Cruz 13 minute standing ovation in Arlington Tx

izzythepush

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 10:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
The guy leading the charge of the Light Brigade was "far ahead" of the others, Hawk!

Do you get my point?

Not the best analogy.

Quote:
His (Lord Cardigan) most notorious exploit took place during the Crimean War on 25 October 1854 when, in command of the Light Cavalry Brigade at the battle of Balaclava, he led the charge of the Light Brigade, reaching the Russian guns before returning, personally unscathed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brudenell,_7th_Earl_of_Cardigan
hawkeye10

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 10:21 am
@izzythepush,
Cruz is reminding the Washington crowd about who they work for at a time when many dont know, that is ******* awesome. throwing a monkey wretch into the gears of modern Washington counts as a public service.
RABEL222

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 02:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
BS. Cruz is running for president. Nothing more, nothing less. Vote for him if he runs in the next election and make Bush Jr. look good in comparison.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:46 pm
@RABEL222,
And Hillary is better? 4 dead in Benghazi, a faked concussion, and a proven hater of our military.
Plus 0 moral character, Bills scandals have proven that.
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:48 pm
@coldjoint,
You're a regular little meme generator, CJ. Are you CJHSA, or whatever his name was, reborn?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Hater of the military? .... She may just become the Commander in Chief.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:56 pm
@maxdancona,
She is? She holds the military in contempt. This has been verified by agents that worked for her husband and her protests in her college years.
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:31 pm
@coldjoint,
How could anyone hold a band of war criminals and terrorists in contempt?
panzade

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
Cruz reminded the American public about who he works for: himself, and the coming election.
My favorite part is when he helped shut down the government and then led a demonstration at a closed memorial because the government didn't have the funds to keep it open

You just can't make that **** up Very Happy
hawkeye10

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:47 pm
@panzade,
cruz could easily make ten times more money than he does so this is not about that. congress is highly fucked up so not much gets done there so it is not a place to go for accumulating power either, so if that is his drive he could do much better elsewhere. if one wants to be prez then the thing to do is come from state government, and I highly doubt that cruz does not know this but he choose to be in the Senate anyway so I doubt that he has any great drive to be prez.

the overwhelming odds are that the guy mostly wants to serve the people.
Frank Apisa

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

cruz could easily make ten times more money than he does so this is not about that. congress is highly fucked up so not much gets done there so it is not a place to go for accumulating power either, so if that is his drive he could do much better elsewhere. if one wants to be prez then the thing to do is come from state government, and I highly doubt that cruz does not know this but he choose to be in the Senate anyway so I doubt that he has any great drive to be prez.

C'mon, Hawk!
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 05:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
cruz could easily make ten times more money than he does so this is not about that.

Just mostly power hungry folks, Hawk. It's rare that you see an honest one.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 05:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

C'mon, Hawk!

Where do you want to go Frank?
panzade

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 06:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
it is not a place to go for accumulating power either,

15 congressmen would disagree including Truman,Kennedy,Johnson, Nixon, Ford,HW Bush and Obama

Quote:

All he's done so far is cost a million Govt. furlows, a 250 billion price tag on the shut down and a suicidal drive to default the government where he is employed.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 06:16 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
How could anyone hold a band of war criminals and terrorists in contempt?

Every Islamic government? I say " go for it!!!"
hawkeye10

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 06:27 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Quote:
it is not a place to go for accumulating power either,

15 congressmen would disagree including Truman,Kennedy,Johnson, Nixon, Ford,HW Bush and Obama

Quote:

All he's done so far is cost a million Govt. furlows, a 250 billion price tag on the shut down and a suicidal drive to default the government where he is employed.

congress is held in contempt now, it is no place to step in if one has eyes on POTUS.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 06:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

C'mon, Hawk!

Where do you want to go Frank?

I think you understand the "C'mon", Hawk.

But I acknowledge that was a good come-back.

Cruz is a big time looser, Hawk. Don't back him.
JTT

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Cute, cp, but you are avoiding reality just like most Americans do.

Quote:

http://www.chomsky.info/talks/1990----.htm

If the Nuremberg Laws were Applied...
Noam Chomsky
Delivered around 1990

If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged. By violation of the Nuremberg laws I mean the same kind of crimes for which people were hanged in Nuremberg. And Nuremberg means Nuremberg and Tokyo. So first of all you've got to think back as to what people were hanged for at Nuremberg and Tokyo. And once you think back, the question doesn't even require a moment's waste of time.

coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 08:49 pm
@JTT,
http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomskyhoax.html

Quote:
The Chomsky Hoax
RABEL222

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 08:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
More BS!!!!!