First Movie Date

-N

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2013 01:34 am
So there's this girl who I like and she likes me too so I asked her on a date to the movies. We're not going out because she's never had a boyfriend before so I'm not sure when to ask her out. But I'm nervous to go on a date with her because I really like her and I don't want to mess things up. What should I do while we're at the movie theater? Like, put my arm around her or something? You can put the arm rests up at the theater we're going to. Help please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 625 • Replies: 2
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by -N
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2013 01:09 pm
@-N,
Just be yourself and be her friend. Things will progress from there in their own time.
0 Replies

vonny
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2013 01:22 pm
@-N,
Don't feel that you must do anything - take it slowly and easily, and let nature take its course. Try and relax - make her feel comfortable with you - and try to enjoy one another's company. Don't start putting arm rests up and trying to act the big macho man on your first date. If she's never had a boyfriend, she is bound to be a bit shy - treat her with courtesy and be gentlemanly, she'll think more of you in the long run. Good luck - have a great first date.
0 Replies