28

My first choice for the next President

RABEL222

2  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 01:16 pm
@georgeob1,
Dear George, for a collage student your reading comprehension seems to be lacking. Everything I read says that due to Trumps policies we are going into a recession which is why he wants a negative interest rate. He is trying to save his crooked ass by gaming the system.

1  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 01:23 pm
@engineer,
I think there is a big difference between Warren and Clinton.

Clinton lost because she was seen as condescending and elite. Her debate "wins" actually hurt her by emphasizing her weaknesses. Clinton stepped right into Trump's attacks.

Warren's message of "I have a plan for that"... is pretty good. I think she can sidestep Trump's punches much more effectively then Clinton did.
RABEL222

1  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 01:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Clinton lost because she dident politic hard enough and the conservative Russian brain washing system convinced a pluarity of u s citizens to vote for a known crook over someone who has been a honest politician for the last 27 years.
georgeob1

0  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 01:51 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

WTF is a "collage student" ?

I don't think you represent a particularly useful standard for the breadth and extent of your reading, and that your comments above count for much.

IN particular, I don't know what or how much you read, but I don't doubt that you can find, and stick, with a narrow source for your information concerning ongoing events. Certainly your posts don't suggest any broad understanding of the contesting viewpoints out there.
Lash

0  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 05:24 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You should NEVER criticize anyone’s intelligence in any way ever—unless you get someone else to write the post.

0  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 08:22 pm
@RABEL222,
Clinton? Honest politician?

Hillary disgusted many of the voters who voted for her.

That election was a race between two sleazy candidates both of whom were disliked by a majority of Americans. It was a race to the bottom.

Don't blame it on the Russians. Hillary is seen as elitist condescending and out of touch.
RABEL222

1  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 11:43 pm
@Lash,
Dident say anything about intelligence. Only reading comprehension. But George has pointed out more than once how stupid I am, in his exalted opinion.

RABEL222

3  
Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 11:45 pm
@maxdancona,
I Dident blame the Russians. The F B I and the C I A did.

2  
Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 12:50 am
Labour has said it is "more important than ever" that Parliament is recalled after the government published its no-deal Brexit assessment.

Shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer said the Yellowhammer document confirms there are "severe risks" if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.

MPs forced the government to release the file before Parliament was suspended - or prorogued - on Tuesday.

The government said no-deal mitigations would be published in due course.

Sir Keir said recalling Parliament would allow MPs "the opportunity to scrutinise these documents and take all steps necessary to stop no-deal".

His comments followed a ruling by Scotland's highest civil court on Thursday that the government's proroguing of Parliament was unlawful.

The Yellowhammer file, which is redacted in parts and almost identical to a version leaked to the Sunday Times last month, says a no-deal Brexit could lead to:

1)a "decrease" in certain types of fresh food and "shorter supply" of key ingredients

2)price rises for food and fuel, which would "disproportionately" affect those with low incomes

3)"disruption lasting up to six months" potentially affecting medicines and medical supplies

4)protests and counter-protests across the UK

5)lorries waiting for more than two days to cross the English Channel.

The document also says some businesses could cease trading, the black market could grow, and some adult social care providers might fail.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49671566
JTT

-1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:24 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1, the ultimate chickens**t, finger pointing. Oh the stunning hypocrisy!!

JTT

-3  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:26 pm
You lot are such stunning hypocrites, as I have mentioned time and again.

My first choice for the next President

Izzy is one of the worst for throwing out that old canard about being off topic and look what he posts. You lot use that sorry excuse when you have got diddly squat to offer in response.