academia. He is revered as one of the top scholars of all time.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:36 pm
Quote:
America”. Think about it.It’s not important whether Noam Chomsky is a deep cover CIA agent or not. But it’s important that Chomsky is a fake hero who tells big lies, goes to bed with bad guys, defends dictators, and tries to mislead/ misinform people. As the wise Iranians say: “How can real intellectuals earn money? By writing books and other intellectual activities. But real intellectuals don’t act like businessmen, and don’t live like whores. Yah, you can become millionaire by writing good books. Real intellects can earn good money by writing real books. But publishing big lies or transcripts of speeches as your main books is Charlatanism. And pretending that you are poor, while you are a millionaire, is a sickening hypocrisy. Earning good money from defending bad guys or telling big lies on college campuses, is worse than earning money from prostitution. The real intellectuals care about the truth, not money and power. But Chomsky licks the ass of power and dictators -from Pol Pot and Gaddafi to Chavez and Mullahs. Chomsky helps the notorious bad guys. Chomsky is either a very stupid Jewish American or a nasty agent of Big Brother. There is no third options. But the real tragedy is that fake heroes like Chomsky still can manipulate and deceive university students and educated Americans.

http://iransnews.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/noam-chomsky-millionaire-lair-big-brother-agent/
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
America”. Think about it.

First major problem. That's not something a lot of you are at all suited for, CP. You're illustrating that with your every post.

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth."
H. L. Mencken

Your "article", such as it was, didn't address the war crimes of all those prezes at all. You simply cannot dispute facts. They committed the same war crimes that Japanese and Germans were hung for.

Quote:
Over 200 times we [the USA] have put our forces into other countries to force them to our will. We've been in the business of being a country for about 200 years. We've spent fifty years at war, - John Stockwell

Over 200 times! That points to 200 of the most egregious war crimes of all.

Quote:
We must make clear to the Germans that the wrong for which their fallen leaders are on trial is not that they lost the war, but that they started it. And we must not allow ourselves to be drawn into a trial of the causes of the war, for our position is that no grievances or policies will justify resort to aggressive war. It is utterly renounced and condemned as an instrument of policy.

Statement by Justice Jackson on War Trials Agreement (August 12, 1945).

Aggressive War has been the policy of the US government since its inception. It started with genocidal policies against Native Americans and it spread to virtually every country on the planet.

coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:52 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Aggressive War has been the policy of the US government since its inception. It started with genocidal policies against Native Americans and it spread to virtually every country on the planet.

The war of 1812 and Civil War were aggressive?
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Why go to such lengths to illustrate your ignorance, CJ? You'd be much better off if you just admitted you are woefully ignorant of US history.

And you can hardly be blamed given the vast reach of the US propaganda system. It is insidious. It is the best propaganda system the world has ever known.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 10:14 pm
@JTT,
Try me I know much about American history, not your revised edition.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 12:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

cruz could easily make ten times more money than he does so this is not about that. congress is highly fucked up so not much gets done there so it is not a place to go for accumulating power either, so if that is his drive he could do much better elsewhere. if one wants to be prez then the thing to do is come from state government, and I highly doubt that cruz does not know this but he choose to be in the Senate anyway so I doubt that he has any great drive to be prez.

the overwhelming odds are that the guy mostly wants to serve the people.

C'mon, Hawk!

Where do you want to go Frank?

I think you understand the "C'mon", Hawk.

But I acknowledge that was a good come-back.

Cruz is a big time looser, Hawk. Don't back him.

I have this crazy idea that if every member of congress worked on what their constituents want done then america would be a much better place. if this was happening right now congress would be focused like a laser beam on jobs. cruz is a step in the right direction,I can support that.
izzythepush

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 03:14 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You can't dispute the facts, CJ. Those US prezes did the same things that Germans and Japanese were hung for.

Paintings are hung, people are hanged. For someone who claims to know a lot about the English language you sure do make a lot of fuckups. Thought about a new avatar at all? This one should do nicely.

http://www.scmp.com/sites/default/files/styles/980w/public/2013/10/14/fukuppy_net.jpg?itok=VROSFuGe
JTT

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 05:10 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Paintings are hung, people are hanged.

Another silly prescription from a guy who has shown that he knows nothing of language, an idiot who is simply repeating a lie about lanuage. This from a guy who has shown that he is more than willing to tell bald face lies in order to advance whatever fatuous position he is taking at the moment.
Frank Apisa

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 05:59 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

cruz could easily make ten times more money than he does so this is not about that. congress is highly fucked up so not much gets done there so it is not a place to go for accumulating power either, so if that is his drive he could do much better elsewhere. if one wants to be prez then the thing to do is come from state government, and I highly doubt that cruz does not know this but he choose to be in the Senate anyway so I doubt that he has any great drive to be prez.

the overwhelming odds are that the guy mostly wants to serve the people.

C'mon, Hawk!

Where do you want to go Frank?

I think you understand the "C'mon", Hawk.

But I acknowledge that was a good come-back.

Cruz is a big time looser, Hawk. Don't back him.

I have this crazy idea that if every member of congress worked on what their constituents want done then america would be a much better place. if this was happening right now congress would be focused like a laser beam on jobs. cruz is a step in the right direction,I can support that.

Finally we are in agreement, Hawk. That is a crazy idea.

In most places, members of congress CANNOT do "what their constituents want done"...because there are almost equal parts of their constituency on the far right and on the far left of most questions...and those questions become irreconcilable.

Can you imagine someone representing both you and me...and doing "what we want them to do?"

I could pick a half-dozen people in this forum and imagine someone representing you and them...with no chance of the representative "doing what the group wants done."

The argument that "they should be doing what the people want done" is as dysfunctional as our population...and our population, Hawk, is incredibly dysfunctional.

Two other things:

First: Congress is never going to do anything about "jobs"...because human labor (and human brain power, for that matter) is becoming less and less valuable in the workplace. Congress should be "focused like laser" on how to deal with an economy where there will NEVER again be enough decent paying jobs for everyone who wants and needs one.

Second: Cruz is so far away from being "a step in the right direction"...I have to hope that you were just kidding when you said that. Hawk, you are an intelligent person...and you should be able to see through Cruz like the transparent pane of glass that he is. He is the ultimate empty suit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 06:03 am
@JTT,
Still on your Oralboyesque rant I see. You change your position on prescriptivism and descriptivism whenever it suits, normally just so you can take a contrary approach. You're just not man enough to admit when you're wrong. You become more absurd with each passing day.
JTT

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 06:13 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You change your position on prescriptivism and descriptivism whenever it suits, normally just so you can take a contrary approach.

You wouldn't know, Izzy, because you don't understand the difference.

Quote:
You're just not man enough to admit when you're wrong.

Try me. You raised the issue and now you're too afraid to carry it thru. Would you like me to teach you how to do a proper Google search or are you content to just spew out your normal jumble of lies and half truths, as you have tried to do in this posting?

A compulsive liar like you really ought not to be pointing fingers at others.

izzythepush

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 06:55 am
@JTT,
Is Oralboy your sock puppet, because you really sound just like him?
JTT

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 07:08 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Is Oralboy your sock puppet, because you really sound just like him?

A compulsive liar like you really ought not to be pointing fingers at others, Izzy.

You're still avoiding the issue that you raised. That, in and of itself, is just another manifestation of your dishonest nature.
izzythepush

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 08:03 am
@JTT,
I take it that's a yes.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 08:06 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Still on your Oralboyesque rant I see. You change your position on prescriptivism and descriptivism whenever it suits, normally just so you can take a contrary approach. You're just not man enough to admit when you're wrong. You become more absurd with each passing day.
If u argue with a lunatic,
what do u expect ??
0 Replies