Snowdon is a dummy

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 04:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Does Washington act like they want to have him back and having to deal with this? I have not seen that they do.

Sounds like DroneStriking Snowden is the best option.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 04:27 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Not without the legal system when it come to American citizens on US soil the government or any part of the government does not have the right to kill period.

That is incorrect. There is no need to involve the legal system when killing an enemy during time of war.

BillRM wrote:
To do so is plain murder and little else.

Firing on enemies in the middle of a war hardly amounts to murder.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 04:32 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
We have just laws that allow the government to fire on enemies in a time of war.

Trials are not required.

Wrong when it come to American citizens or anyone else for that matter on US soil all the government have a right to do is to capture/arrested them and turn them over to the legal system.

As I said it is amazing that you wish to live in a police state that have the right to killed anyone that those in power decide to.

No court, no rights just some unknown government bureaucrat issuing an order.

Footnote I read somewhere that a woman was placed on the no fly list by her husband so she could not return to the US, so I can see some woman being placed on a to be killed list for the same reason.
oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 04:42 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Wrong when it come to American citizens or anyone else for that matter on US soil all the government have a right to do is to capture/arrested them and turn them over to the legal system.

The laws of war allow the US government to fire on enemies during wartime. There is no requirement that the legal system be involved.

BillRM wrote:
As I said it is amazing that you wish to live in a police state that have the right to killed anyone that those in power decide to.

What "anyone"? I'm talking about the government killing a traitor who sabotaged the entire nation in the face of our struggle against terrorism.

BillRM wrote:
No court, no rights just some unknown government bureaucrat issuing an order.

I'd be happy if Mr. Obama himself were in the room ordering the DroneStrike to go ahead.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 05:06 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The laws of war allow the US government to fire on enemies during wartime. There is no requirement that the legal system be involved.

Sorry there is no law that allowed the killing of US citizens on US soil due to someone placing them on a to be killed list.

Such actions are murders plain and simple.
oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 05:29 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Sorry there is no law that allowed the killing of US citizens on US soil due to someone placing them on a to be killed list.

There is however a law that allows the US government to kill enemies in a time of war (even if those enemies are US citizens on US soil).

BillRM wrote:
Such actions are murders plain and simple.

When the government fires on the enemy during wartime, that is not murder.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 06:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There is however a law that allows the US government to kill enemies in a time of war (even if those enemies are US citizens on US soil).

Now I see where the "war on drugs" went wrong, we did not line up long columns of mexicans and colombians and execute them. Drunk
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 07:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Wrong on US soil unless they have a weapon in hand and pointing such weapons at law enforcement there is no right to killed US citizens out of hand in time of war or not .

Oh also footnote since after the end of the civil war you are not allowed to use the military on US soil as law enforcement agents.

Take note even if that was allowed and it not allowed congress had not declared a war on anyone.

In short you can not give some government bureaucrat the right to created a hit list at his or her whim.

For a government bureaucrat to do so mean that he is legally a murderer.
oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 08:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Now I see where the "war on drugs" went wrong, we did not line up long columns of mexicans and colombians and execute them. Drunk

The war on drugs isn't a real war (and certainly not a war against Mexico or Columbia).
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 08:38 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Wrong on US soil unless they have a weapon in hand and pointing such weapons at law enforcement there is no right to killed US citizens out of hand in time of war or not .

The laws of war give the US government the right to fire on the enemy when the nation is at war.

BillRM wrote:
Oh also footnote since after the end of the civil war you are not allowed to use the military on US soil as law enforcement agents.

Speaking of the Civil War, you might want to take note of all those Americans who were killed by government forces on American soil.

Anyway, DroneStriking Snowden would be a strictly military operation. Nothing to do with law enforcement.

BillRM wrote:
Take note even if that was allowed and it not allowed congress had not declared a war on anyone.

Congress has declared war on al-Qa'ida and all of their allies.

BillRM wrote:
In short you can not give some government bureaucrat the right to created a hit list at his or her whim.
For a government bureaucrat to do so mean that he is legally a murderer.

Firing on the enemy during wartime is not murder.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 08:57 pm
@oralloy,
Here an example of what can happen when you grant too must power to bureaucrats.

With a hit list I can see someone placing his wife or his wife boyfriend on the list.

Quote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1351937/Immigration-officer-fired-putting-wife-list-terrorists-stop-flying-home.html

An immigration officer tried to rid himself of his wife by adding her name to a list of terrorist suspects.
He used his access to security databases to include his wife on a watch list of people banned from boarding flights into Britain because their presence in the country is 'not conducive to the public good'.
As a result the woman was unable for three years to return from Pakistan after travelling to the county to visit family.
The tampering went undetected until the immigration officer was selected for promotion and his wife name was found on the suspects' list during a vetting inquiry.
The Home Office confirmed today that the officer has been sacked for gross misconduct.
The incident is likely to raise new questions over levels of efficiency in the UK Border Agency, the organisation formed nearly three years ago by then Home Secretary Jacqui Smith to take over all immigration controls

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1351937/Immigration-officer-fired-putting-wife-list-terrorists-stop-flying-home.html#ixzz3kM82teUG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 09:01 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Anyway, DroneStriking Snowden would be a strictly military operation. Nothing to do with law enforcement.

Sorry but a drone strike on Snowden on US soil would be murder and a drone strike on Snowden on Russian soil would be an act of war.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 02:57 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Oh yes you did. America's appetite for drugs has murdered thousands of Mexicans and Columbians.
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:50 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oh yes you did. America's appetite for drugs has murdered thousands of Mexicans and Columbians.

Thank god that an advance nation such as the UK, unlike the US, does not help fund drug wars/drug gangs and drugs killings around the planet.

Quote:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/09/17/uk-britain-economy-trade-idUKKBN0HC1PA20140917

Britain's trade deficit widened by 4 billion pounds due to imports of illegal drugs in 2012, equivalent to more than 10 percent of the country's trade shortfall that year, according to new figures from the Office for National Statistics.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:55 am
@BillRM,
So what? America's appetite is huge. Britain isn't sending special forces and military equipment to South America to perpetuate its imperialism.

If the whole of Europe legalised drugs, thousands of Mexicans Columbians and others would still be killed by America's rapacious appetite.

Only cowards quote without links.
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:15 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Only cowards quote without links.

Odd that you had become blind and can not see the links that are given!!!!!!!

An somehow those billions of pounds are likely funding weapon purchases and killings to the same degree pounds/dollars for pounds/dollars as the US illegal drug trade does.

True your funded killings are likely to be more in others areas of the world then south american.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:30 am
@BillRM,
You edited, your original quotation was much longer and there were no links. Instead of owning up you prefer deceit and lies. Like when you said your sole reason for going into a park with a box of kittens is to rehouse them, it's a very shallow, transparent lie.
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 06:27 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Like when you said your sole reason for going into a park with a box of kittens is to rehouse them, i

LOL and yes that was my sole reason in taking the kittens to the park just as it was my sole reason for placing dozen of posters with my phone number around the area including the park or taking them to a pet smart to also show them for that matter and so on.

Strange what a sick individual you must be to assume that others men have the same sick desire to harm children as you seems to assume others share with you<grin>.

Footnote when you and also sick Firefly attacked me for trying to find homes for those kittens in a park a few hundred yards from my front door, I did a large scale google search for one person who had used animals inside a park to lurk children and found not one case of that happening in real life.

Warnings about people doing so, but not one case of it happening. Perhaps someone could find a case and post it here?
Olivier5

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 08:21 am
@BillRM,
Kittens, huh? Now THAT's interesting... Drunk
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 09:06 am
@BillRM,
I've never acted like a paedophile. When someone takes a box of kittens to a park they're acting like a paedophile, and a clichéd paedophile at that. If it walks like a duck etc. etc.