Is he angry at me or uninterested?

girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:46 pm
@Ragman,
Yep you are right. My problem is I get too excited and make them look like the most amazing guy ever.

We used a condom yes. Thanks for the heads up
Ragman

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:52 pm
@girl27,
I wish you good luck in dating and in life.
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:53 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks you too!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 06:21 pm
@girl27,
girl27 wrote:
So I met this man 2 weeks ago online. From the moment we started talking online, we were inseparable. We often talked to each other and facetimed every night. We clicked very well that we met 2 days later in person. We went on a few dates since then, things went very well. When I was with him in person, he would tell me to stop texting other guys, which I eventually did. He was very open to me, told me about his family.. His job and his life in general. He even said he wanted to take me back to his hometown to be with him. Just last week, we had a "steamy hot" moment together and ended up sleeping together. Totally unplanned. We even spoke before that we would wait. After that day, things started getting messy. I wasn't sure of what we were. He caught me speaking to another man on the dating site i met him and he got very angry. He has become distant since then! I then caught him back on the dating site Also talking to another girl . I told him I caught him doing that, and he said "why don't you go back to talk to that guy". Ever since last night he hasn't said a word. We were even suppose to hangout today. What is going on? Was it wrong for me to keep my options open ? Is he just taking revenge?

p.s: By the way, he is in a open marriage! His wife is dating another woman, so that is also why I was confused on the seriousness of him. He said the marriage would be ending in a year.

Thanks
It sounds like he got mad
and its over; make the best of it.
Find someone better.

WELCOME to A2K!

David
girl27

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 08:59 am
@OmSigDAVID,
He texted me last night and is acting now like nothing happened... I guess he was angry like you said and now got over it. Hmm
Ragman

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 09:03 am
@girl27,
Why do you care at this point? Why are you having anything to do with him..still?

You might need to think about ways to build your self-esteem...not tear it down. There are plenty of other worthwhile fish in the sea.
girl27

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 09:22 am
@Ragman,
Well I was disappointed, who wouldn't be? But I am not taking him back. We are just friends now
twang wang

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 09:59 am
@girl27,
2 weeks is too short time to know someone and be able to be intimate. another thing a person with open marriage! total no! no! so you need to try to understand the whole concept of relationships here... so please get into such int
0 Replies

twang wang

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 09:59 am
@girl27,
2 weeks is too short time to know someone and be able to be intimate. another thing a person with open marriage! total no! no! so you need to try to understand the whole concept of relationships here... so please get into such intimacy so fast. relations dont work that way..
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 10:00 am
@girl27,
Quote:
Well I was disappointed, who wouldn't be? But I am not taking him back. We are just friends now

Why would you care to be a friend with this "gentleman" who will likely keep trying to play you?

If he need a female friend he might try his wife instead of you.

There are at the moment in the US roughly 150 millions males and many many millions of them are at roughly in your age range without being in a marriage open or close and who are looking for a real relationship.

I strongly suggest that you stop wasting your time on this man.

PS when I was a young single male it used to annoy the hell out of me seeing how many women will get involved with married men and or complete bums/players.
Ragman

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:41 pm
@girl27,
Why would you want to be friends with a scoundrel like that?

If it were me, I'd work on my self-esteem, as there are far better choices of friends than that without even looking too hard.
0 Replies

Josephpd5

Sun 7 Jul, 2013 07:39 am
All men (myself included) like to know that they women they are with is only with them. He probably felt threatened by the other man when he found out. That is why he became distant with you. It's not really about you, it's more about him and that he doesn't want to share you or think he's sharing you. Just my two cents, hope it helps
0 Replies

girl27

Sun 7 Jul, 2013 08:02 am
@BillRM,
well I am no longer talking to him. his wife is back in town and wants me to meet her to prove the situation. how messed up is that? too much drama for me so I bailed out..
Thanks everyone for your advice! Made me realize that I am still young and lots out there for me.
Josephpd5

Sun 7 Jul, 2013 08:28 am
@girl27,
I'm glad you see that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 7 Jul, 2013 09:08 am
@girl27,
You've only known him two weeks. How do you know someone is a friend that quickly?
girl27

Sun 7 Jul, 2013 01:56 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't. I take back everything I said.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 9 Jul, 2013 07:22 am
@girl27,
You are young. Please know this "rule":

Flirting and dating many men (including texting and email, which is the new dating, I guess) is OK . . . BUT when you start sleeping with a man, then you become EXCLUSIVE, i.e. shut if down.

You were totally wrong to go on the web site "trolling" again after being intimate with this man. You should have worked the relationship or gotten out of it, but you don't screw and then continue to screw around at the same time.

Capish?
BillRM

Tue 9 Jul, 2013 07:31 am
@PUNKEY,
You mean that every time someone had sex with another person you are in an EXCLUSIVE relationship by just that act!!!!!!!!!!!!

With special note of a two weeks relationship repeat a two weeks relationship with or without sex.

Tio say nothing that one of the persons is in a damn marriage.
0 Replies

MrMillion

Thu 18 Jul, 2013 10:31 pm
@girl27,
yea hes angry, so just move on since you were keeping your options open anyways. there is a lot of guys on those online dating sites that arent married with baggage.
0 Replies

carlosc2dbz

Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:45 pm
@girl27,
I did not know there were girls like you. I can see how you can be hurt or confused by this guy. I am pretty open minded, but it seems to me like your at some weirdo site. Comon, just date a regular person on a regular dating site.
0 Replies