Snowdon is a dummy

BillRM

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 07:30 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
routinely convict and execute innocent people, and sometimes even do so intentionally

routine and intention on top of that are amazing claims indeed and once more have nothing at all to do with executing mass murderers where there is no question on this earth that they are guilty of the crimes.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 07:41 am
@BillRM,
There's a huge discrepancy between your "outrage" over the blowing up of one 8 year old child by an Islamic terrorist compared to your marked insouciance over the 296 Palestinian children murdered in the recent incursion into Gaza, the hundreds of British and Irish civilians murdered by American sponsored Republican terrorists, the Iraqi civilians murdered during the illegal invasion, or for that matter the American children routinely killed in shoot ups because of your insane gun laws. You seem very much of the opinion that dead children is a price worth paying so you can cling to your own gun, a symbol of your enfeebled manhood.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 05:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes it is too much. However I have taken great interest in the various groups that have gotten convicted people sentenced to death on bogus proof off. All the ones I have read about havent been proved innocent but have been released because the proof of guilt was manufactured by overzealous prosecutors and policeman. Even though there was some doubt of innocence they were still released.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 05:38 pm
@izzythepush,
I will probably touch a raw spot here but could you say a few words about the British part in the 296 Palestinian children killed in Gaza. After all their the ones that set up the borders of Israel, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordon, and Iran mixing a people who all mistrusted each other. But I guess its always easier to blame the other guy. Granted some U S citizens donated money to the republican terrorist organizations just as they do to the Jewish terrorist organizations. But I think it was/is a minority.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 06:18 pm
@RABEL222,
The map of the ME drawn up after WW1 was a total screw up, I've not pretended otherwise.

The borders in Israel/Palestine were set up by the UN. Israel is where it is now because of the billions in US aid given every year, and until that stops there's very little anyone over here can do about it.

Noraid raised money for the IRA in America. We have never allowed terrorist organisations to raise funds to carry out attacks in America. Whether or not it was a minority who donated really misses the point.

Try not to take everything so personally.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:14 am
@RABEL222,
Why do you think a post specifically aimed at BillRM applies to America in general, or you specifically?

If you look at BillRM's post on Israel/Palestine you'll find he is completely unmoved by the murder of all Palestinian civilians. I never said you were, or all Americans were, but BillRM is.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 08:53 pm
@izzythepush,
OK. And unfortunately BillRM isent the only one. But a blanket all "U S" citizens support terreriosts puts me on edge. I like to think that if an unbiased poll were taken by someone other than a jewish backed organization a majority of honest americans would condemn Israel.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:01 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I like to think that if an unbiased poll were taken by someone other than a jewish backed organization a majority of honest americans would condemn Israel

LOL..............Love to see how you selected so call honest Americans. My guess would be anti-semitismes would be your honest Americans.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:01 pm
@RABEL222,
/The terrorist organization of Israel, the Zionists and Bennie, have declared they will never cede land to the Palestinian. They've been lying all these years to placate the US congress and some presidents, but who has any sympathy left for these bigoted Jews that love to bring the holocaust and built memorials about them? The Palestinians need to build history museums about the holocaust they're going through in Israel; losing their homes, and getting bombed in UN shelters. Dead is dead no matter the kind and period.
Quote:
Netanyahu says Israel will not cede land to Palestinians

JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that Israel will not cede any territory due to the current climate in the Middle East, appearing to rule out the establishment of a Palestinian state.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 02:31 am
@BillRM,
That's because you're a hate filled pustule incapable of positive emotions, just because you can't feel sympathy for the Palestinians, or Black South Africans, or Black Americans for that matter, you assume everybody else is motivated by hate. They're not, some people are quite nice actually.
BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
holocaust they're going through in Israel; losing their homes, and getting bombed in UN shelters. Dead is dead no matter the kind and period.

Those poor poor people how dare the Jews protected themselves from hundreds/thousands of war rockets launch at their population centers at random by going after the launchers that just so happen to had been placed in the middle of the Palestinians camps.

The Jews should allowed themselves to be blown up instead of risking harming the hair on one Palestinian head by taking actions to stop those rockets.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 09:42 am
@BillRM,
Killing 296 children is not what most civilised people would class as protecting oneself.
BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Killing 296 children is not what most civilised people would class as protecting oneself.

Oh? most so call civilized people do not placed military targets right next to children and other civilians in an attempted to used them as shields or for that matter launched rockets at random toward cities full of women and children.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 12:22 pm
@BillRM,
There's nowhere else to go. It's a tiny overpopulated ghetto. Israel did the killing, not Hamas whose casualties were primarily military.
BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 04:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Sorry there are still land that is not right to large population centers and when you launch terror rockets over the border at another nation cities you are going to get those launch sites attacked.

If you do not wish to endanger your civilians then the simple answer is not to attempted to killed other nations civilians.

As far as the ratio being unbalance that is just too damn bad as it does not change the right and the duty of a nation to protect it own citizens.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:01 pm
@BillRM,
How about a poll of all americans rather than the 1% that pollsters believe will vote their way and let someone who dosent have an axe to grind in either camp come up with the questions.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Christ CI, congress has known since we established Israel that the jews were only going to steal pal. land and kill as many as they could so there would'ent be any pals, to contest them for the territory. Our government got away with killing a majority of the Indian population without having to defend themselves from a accusations of war crimes. Looks like the same thing is going to happen with the Isralie question in both governments.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:14 pm
@RABEL222,
My my if Mexico was firing rockets into the cities of the state of New Mexico and Texas in order to pressure the US into returning the lands we seized in 1840 somehow I can not see those launchers not being knocked out no matter how many Mexicains are living near those launch sites,
RABEL222

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:16 pm
@izzythepush,
You sure as hell couldn't tell it from the attitude of many on this site
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:18 pm
@BillRM,
More BS by the king of BSers.