AMERICANS JOLTED BY IRAQ ATROCITIES

BWShooter

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:43 pm
blatham wrote:

Those weren't terrorists, for gods sake, fox. This doesn't support Bush's idiotic move, it speaks against it. This is exactly the sort of event predicted by any number of thoughtful people familiar with the mideast before the war began. We have no option now, but to engage this mess. But let's be clear about who put us there, and why.

you are so wrong. It speaks FOR Bush, saying that we need to be there to put an end to this nonsense. Would you rather see America back down and have another 9/11 happen? Our military needs to stand firm and punish those responsible and if that means firebombing Fallujah, so be it.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:41 pm
BWShooter wrote:
blatham wrote:

Those weren't terrorists, for gods sake, fox. This doesn't support Bush's idiotic move, it speaks against it. This is exactly the sort of event predicted by any number of thoughtful people familiar with the mideast before the war began. We have no option now, but to engage this mess. But let's be clear about who put us there, and why.

you are so wrong. It speaks FOR Bush, saying that we need to be there to put an end to this nonsense. Would you rather see America back down and have another 9/11 happen? Our military needs to stand firm and punish those responsible and if that means firebombing Fallujah, so be it.

This is just wrong on so many levels. Let's start with your last comment.
Quote:
Would you rather see America back down and have another 9/11 happen? Our military needs to stand firm and punish those responsible and if that means firebombing Fallujah, so be it.

Well, since Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 11th September 2001, how was invading Iraq preventing such an occurrance? In fact, our invasion has had the opposite effect, and has likely made another similar event likely.

Quote:
It speaks FOR Bush, saying that we need to be there to put an end to this nonsense.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that the "nonsense" as you call it is in reaction to the US invasion. This is our own fault!!!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:41 pm
jackie wrote:
NOT

last word.

Oh, foul play!
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:43 pm
hobitbob wrote:

This is just wrong on so many levels. Let's start with your last comment.
Quote:
Would you rather see America back down and have another 9/11 happen? Our military needs to stand firm and punish those responsible and if that means firebombing Fallujah, so be it.

Well, since Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 11th September 2001, how was invading Iraq preventing such an occurrance? In fact, our invasion has had the opposite effect, and has likely made another similar event likely.

And you know for a fact that Al Quaida is not somwhow connected to Saddam? Bullshit. Also, how is America to blame for the attacks on 9/11?
Those attacks were unprovoked. Once again, another person who is on the wrong side of the argument.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:19 am
BWShooter wrote:

And you know for a fact that Al Quaida is not somwhow connected to Saddam?

If you have evidence of their involvement, please let the government know, since even they have ceased repeating this lie.

Quote:
Bullshit. Also, how is America to blame for the attacks on 9/11?
Those attacks were unprovoked. Once again, another person who is on the wrong side of the argument.

Although we may indirectly share some blames for the attacks in 2001, that was not what I was refering to, and I would think that you would be able to understand this. the US is however, wholly responsible for the situation it has gotten itself into in Iraq.
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:33 am
hobitbob wrote:
BWShooter wrote:

If you have evidence of their involvement, please let the government know, since even they have ceased repeating this lie.

Quote:

Although we may indirectly share some blames for the attacks in 2001, that was not what I was refering to, and I would think that you would be able to understand this. the US is however, wholly responsible for the situation it has gotten itself into in Iraq.

1. no, it is NOT alie. There is documented proof that Osama and Saddam come from the same school of terrorism.
2. America got involved because the world expected us to. Should we have just sat by and let the Iraqi citizens continue to be gassed? The world would accuse us of hesitating like we did with the Holocaust during WW2. Open your eyes, liberal hypocrisy has blinded you.
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:34 am
Home Run

(Not)
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:38 am
BWShooter wrote:
hobitbob wrote:
BWShooter wrote:

Quote:

1. no, it is NOT alie. There is documented proof that Osama and Saddam come from the same school of terrorism.

And this proof is? Seriously...Bush and Co would probably love to see your interperetation, since even they are not longer making this claim.

Quote:
2. America got involved because the world expected us to. Should we have just sat by and let the Iraqi citizens continue to be gassed? The world would accuse us of hesitating like we did with the Holocaust during WW2. Open your eyes, liberal hypocrisy has blinded you.

I agree, the world probably did expect the US to respond like a spiteful adolescent. Wasn't it nice of us to indulge them? BTW, do you really consider the position of the average Iraqi citizen today to be "liberated?"
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:41 am
jackie wrote:
Home Run

(Not)

I think I hit a couple home runs so, yeah.

Hobit, whatever you say. You have proof there is no connection? Show us. And yes I do consider the Iraqi people free. Would you rather see Saddam still in power? I bet many libs would, but they would continue to blame the prez.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:44 am
BWShooter wrote:
jackie wrote:
Home Run

(Not)

I think I hit a couple home runs so, yeah.

How nice.

Quote:
Hobit, whatever you say. You have proof there is no connection?

I have the statements of Bush and co, saying there was not. I am asking you again, what is your evidence that there was involvement? Are you avoiding answreing becasue you have painted yourself into a corner?

Quote:
Show us. And yes I do consider the Iraqi people free. Would you rather see Saddam still in power? I bet many libs would, but they would continue to blame the prez.

No one her ehas styated that they would prefer Hussein to still be in charge. This is another straw man argument.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:48 am
That is the power of propaganda. The administration yells loudly and boastfully about ties with 9/11, and WMD that can be unleashed on the US in forty-five minutes. Later it mutters under its breath that no, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and the WMD threat was overplayed because of faulty intelegence, all while yelling at the top of its lungs, "this was about Iraq's freedom!" (this was about freeing Iraq to US business interests.)

The prols are still stuck on the original propaganda.
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 07:57 am
hobitbob wrote:

Quote:
Show us. And yes I do consider the Iraqi people free. Would you rather see Saddam still in power? I bet many libs would, but they would continue to blame the prez.

No one her ehas styated that they would prefer Hussein to still be in charge. This is another straw man argument.

no, you either support the war or are against it, there is no fence riding here. You are either for Saddam staying in power or want him removed.
btw, where is your evidence that there is no connection between Al Quiada and Saddam? I am waiting.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:02 am
BW stomps his feet and demands, "where is your evidence that there is no connection between Al Quiada and Saddam? I am waiting."

Where is YOUR evidence there IS a connection between al-Qaida and Saddam Hussein?

You're free to respond at will, and with proof.

This should be fun, folks -- he can add it to proof of Saddam's WMD's.

LOL!!!!!
[/color]
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:03 am
BWShooter wrote:

no, you either support the war or are against it, there is no fence riding here.

It should be obvious that I don't support the invasion of Iraq.

Quote:
You are either for Saddam staying in power or want him removed.

Not the same as the above proposition.

Quote:
btw, where is your evidence that there is no connection between Al Quiada and Saddam? I am waiting.

Do you mean other than that Hussein was a secular Fascist leasder, who oppressed all religious activity, and who had had fatwa written against him, calling for his death from (among otehrs) Osama bin-Laden? Wink How about the fact that Bush, Rummy, Rice, et al have stated that there was no connection? Or perhaps the fact that the CIA has stated that there was no connection.
Now, for the fourth time, on as many threads, what is your evidence that they were involved?
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:08 am
hobitbob wrote:
BWShooter wrote:

no, you either support the war or are against it, there is no fence riding here.

Quote:

So you support Saddam staying in power and you hate Bush for trying to change things for the better? Ok, got it. I dont work for the FBI or CIA so I couldnt tell you that there is a connection or not but its safe to say that both men are from the middle east and that region is hostile towards America so why is it far fetched to think they are cooperating w/ each other?
Titus, I bet you fly the hammer and sickle flag over your house.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:10 am
Hmmm...lets give this the atention it deserves...ah, here we go:

"I know you are, but what am I?" Razz
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:11 am
BW Bush loyalist:

You get one more shot at it before you become a non-entity.

I reiterate:

Where is YOUR evidence there IS a connection between al-Qaida and Saddam Hussein?

You're free to respond at will, and with proof.

This should be fun, folks -- he can add it to proof of Saddam's WMD's.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:24 am
BWShooter wrote:
hobitbob wrote:
BWShooter wrote:

Quote:

So you support Saddam staying in power and you hate Bush for trying to change things for the better? Ok, got it. I dont work for the FBI or CIA so I couldnt tell you that there is a connection or not but its safe to say that both men are from the middle east and that region is hostile towards America so why is it far fetched to think they are cooperating w/ each other?
Titus, I bet you fly the hammer and sickle flag over your house.

I have figured out the difference between a simplistic right wing nut like BW here and a simplistic bed wetting liberal like myself.

We both may be idiots, but at least with the leftie you can get a blowjob. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:34 am
You Go Boyyyyyyssssssssss!!!!!
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:04 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I have figured out the difference between a simplistic right wing nut like BW here and a simplistic bed wetting liberal like myself.

We both may be idiots, but at least with the leftie you can get a blowjob. :wink:

so because I dont agree with liberals that makes me a "nut"? If thats the case, I am proud to be a nut. Consider yourself an idiot, dont class me in with your ilk.
0 Replies