Women should leave the seat UP for us!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:44 pm
ok then
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:52 pm
If 'honeymoon syndrome' was fatal, there would be a lot more toilet seats left up in the world.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 11:33 pm
Linkat wrote:
This can be treated by taking an antibiotic.

....and abstaining from sex.... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 12:17 am
For reasons that Linkat mentioned, I have both the seat and the lid down before flushing. Flushing creates aerosols. Bacterial organisms in the toilet bowl become part of those aerosols that land here there and everywhere in the bathroom. That's why my ideal house would have a separate little room for the toilet. Like houses of old in England. And likely other European countries too.

One other little tid bit to mull over....if you ever dry your hands with those air dryers in public restrooms, just think of all the bacteria that are landing on your hands! Very Happy The air intake for those things includes the aforementioned aerosols.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 12:22 am
Region Philbis wrote:
we can send a robotic camera to a distant planet, but we can't design a terlet that works properly. sheesh...

You need one of those tankless commercial toilets. I think the water pressure keeps the bowl cleaner too. If you don't like the look of it they make them with dummy tanks that you can put over the plumbing.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 04:39 pm
thanks for the tip.
will have to look into that eventually... we bought the stubborn thing in '95 -- not ready to chuck it just yet.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 11:39 am
Thanks caprice I just washed my hands and dried them too! Actually I never liked the dryers; dries out your hands too much.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 06:42 am
Just ran across this. An artsy, practical solution IMO. Laughing

http://www.sweetpotatoqueens.com/spq/miva/graphics/00000001/Johnnylight.jpg

The Johnny Light
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 06:51 am
Hey, just think what would show up with a black light...
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 10:34 am
patiodog wrote:
Hey, just think what would show up with a black light...

eek! Like those investigative reporters who have gone into hotel rooms with black lights Rolling Eyes Some things you just really don't want to know.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 10:36 am
kirsten wrote:
Just ran across this. An artsy, practical solution IMO. Laughing

http://www.sweetpotatoqueens.com/spq/miva/graphics/00000001/Johnnylight.jpg

The Johnny Light

Are you sure that just isn't too much asparagus in your diet?
0 Replies