Is he angry at me or uninterested?

girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:05 pm
So I met this man 2 weeks ago online. From the moment we started talking online, we were inseparable. We often talked to each other and facetimed every night. We clicked very well that we met 2 days later in person. We went on a few dates since then, things went very well. When I was with him in person, he would tell me to stop texting other guys, which I eventually did. He was very open to me, told me about his family.. His job and his life in general. He even said he wanted to take me back to his hometown to be with him. Just last week, we had a "steamy hot" moment together and ended up sleeping together. Totally unplanned. We even spoke before that we would wait. After that day, things started getting messy. I wasn't sure of what we were. He caught me speaking to another man on the dating site i met him and he got very angry. He has become distant since then! I then caught him back on the dating site Also talking to another girl . I told him I caught him doing that, and he said "why don't you go back to talk to that guy". Ever since last night he hasn't said a word. We were even suppose to hangout today. What is going on? Was it wrong for me to keep my options open ? Is he just taking revenge?

p.s: By the way, he is in a open marriage! His wife is dating another woman, so that is also why I was confused on the seriousness of him. He said the marriage would be ending in a year.

Thanks

BillRM

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:17 pm
@girl27,
It this is for real you are insane for any number of reasons one getting involved at all to any degree after two weeks.

That work only in 1950s movies not real life for the most part and then a man with a wife in or out of a so call open marriage.

Are you living in some area of the world where there are almost no men?
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:21 pm
@BillRM,
Yeah hard for strangers to understand. I should have left that detail out
BillRM

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:24 pm
@girl27,
Quote:
Yeah hard for strangers to understand. I should have left that detail out

What detail the length of the relationship to date of two weeks or the open marriage he is claiming to be in?
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:25 pm
@BillRM,
Thanks. You might just be giving the answers that I needed lol
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:30 pm
@girl27,
From the moment you started typing online you were inseparable? You wished. You were chasing amazingly quick love, so unplanned, so unplanned (did you use a condom?)

Wrong for you to keep your options open? What kind of closed airspace do you live in? That sounds mean, but really, just reread what you have written.
Your neediness to have a romance, be connected, is in your way of a clear view.
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:34 pm
@ossobuco,
wow people are nasty on here...
ossobuco

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:43 pm
@girl27,
We're pretty straightforward.

You want people to just agree that you were inseparable from the minute you started typing? Sympathize that you caught one who gets all angry if you talk with another man? Having, you know, not committed verbally to you for life yet. One who happens to be married?

And you're sorry you mentioned the open marriage part (I presume because we might not think it is smart of you to be ok with that).

My comment about being needy for romance is apropo.

Are you 27? I can't tell by your username. You call yourself a girl. That might fit, in the sense of lack of savvy. You seem to be all concerned about what he feels. Do you pay no attention to yourself?

BillRM

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:44 pm
@girl27,
Quote:
wow people are nasty on here...

yes we are but we still are reacting to the idea of your concerns over a two week relationship where the guy have a wife.

Come on this is not a relationship that any sane man or woman would wish to pursue.

Get back online or out in the real world and try to meet someone without a wife and do not get so involved in such a short time period either.

PS I met my wife over a dial up computer network long before the internet was open but we did not jump into a relationship at light speed.
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:53 pm
@ossobuco,
That's ok I actually appreciate everything you guys are saying.

Not at all. I understand. I didn't think we were commited at all, in fact that wasn't even my question. All I asked was, did I do the wrong?

No not 27... Younger. I do pay attention to myself. I hate to leave things unsolved that's all. I have no intentions to speak to that man again cause now I am realizing how stupid I have been
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 03:55 pm
@BillRM,
Yes you are right. I deleted the site no longer doing the online dating thing.

That's cute that you met your wife that way.
ossobuco

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:09 pm
@BillRM,
Hah, Bill and I agree for a time.
BillRM

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:13 pm
@girl27,
Quote:
Yes you are right. I deleted the site no longer doing the online dating thing.

That's cute that you met your wife that way.

Came home after a bad date and booted my TI99 computer and went on a dail up network by the name of CIS at 300 baud.

Posting my very poor view of women kind in a public area and then receiving a message back as how I was likely looking in the wrong places such as bars and not meeting the worthwhile women who are at home taking care of their children with little or no help from the fathers of those children.

ossobuco

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:16 pm
@girl27,
Glad you're not all mad at myself and Bill.
Welcome to a2k.
BillRM

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Hah, Bill and I agree for a time.

Hell a week ago I even found myself agreeing with Firefly over a posting and even as an atheist I feel like running out to see if the sky had open up for Jesus return.

0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:30 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Glad you're not all mad at myself and Bill.
Welcome to a2k.

I second that comment and that welcome.
Ragman

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:26 pm
@girl27,
We as a group are blunt. but I haven't seen anyone say anything that is untrue.

The advice and criticism offered isn't about JUST this particular guy ..but how you approach the whole dating people online. You seem to be a bull in a china shop. It would be wiser in the future to act with some restraint.

You're acting incredibly unwisely on so many levels - including personal safety.
I hope you practiced safe sex and have seen his blood tests that said he was free of STD and HIV.

This precaution should be standard procedure that you do before you date are intimate with anyone...online dating or not.
girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:42 pm
@BillRM,
awww well I am happy for you. Sounds romantic
0 Replies

girl27

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:43 pm
@ossobuco,
Smile you guys are honest I really like that in people
thank you!
0 Replies

girl27