My first choice for the next President

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2020 12:47 pm
@tsarstepan,

i guess we're still not ready to elect a female POTUS...
RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2020 02:35 pm
@georgeob1,
George, it is obvious to anyone on this site that you are an ultra conservative republican businessman who happily screws anyone under him whenever he can. A military man who believes he has the right to put down anyone who disagrees with him. Did you by any chance get into business by giving the companies you were associated with special consideration while in the military?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2020 02:36 pm
@Region Philbis,
I was. Also I seem to be a minority.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2020 06:42 pm
@RABEL222,
April 28 [the New York state primary] was too far away for Warren's campaign. I was planning on voting for her at that time.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2020 08:50 am
Barrack or Michelle Obama.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 12:10 am
@edgarblythe,
I wish Obama wife would run for president and make him vice. We would get our female in office, we get Obama politics. Maybe she will use her experience in law besides her children show stuff.

Beyond that we can never elect a female president with all the discrimination against men.

I will be honest I elected Trump because I already said no to Hillary back in 2004. She talked bs about violence in videogames which was a low blow and created the v-chip and wii alternative. 2012 it was like two children blabing about race when all we heard about was war in Iraq and Afghanistan and the economy failing lets not blame the wars but all the programs and funding keeping the nation a float.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 07:08 am
My assessment of Warren underwent many changes since this thread began. If she magically became the nominee, I might vote for her. But these days she is barely a top tier candidate for me.
revelette1

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 07:21 am
@edgarblythe,
I am just hoping number one, Biden doesn't plan on a 2nd term despite the fact that I think so far other than Afghanistan he has done a decent job. I do wish he would put some of the energy he put in Ukraine into gun violence, even if it is a risky and unpopular thing to do. Number two, someone comes along who can get all the factions of the democrat voting blocks in fully supporting him or her of any race in large enough numbers to beat the odds stacked against us.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 07:26 am
Biden is a greater disappointment for me than I anticipated. I sincerely hope he doesn't run again.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 03:43 pm
I wonder if Chris Hedges would run.
0 Replies